Is it time to take action against Muslims

copsnrobbers

I call it as I see it
Feb 27, 2012
Here on our own soil. - America should disregard its First Amendment as it is typically applied and instead act in accordance with sharia law for the ultimate “good” of society.

We should start deporting Muslims back to the stone age where they belong.

Our efforts against the extremist has gone down the tubes since Obama became the Prez.
Our country has tanked socially and economically as well. Our security is at risk.
Obama needs to go too.

US Imam: ‘Disregard First Amendment’ Replace With Sharia

Well now, here is one of those Constitutional Republicans speaking the truth about how they really feel about the Constitution.

How many times have we seen dimwit preachers from some of the extreme Christian sects stating exactly the same thing?

Well now, here is one of those Constitutional Republicans speaking the truth about how they really feel about the Constitution.

How many times have we seen dimwit preachers from some of the extreme Christian sects stating exactly the same thing?

Muslims like drawing blood. Did you see what they did to our Ambassador in the dirt streets
they stroll on.

I haven't seen any other religious fanatics do any such thing or demand America become Sharia compliant. Why would you protect our enemy?

wasnt it muslims who took him to the hospital....wasnt it muslims who tried to save the man.....

this thinking is beyond stupid...

should we have killed all christians when mcvey bombed ok city?

Here on our own soil. - America should disregard its First Amendment as it is typically applied and instead act in accordance with sharia law for the ultimate “good” of society.

Our efforts against the extremist has gone down the tubes since Obama became the Prez.
Our country has tanked socially and economically as well. Our security is at risk.
Obama needs to go too.

You really are a complete moron.

I've been wondering about this since 9/11.

At what point do we literally see partial or complete suspension of the First Amendment?

Worse, at what point do we see large and/or widespread violence in our streets?

Soon and Sooner than Later.

You ladies should be shakin in your boots.. Sharia is a big game changer.

Muslim Extremists are disgusting savages.

Last edited:
wasnt it muslims who took him to the hospital....wasnt it muslims who tried to save the man.....

How the fuck old have you gotten? Your ridiculous posts and ideas all over the forum. Take your arrogant thoughts, fist them and shove em up your ass.

["A pit bull that has the temerity to attack its master has its genetic information ruthlessly scrubbed from the gene pool."]

"Reuters) – British author Salman Rushdie, who lived in hiding for nine years under a death sentence from Iran’s supreme leader, said in an interview published on Thursday that something had gone wrong at the heart of Islam.

Rushdie told Le Monde newspaper that his years fleeing the 1989 fatwa from Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini had forced him to pay close attention to a radicalization of the Muslim world.

“Something has gone wrong at the heart of Islam. It is quite recent. I remember when I was young, many cities in the Muslim world were cosmopolitan cities with a lot of culture,” he said in an interview published in French.

“For me, it is a tragedy that this culture has regressed to this point, like a self-inflicted wound. The Islam in which I grew up was open, influenced by Sufism and Hinduism, and not like the one which is spreading rapidly at the moment.”

The interview was conducted on September 12, just as a film mocking the Prophet Mohammad sparked violent protests across the Islamic world. These included a deadly attack in Libya which killed the U.S. ambassador and three embassy staff."

Salman Rushdie Dares To State The Obvious: “Something Has Gone Wrong At The Heart Of Islam”… | Weasel Zippers

Maybe the "Something that has gone wrong at the heart of Islam" is the same something that went wrong at the heart of Germany, late 1932 to 1933. Germany, before that, was the most cultivated, cultured, sophisticated, and best educated nation on the continent of Europe.

Last edited:

Muslims like drawing blood. Did you see what they did to our Ambassador in the dirt streets
they stroll on.

I haven't seen any other religious fanatics do any such thing or demand America become Sharia compliant. Why would you protect our enemy?
The militant muslims who intimidate the moderate muslims either here or over seas, see us as very weak now in our resolve of these issues, and that is exactly why that all that we see in which is going on, is now going on in the world, and just as well bleeding back to here also.

We have allowed a huge growth in the radical people here, for whom want to banish God in this nation as we as Americans have known him, and this by American radicals who want to throw God out of this nation, or under the bus and/or etc. where as they want to remove all traces of him and Jesus Christ his son from here now, but over there they will kill you if you try and do that to their beliefs or to challenge their beliefs in these ways. Sadly we have here in this nation the left ((YES)) that are actually here in this nation "supporting their side (the militants) on such issues" big time, and yet the same left wants to destroy ourside on such issues and beliefs without even a sound heard by us when doing so.

Now how crazy is it that the left supports their wanting to protect their religion and beliefs over there, and also right here in this nation as found in those same beliefs in which they have in Allah etc. but yet hate the Americans beliefs in God and religion, and therefore attacks daily our American beliefs and God in this nation, even making excuses for the militants when they killed Americans alledgedly over the mockery of their beliefs by a film that was made ?

