Is it time to make our "thoughts and prayers" speech yet?

Constitutional amendments take years.

Don't need one

Hey Peach

Where is a good place to buy a bump stock?

Do not know. Where are we gonna get the funds for legislation? Amending the Constitution is expensive, and mental health care does not come cheap either.

I for one would be happy to see my taxes pay for mad houses for the dangerously insane.

6 month review under the law.

Don't need one

Hey Peach

Do not know. Where are we gonna get the funds for legislation? Amending the Constitution is expensive, and mental health care does not come cheap either.

I for one would be happy to see my taxes pay for mad houses for the dangerously insane.

The law as it stands now? To rarely used, way to rarely.

Don't need one

Hey Peach

That is szerious, I have handled rfeview hearings, regularly scheduled in my small couny. The State mental hospital in within.

Time for Congress to shed some tears, offer thoughts and prayers and then go about their business without doing anything

Hey, at least we can put Las Vegas to rest now

Is there any problem in this world that you think government can’t fix?

Why of course not

With over 30,000 gun deaths a year....it is none of their business

2016-06-17-731_Thoughts-and-Prayers.png

Time for Congress to shed some tears, offer thoughts and prayers and then go about their business without doing anything

Why of course not

It’s the cost of living in a free country

Very true

We value our guns more than we value our children
Over a dozen yesterday

My thoughts and prayers are with them

Don't need one

Hey Peach

That is szerious, I have handled rfeview hearings, regularly scheduled in my small couny. The State mental hospital in within.

How hard was it to get referred to those hearings?

The leftists are so excited that they can ridicule and belittle faith during times of tragedy now like they’ve always wanted. Heartless fucking marxist ghouls.

The leftists are so excited that they can ridicule and belittle faith during times of tragedy now like they’ve always wanted. Heartless fucking marxist ghouls.

Who needs action when we can rely on faith?

God bless you always

Why of course not

Like you care.

I care

I offered thoughts and prayers

God bless you always

Wow. YOu totally just completely made Unkotare's point for him.

I'm going back and giving him a thread winner award because of what you just posted.

Why of course not

Like you care.

I care

I was more thinking of the so many other issues, where the obvious solutions would touch on one of YOUR sacred cows.

Any attempt to even discuss those and you start the various defense mechanism you lefties are so known for.

Why of course not

Like you care.

I care

I was more thinking of the so many other issues, where the obvious solutions would touch on one of YOUR sacred cows.

Any attempt to even discuss those and you start the various defense mechanism you lefties are so known for.

Dear God....Don't let me be next

Amen

God bless you always

I'm going back and giving him a thread winner award because of what you just posted.

May God bless you always

<How late is the gun shop open tonight?>

God bless you always

May God bless you always

<How late is the gun shop open tonight?>

Got it. You are excited to be able to ridicule and belittle faith, just like you always wanted.

I actually thought he was being a little harsh when I read his post.

But I stand corrected now. He saw you even clearer than I did.

Heartless fucking marxist ghoul.

Why of course not

It’s the cost of living in a free country

Very true

We value our guns more than we value our children
Over a dozen yesterday

My thoughts and prayers are with them

Why don’t you want the government to do something about a automobile deaths? What you don’t agree with me? You must value automobiles over children.

Forum List

Back