Is it time to relax?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Or not?

Still have Christmas with the daughter's grandpa tomorrow,,then I think it's time......have to return some things to Circut City tomorrow night.

I had a wonderful Christmas with my family, I hope you all did too!

Peace!

Or not?

Still have Christmas with the daughter's grandpa tomorrow,,then I think it's time......have to return some things to Circut City tomorrow night.

I had a wonderful Christmas with my family, I hope you all did too!

Peace!

If I still have to go to a store to return things I sure as hell wouldn't feel relaxed.:lol:

Yes--had a great one with my family and friends ty

If I still have to go to a store to return things I sure as hell wouldn't feel relaxed.:lol:

Yes--had a great one with my family and friends ty

Well, at least for the rest of the night I can! ;)

Watching a movie with the daughter, then, "The Office" at 10 pm-we love that show~

Maybe Saturday I can really relax.............:eusa_pray:

I think we are moving into relax phase, though have guests coming in for birthdays which fall Sunday and Tuesday....

At least some of the accumulated shipping boxes and paper etc is making its way out to the recycle bin, much preferred over my bedroom....

Is circuit city taking returns? I thought they were going out of business or is that only some stores?

Well, at least for the rest of the night I can! ;)

Watching a movie with the daughter, then, "The Office" at 10 pm-we love that show~

Maybe Saturday I can really relax.............:eusa_pray:

We taped Princess Bride and I thought about popping that in later with the girls but don't really recall if it is appropriate for tweens or not. ?

I think we are moving into relax phase, though have guests coming in for birthdays which fall Sunday and Tuesday....

At least some of the accumulated shipping boxes and paper etc is making its way out to the recycle bin, much preferred over my bedroom....

Is circuit city taking returns? I thought they were going out of business or is that only some stores?

That's only some stores last I heard...they were PACKED when I was there last Saturday!

Good thing about going to other places for all the Christmas get-togethers, less clean up here! Just little echo and I this morning opening presents, then we were off again! Last night at my brothers house, Monday at her grandma's, then meeting her grandpa for lunch tomorrow, then she's spending the night with a friend tomorrow night......is it bad to say:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

yes I went to my ex in laws for dinner tonight and the kids are staying with there dad for the rest of there winter vacation and so I can relax....

is it bad to say:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Yeah!

2hcnh9h.jpg

Forum List

Back