The muslims see this as confusion in this nation, and where their is confusion, there is weakness, a crack in the door, and a tear in the net. They see us as standing for nothing anymore, and then they see us beginning to attack their religious values and views from within this nation also, and that is totally unexceptable to them, so so they attack us, because they aren't having it. Infact in this weakness they see within us, they now want to help us by giving us an alternative to our loss of God in this nation, and so they want to install their religion and law in order to help guide us in our vacum (loss of leadership) over these issues in America.

I say it's time we recognize what has happened, and why we are weak, and what we need to do in order to gain back our strength as Americans being founded as being one nation, under God, and with liberty and justice for all, in which is a nation that is founded under God, and as a nation who believs in these beliefs without waver.

The left could be guilty of high treason actually, because they have formented things that have led to the weakness of this nation in areas that are considered as high security breaches, because the world has viewed our confusion and inward fighting over these issues, as a grave weakness that has evolved from within, and when it extends to their part of the world, then they are having none of it. The left in their loonesy, wherefore they are attacking their own nation constantly from within, has led to some very bad things now, yet no one seems to understand this bigger picture as to what has gone on in it all ?

Last edited:
I have three different rocks for sale in bags of twenty. Sizes range from half dollar to baseball.

$1.99 a bag.

How the fuck old have you gotten? Your ridiculous posts and ideas all over the forum. Take your arrogant thoughts, fist them and shove em up your ass.

and i am suppose to be afraid of muslims? lol ....how nice you are to women and all....

what did i say that was untrue?

they stroll on.

The militant muslims who intimidate the moderate muslims either here or over seas, see us as very weak now in our resolve of these issues, and that is exactly why that all that we see in which is going on, is now going on in the world, and just as well bleeding back to here also.

We have allowed a huge growth in the radical people here, for whom want to banish God in this nation as we as Americans have known him, and this by American radicals who want to throw God out of this nation, or under the bus and/or etc. where as they want to remove all traces of him and Jesus Christ his son from here now, but over there they will kill you if you try and do that to their beliefs or to challenge their beliefs in these ways. Sadly we have here in this nation the left ((YES)) that are actually here in this nation "supporting their side on such issues" big time, and yet the same left wants to destroy ourside on such issues and beliefs with not even a sound heard when doing so.

Now how crazy is it that the left supports their wanting to protect their religion and beliefs over their and right here in those same beliefs they have in Allah etc. but yet hates Americans beliefs in God and religion, and therefore attacks daily our American beliefs and God in this nation, even making excuses for the militants when they killed Americans alledgedly over the mockery of their beliefs by a film that was made ?

The muslims see this as confusion in this nation, and where their is confusion, there is weakness, a crack in the door, and a tear in the net. They see us as standing for nothing anymore, and then they see us beginning to attack their religious values and views from within this nation also, and that is totally unexceptable to them, so so they attack us, because they aren't having it. Infact in this weakness they see within us, they now want to help us by giving us an alternative to our loss of God in this nation, and so they want to install their religion and law in order to help guide us in our vacum (loss of leadership) over these issues in America.

I say it's time we recognize what has happened, and why we are weak, and what we need to do in order to gain back our strength as Americans found as being one nation, under God, and with liberty and justice for all, in which is a nation that is founded under God, and as a nation who believs in these beliefs without waver.

The left could be guilty of high treason actually, because they have formented things that have led to the weakness of this nation in areas that are considered as high security breaches, because the world has viewed our confusion and inward fighting over these issues, as a grave weakness that has evolved from within, and when it extends to their part of the world, then they are having none of it. The left in their loonesy, wherefore they are attacking their own nation constantly from within, has led to some very bad things now, yet no one seems to understand this bigger picture as to what has gone on in it all ?

The lefties have no imagination or ambition. They'll go along with anything just to get the check or be the followers they have been trained to be. Losers all of them, Traitors.

and i am suppose to be afraid of muslims? lol ....how nice you are to women and all....

what did i say that was untrue?

In here you are your posts.. You have become a comfortable moron. Tolerated because you were once a nice person.
I'm not tolerating your bullshit any more. You're a two face now. So, Fuck off.

Last edited:

Obama needs to go too.

You really are a complete moron.

Have you traded your dildo's for a burqa?

I have three different rocks for sale in bags of twenty. Sizes range from half dollar to baseball.

$1.99 a bag.
Well I guess you are stuck with your rocks if it is anything like the insurance monopolies in the states, wherefore no one can buy or shop over state lines for your rocks... Hmmm, maybe a little salt will help them go down a bit better...LOL

Liberals getting so blustery as if they cared about the Constitution always cracks me up. OMG, the Constitution, it applies on this one because I want it. Yeah, that's what you think... :tongue:

Forum List

Back