Is it time to make our "thoughts and prayers" speech yet?

The leftists are so excited that they can ridicule and belittle faith during times of tragedy now like they’ve always wanted. Heartless fucking marxist ghouls.

Who needs action when we can rely on faith?

God bless you always

Wow. YOu totally just completely made Unkotare's point for him.

I'm going back and giving him a thread winner award because of what you just posted.

May God bless you always

<How late is the gun shop open tonight?>

Got it. You are excited to be able to ridicule and belittle faith, just like you always wanted.

I actually thought he was being a little harsh when I read his post.

But I stand corrected now. He saw you even clearer than I did.

Heartless fucking marxist ghoul.

I belittle faith as a substitute for action

Time for Congress to shed some tears, offer thoughts and prayers and then go about their business without doing anything

Hey, at least we can put Las Vegas to rest now

It must be sad to be so hateful.

Time for Congress to shed some tears, offer thoughts and prayers and then go about their business without doing anything

Is there any problem in this world that you think government can’t fix?

Why of course not

With over 30,000 gun deaths a year....it is none of their business

It’s the cost of living in a free country

Very true

We value our guns more than we value our children
Over a dozen yesterday

My thoughts and prayers are with them

Why don’t you want the government to do something about a automobile deaths? What you don’t agree with me? You must value automobiles over children.

You mean like making seat belts and airbags mandatory?
Like strict drunk driving laws?
Like safety enhancements on our highways?

Why of course not

Very true

Over a dozen yesterday

Why don’t you want the government to do something about a automobile deaths? What you don’t agree with me? You must value automobiles over children.

Obviously we need more government intervention, we have have almost 40,000 people a year dying because you value your car over children.

And Dylan Roof saw. Ever since Nathan Hale, when the CIA goes to church it certainly isn't to pray. Though atheist, in badger's prayers will be K9Buck's information-compromised life-space due to protection-racketism and its fairy tale propaganda.

Security Act of 1739 bill required all white males to carry arms, even to church on Sundays, and was passed in August of that year.

With the Negro Act of 1740, historians have suggested that the slaves organized their revolt on Sunday, when planters would be occupied in church and might be unarmed. Local officials were authorized to mount penalties against white men who didn't carry arms after 27 September.

Why of course not

The only country that still practices human sacrifice.

Not if you plan on watching the CMA awards on Wednesday night. I almost guarantee you that certain people on that stage will not know when to shut up about it as if those who lived to tell about it have not had it thrown back into their faces enough.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, music should be an escape four those who have no where else to go. If this issue is mentioned even once at the CMA's, then there goes yet another oasis.

Why of course not

Very true

Over a dozen yesterday

Obviously we need more government intervention, we have have almost 40,000 people a year dying because you value your car over children.

Actually, if you bothered to look
Our fatality rate due to car accidents has dropped by more than half

Wish we could do the same with guns

Automobile-and-Airline-Fatality-Rates.jpg

Last edited:
Not if you plan on watching the CMA awards on Wednesday night. I almost guarantee you that certain people on that stage will not know when to shut up about it as if those who lived it have not had it thrown back into their faces enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, music should be an escape four those who have no where else to go. If this issue is mentioned even once at the CMA's, then there goes yet another oasis.

I deserves to be mentioned

Those were country music fans that died

Relax leftardz... meaningless thoughts and prayers will give way to more and more meaningless laws to restrict the rights and freedoms of the law abiding, soon enough.

Not if you plan on watching the CMA awards on Wednesday night. I almost guarantee you that certain people on that stage will not know when to shut up about it as if those who lived it have not had it thrown back into their faces enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I deserves to be mentioned

Those were country music fans that died
I am well aware, but a gun free show is what they were supposed to be getting on that day just over a month ago. Since they didn't get it, why not give the Vegas fans who are still here what it is that they are still owed: a gun free show.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

#41: faith is a substitute for knowledge, and "the left" is not political but movement itself.

#50: yes, the Pentecostal in green is quite mad.

Relax leftardz... meaningless thoughts and prayers will give way to more and more meaningless laws to restrict the rights and freedoms of the law abiding, soon enough.

Why not give thoughts and prayers for aborted babies?

Should make up for it

Should make up for it

Gee do you think that would help?

What more could you ask for?

I dunno.

How about a strict following of the biological facts and a strict adherence to the Constitution?

Should make up for it

I dunno.

How about a strict following of the biological facts and a strict adherence to the Constitution?

We do adhere to the Constitution

We have a strict court that makes sure of it

Should make up for it

I dunno.

And they never ever get it wrong.

Do they.

Should make up for it

I dunno.

And they never ever get it wrong.

Do they.

Who gets everything right?

Certainly not message board posters with theirown twisted views of the Constitution

Forum List

Back