Is It 'Too Quiet' In Iraq?

Last first, because we entered it. If the allies lost WWII, it would have been our loss too, not just Europe's.

Victory in Iraq would be their ability to move forward economically, less violence, increasing their ability to compromise, those sorts of benchmarks.

and if they don't meet those benchmarks, what do you suggest we do then?

Once again Kathy, I base my opinions on what I see and what I here from the left

Enjoy these classic photos from Pro Terroist rallies

http://www.pbase.com/kayakbiker/dc_rally&page=all

Well you might wish to broaden your intake then. There are reasonable on the left, though hard to find sometimes. Listen to the troops, they are not as demoralized as easily as some from the right throw out there.

not one photo showed anyone disrespecting our troops...just their civilian leaders who got us into this mess

It was a pro terrorist rally. There was not one anti terrorist sign

Oh, to pinhead libs the only terrorist in the world is Pres Bush

and if they don't meet those benchmarks, what do you suggest we do then?

Well, that really is for State, DOD, in fact the administration to decide. My take would be to make sure they do.

Well, that really is for State, DOD, in fact the administration to decide. My take would be to make sure they do.

and how will the united states military be able to make sure that sunnis and shiites start compromising and stop slaughtering one another? what sort of mission is that for our armed forces?

Well you might wish to broaden your intake then. There are reasonable on the left, though hard to find sometimes. Listen to the troops, they are not as demoralized as easily as some from the right throw out there.

I do. I have seen how little the troops are in the press when they support the war, and Dems like Joe Lieberman are all but ignored

Of course the peace niks get all the coverage all the time

http://www.pbase.com/kayakbiker/peace_images

and how will the united states military be able to make sure that sunnis and shiites start compromising and stop slaughtering one another? what sort of mission is that for our armed forces?

The bell will ring in a minute, give me some time to think about. Perhaps I can come up with something.

How can you take a party seriouslt when they believe 9-11 was an inside job or the war in Iarq is a "racist" war?

http://picasaweb.google.com/rushaustin/DC_MARCH_2007_01_27

this is a patently ridiculous claim. To say that a few protesters represent the democratic party is laughable...

it would be like me saying, "how can you take the republican party seriously when they want to kill doctors who perform abortions?

If you are going to take the stances of every uber-liberal wingnut out there and hang them around the neck of the democratic party, I will feel justified in doing the same for your party's crazies.

this is a patently ridiculous claim. To say that a few protesters represent the democratic party is laughable...

it would be like me saying, "how can you take the republican party seriously when they want to kill doctors who perform abortions?

If you are going to take the stances of every uber-liberal wingnut out there and hang them around the neck of the democratic party, I will feel justified in doing the same for your party's crazies.

We have a few nuts, but the nuts on your side is running your party. Moveon.org has bellowed many times how they paid for the Dem party and they own it

We have a few nuts, but the nuts on your side is running your party. Moveon.org has bellowed many times how they paid for the Dem party and they own it

bullshit. the nuts on my side no more run MY party than the religious right runs yours. I am a county committee member of MY party and I KNOW who "runs" it and it is a bunch of moderates. Moveon can bellow all it likes, but the democrats get a hell of a lot more money from lawyers and insurance agents than we do from moveon....by a long shot.

bullshit. the nuts on my side no more run MY party than the religious right runs yours. I am a county committee member of MY party and I KNOW who "runs" it and it is a bunch of moderates. Moveon can bellow all it likes, but the democrats get a hell of a lot more money from lawyers and insurance agents than we do from moveon....by a long shot.

Moveon.org and the Democrat Undeground are calling the shots. They are raising huge sums of money and are holding your leaders on the puppet strings

Moveon.org and the Democrat Undeground are calling the shots. They are raising huge sums of money and are holding your leaders on the puppet strings

again...I am a member of my party's leadership at the grassroots level and you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.

why am I not surprised?

I agree - you do not have a fucking clue

why do you think that a guy like you would know more about how MY party is organized than a guy like me who is actively engaged in that organization?
I am telling you that your suggestion that moveon. org and democratic underground are calling the shots for the democrats is totally unsupportable and completely inaccurate.

why do you think that a guy like you would know more about how MY party is organized than a guy like me who is actively engaged in that organization?
I am telling you that your suggestion that moveon. org and democratic underground are calling the shots for the democrats is totally unsupportable and completely inaccurate.

MoveOn: "We Bought" the Democratic Party

Now Moveon. is ging after Hillary. They damn near booed her off the stage. Given their fundraising ability (Howie Dean and the midterm is a good example)
the Dems will and are answering to the left wing nuts

MoveOn: "We Bought" the Democratic Party

Now Moveon. is ging after Hillary. They damn near booed her off the stage. Given their fundraising ability (Howie Dean and the midterm is a good example)
the Dems will and are answering to the left wing nuts

can you read? I really could give a fuck what moveon said that they bought...I happen to know that they didn't buy anything. all you do is spew.

Forum List

Back