Is it time to take the U out of USA?

United we stand , Divided we fall. I think when it comes down to it I think we are still united even though we have differences in political views.If another nation tried to screw with us we would all band together!

War is the only thing that can unite us?

This is why the right always want war?

You hate half of this country and you know you do.

You ignore the FACTS I gave you because they didnt fit your world veiw.

You and people like you are why this country can not unite.
Im not just saying about war, What about 9.11 we were attacked and we came together. Didnt go to war for months after but we were all kind to each other!

I dont see this country ever being United again,

considering the vitriol being spewed by all sides.

Civil war and let the spoils go to the winner seems like whats next.

We're not even close to being a divided nation. The OP is just hand wringing that really means nothing.

The good hearted, hard-working folks who still believe in God and country, still display old glory with pride, still place their hands over their hearts for the national anthem, and still believe in personal freedoms are still very much united. Right now united in their struggles due to loss of jobs and no or few opportunties in their future, loss of their health care, homes, their families as a result, gas prices that are strangling folks and businesses alike. Still united in their belief in America and will go to their graves feeling that way. The vitriol is more apparent now because of upcoming elections, and no matter how many times they say "We're here for the American people", it's apparent by the actions of the priviliged, pampered, full of hot air, fat cats in Washington that they all have their personal agendas and are abundantly out of touch with real Americans. Not to mention a president who is inept at best, does not have a clue about folks and their struggles, and who seems hell bent on taking America down a path of destruction. I still believe in this country, not because of our government, but in spite of it, and there are many who still feel that way and we will forever struggle to keep the 'U' in America, and as far as I'm concerned those who do not share that view, can get the hell out.

QFMFT, especially the bolded bit.

It's funny. Conservatives want to see a "New Europe" in the United States where this country is divided. I can't think of anything more Unamerican than that.

I dint start this mandate chit.

You can mandate my corpse to do anything you want

Thats the best you are going to be able to do.

I dont see this country ever being United again,

considering the vitriol being spewed by all sides.

Civil war and let the spoils go to the winner seems like whats next.

HAHAHAHAHA

don't be dim.

Just like siblings that scream they hate each other and fight constantly, we will unite and fuck up anyone that crosses the other.

High fives, chest bumps, then back to our bickering until another fool crosses us.

It's funny. Conservatives want to see a "New Europe" in the United States where this country is divided. I can't think of anything more Unamerican than that.

That's the dumbest thing you have ever said.

The last I heard we were doing the best we could to avoid going down the EU path.

Well, he might be referring to some obscure commentator, and possibly taking that guy's statements out of context.

I dont want a new Europe, i want the Old USA back.

:lol:

Which "Old" USA?

The one where people could have slaves?
The one where there was no middle class?
The one with the Jim Crow laws?
The one when women could not vote?
The one where lynching were considered Business as Usual?
The one where Robber Barons fleeced the banks?

Be specific old boy.

The last I heard we were doing the best we could to avoid going down the EU path.

What?

By "Balkanizing" into smaller states?

Currently you guys are flirting with a candidate who himself floated the idea Texas might have the option to secede. Along with the notion that he is "waiting" on god to give him an answer to the question, "Should I run for President?".

And actually..the EU sorta went down "our" path by Uniting in a way.

What?

Currently you guys are flirting with a candidate who himself floated the idea Texas might have the option to secede. Along with the notion that he is "waiting" on god to give him an answer to the question, "Should I run for President?".

You contradicted yourself there. The new EU is a poor copy of us.

Texas has it in thier constitution that they can leave if they want. No serious consideration was given. It's little more than the good ol' boys blathering that the south will rise again.

any dood waiting on god to tell him to run is going to be hard pressed to get my vote. I've had enough of the god squad in the WH.

Our words will have different definitions, how can i debate what Old was with you?

I;ll give debate a try

if we can agree we are human,

a humane question will do first.

i think human life starts at conception.

if thats when you think human life starts we can move on.

if not no reason to, i dont debate killing with murderers.

What?

Texas has it in thier constitution that they can leave if they want. No serious consideration was given. It's little more than the good ol' boys blathering that the south will rise again.

any dood waiting on god to tell him to run is going to be hard pressed to get my vote. I've had enough of the god squad in the WH.

In what way is that a "contradiction?" In fact..it should be flattering. The EU is trying to achieve the sort of success we did by copying the model.

And Texas already tried secession once..how do ya think that turned out. In any case..the United States Constitution is supreme.

And as to the dood waiting on god? :clap2: Bravo.

Our words will have different definitions, how can i debate what Old was with you?

I;ll give debate a try

if we can agree we are human,

a humane question will do first.

i think human life starts at conception.

if thats when you think human life starts we can move on.

if not no reason to, i dont debate killing with murderers.

And I am reasonably sure that you are against war and the death penalty as well. And you want to see an immediate stop to in-vitro fertilization and a law against male masturbation.

Right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0kJHQpvgB8]‪Every Sperm is Sacred {Monty Python's Meaning of Life}‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I am afraid to say that we have already gone down the road of the EU.

American Chronicle | Treason Abounds ~ Gov't Cabal Plots North American Union (NAU)

What?

In what way is that a "contradiction?" In fact..it should be flattering. The EU is trying to achieve the sort of success we did by copying the model.

And Texas already tried secession once..how do ya think that turned out. In any case..the United States Constitution is supreme.

And as to the dood waiting on god? :clap2: Bravo.

you said conservatives want to see a new EU in America, then said the EU is copying us.

Unless you meant conservatives want the EU to change.

When did TX try to leave the union? I'm a little fuzzy, but I don't recall them joining the South during the civil war.
And isnt' each state constituion apporved by the Fed?

And I am reasonably sure that you are against war and the death penalty as well. And you want to see an immediate stop to in-vitro fertilization and a law against male masturbation.

Right?

You demand i answer your query's and agree to your suppositions before you answer my question?
You learned how to debate where? You need to get your money back, i'll testify you deserve it.

Forum List

Back