Is it time to Nationalize Security Issues in America?

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
Corporations have shown they cannot be trusted with America lives, and when Americans are negatively impacted due to their negligence and greed, it is time for government to step forward and take over those items (Not the corporations). It is my thoughts that government National Security Items that should be taken over are the following:.......

1.Water.

2.Housing.

3.Energy.

4.Oil.

5.Transportation System (Highways).

These items would all pay for themselves.

I'd be more worried if the government did take those things over.

BTW,

The government already runs most of the water.

They tired to run housing and about ruined the country.

The government can't even come up with a coherent energy policy let alone run energy.

The government is already running off oil producers, it will reach epic speed should your insane idea come to pass.

Interstate Highways are already government run.

Did you think about this at all or just take a lefty talking point and ran with it?

Corporations have shown they cannot be trusted with America lives, and when Americans are negatively impacted due to their negligence and greed, it is time for government to step forward and take over those items (Not the corporations). It is my thoughts that government National Security Items that should be taken over are the following:.......

1.Water.

2.Housing.

3.Energy.

4.Oil.

Good start

Add:

Intelligence

military contracting

Medicine

insurance

banking

anything that is essential for national security.

By doing so the costs can be reduced and the profits can displace taxes.

If the USA wants to turn the tables on globalization i am quickly becoming convinced that we have to eliminate corporate taxes altogether. But nothing prevents us from nationalizing core industries upon which our very national security depend.

Great thread.

why? The government already runs much of our transportation. Do the trains run on time?

The postal service, sort of. Mail is dirt cheap and reliable as a clock.

The military, don't get me started.

Most of our educational system, seems to be nearly world class esp as you climb the ladder....

Most utilities, again cheap, no probs to speak of.

Medicare, nearly broke but still the most efficient bureaucracy in any industrialized nation.

If we had the medical system of Cuba we could save $1.5 trillion a year and maintain the same level of care most of us enjoy but shared by everybody.

And God knows most of the world's oil in nationalized. Even much of ours is nationalized. Why not go whole hog and send every American a $1200 rebate every year like they do in AK?

You must be out of your mind... Everything the US Government attempts to control is usually a failed science project.

Quite the opposite. The US government is better at running businesses than anybody on Earth.

When they get into social programs they tend to come unglued, but as long as it is a business the Feds can get it done as well or better than anybody, anywhere.

Look at the success of China: It's a top down bureaucracy with a degree of privatization and it is schooling US and the whole world at our own game.

1.3 billion of the world's most upwardly mobile can't be wrong! Right?

1.Water.

2.Housing.

3.Energy.

4.Oil.

Good start

Add:

Intelligence

military contracting

Medicine

insurance

banking

anything that is essential for national security.

By doing so the costs can be reduced and the profits can displace taxes.

If the USA wants to turn the tables on globalization i am quickly becoming convinced that we have to eliminate corporate taxes altogether. But nothing prevents us from nationalizing core industries upon which our very national security depend.

Great thread.

In other words you want to live in a country like Russia, North Korea Cuba. Haven't you seen that their systems have failed Russia slowly left it, but I having a feeling they are beginning to pick up where they walk away from it.

You must be out of your mind... Everything the US Government attempts to control is usually a failed science project.

Quite the opposite. The US government is better at running businesses than anybody on Earth.

When they get into social programs they tend to come unglued, but as long as it is a business the Feds can get it done as well or better than anybody, anywhere.

Look at the success of China: It's a top down bureaucracy with a degree of privatization and it is schooling US and the whole world at our own game.

China did I read that correctly China?
What are the wages they pay their workers in that country?
CHINA!!!!!!!

BTW,

The government can't even come up with a coherent energy policy let alone run energy.

The government is already running off oil producers, it will reach epic speed should your insane idea come to pass.

Did you think about this at all or just take a lefty talking point and ran with it?

No, each of those items have been thought over for years. The timing for their implementation is just getting ripe enough to hold discussions on. I guess you are saying that America is a failure that can't do anything. So you must be wanting the unAmerican corporate facist government of the WTO to seize the government and run it for you. I don't think you thought through where you were headed, I could be wrong, maybe you have a completely different answer.

Let me note a few things. Corporations have poisoned our food supplys and killed Americans. Energy Corporations have murdered tousands over the years due to exposure to extreme heats/colds. Oil companys have jacked he price so high on gasoline that factorys closed, workers were left unemployed, and the economy went into the hole. Corporations have posioned the Gulf waters needed for conversions to fresh water for citizens.

Now if you think that is better than the gov. can do it, and do it cheaper, I got a Hope&Change diamond to sell you.

Last edited:

CHINA!!!!!!!

It is best to clarify that the industrial compex in Bangkok, and not China per-say. That coming from a guy that is living beyond his means, and borrowing trillions from chinese communists. They are making the same wages you are.

Last edited:

BTW,

No, each of those items have been thought over for years. The timing for their implementation is just getting ripe enough to hold discussions on. I guess you are saying that America is a failure that can't do anything. So you must be wanting the unAmerican corporate facist government of the WTO to seize the government and run it for you. I don't think you thought through where you were headed, I could be wrong, maybe you have a completely different answer.

Let me note a few things. Corporations have poisoned our food supplys and killed Americans. Energy Corporations have murdered tousands over the years due to exposure to extreme heats/colds. Oil companys have jacked he price so high on gasoline that factorys closed, workers were left unemployed, and the economy went into the hole. Corporations have posioned the Gulf waters needed for conversions to fresh water for citizens.

Now if you think that is better than the gov. can do it, and do it cheaper, I got a Hope&Change diamond to see you.

Free enterprise. Let me make this clear. Your a whack job.

BTW,

Now if you think that is better than the gov. can do it, and do it cheaper, I got a Hope&Change diamond to see you.

In your sanatorium, everybody else is a whack job.

Last edited:

Your the one spouting a conspiracy theory Hannibal.

Your the one spouting a conspiracy theory Hannibal.

No conspiracy theory dipshit, and you are drooling on your shoes.

Smart enough to get you off topic.

National security more often than not, leads to reduced freedoms and rights. Take the Patriot Act as a prime example. You are promoting a different type of system than democracy with this line of reasoning. No thank you.

CHINA!!!!!!!

It is best to clarify that the industrial compex in Bangkok, and not China per-say. That coming from a guy that is living beyond his means, and borrowing trillions from chinese communists. They are making the same wages you are.

Double talk could you clearify your point?

No conspiracy theory dipshit, and you are drooling on your shoes.

Smart enough to get you off topic.

And that was your intent huh? Just fuck up a thread today because you are bored. Fuck you!

That and stopping the spread of Communism. I'm bored with your intellect and attempt to take the rights of Americans. So far you have strung together a series of lies and inaccurate statements.

CHINA!!!!!!!

Double talk could you clearify your point?

United States Median household income (PPP) Purchasing Power Parity is $52,029

Hong Kong Median household income (PPP) Purchasing Power Parity is $31,000 Yeah, they are little lower.

In other words you want to live in a country like Russia, North Korea Cuba. Haven't you seen that their systems have failed Russia slowly left it, but I having a feeling they are beginning to pick up where they walk away from it.

nothing could be further from the truth.

we have 10 times the wealth of Russia and 100, or 1000 times the wealth of Cuba. We can surpass anything they did by miles.

I works n China, it can work here too.

Forum List

Back