Is it time to end US asylum?

--------------------------------------- so what Timmy ??

So you idiots are making a big deal over nothing . The % of approved asylum is very small .

You think that mom shows up with kid and it’s instant approved asylum!

They want an all-'white', male-dominated America (more like the 1950's kind of were).

And this is Plan A.

And just how would we carry out plan A?

I'll tell you what leftist plan A is, and that is to make whites a minority in this country for the first time in history. Only the stupid whites are not aware of this.

Is you a-scared? :lol:
If they end asylum, do you go home?

I am home, dumbass.

Asylum is very hard to get . It’s the last gasp of immigration.

So you idiots are making a big deal over nothing . The % of approved asylum is very small .

They want an all-'white', male-dominated America (more like the 1950's kind of were).

And this is Plan A.

I'll tell you what leftist plan A is, and that is to make whites a minority in this country for the first time in history. Only the stupid whites are not aware of this.

Aren’t you?
Have you looked around the globe at predominantly Brown nations?

And this is Plan A.

I am home, dumbass.
I mean back to Messiko.

Going through these threads on the separation of children and adults, it seems to me asylum seekers are using children to divide Americans. It also seems they are abusing our generous asylum policies to sneak into the country.

And as usual, it's divided on political lines. On the left, the tears flow over children being separated from their so-called parents, and on the right, tough love is the only way to have a long lasting solution.

But the solution to both of our concerns is just to end asylum in the US. Yes, we tried to be nice, we tried to be caring, but our empathy is now being used as a tool against us.

After getting rid of asylum, no more will these children be our concern. We won't have to be criticized about separation of children and adults because they won't be in this country. And if we are to have any kind of asylum, it must be done via mail. You can still apply for asylum from your country, but you need to request an asylum application from Washington DC. We will mail your application to you, and you can send it back postage paid. If you and your children are caught on US land, your application will immediately be rejected.

There, problem solved. Next?

No, but it's time to kick out all the alt-right snowflake proud boys and their ilk.

Buh-bye bigot....!!!!!

Asylum is very hard to get . It’s the last gasp of immigration.

And this is Plan A.

Sure I'm scared. I'm a minority in my neighborhood, and I seen what happened to it before and after the change.

Can you name me any race in the world outside liberal whites that would welcome government making them a minority in their own country?

Going through these threads on the separation of children and adults, it seems to me asylum seekers are using children to divide Americans. It also seems they are abusing our generous asylum policies to sneak into the country.

And as usual, it's divided on political lines. On the left, the tears flow over children being separated from their so-called parents, and on the right, tough love is the only way to have a long lasting solution.

But the solution to both of our concerns is just to end asylum in the US. Yes, we tried to be nice, we tried to be caring, but our empathy is now being used as a tool against us.

After getting rid of asylum, no more will these children be our concern. We won't have to be criticized about separation of children and adults because they won't be in this country. And if we are to have any kind of asylum, it must be done via mail. You can still apply for asylum from your country, but you need to request an asylum application from Washington DC. We will mail your application to you, and you can send it back postage paid. If you and your children are caught on US land, your application will immediately be rejected.

There, problem solved. Next?

No, but it's time to kick out all the alt-right snowflake proud boys and their ilk.

Buh-bye bigot....!!!!!

Bye bye sellout.

And this is Plan A.

Sure I'm scared. I'm a minority in my neighborhood, and I seen what happened to it before and after the change.

Can you name me any race in the world outside liberal whites that would welcome government making them a minority in their own country?
--------------------------------------------- i think that they are cursed or mentally feeble or just don't understand Human Nature . Or maybe its the drugs Ray .

sellouts and their kids will get what they deserve is my prediction Ray .

And this is Plan A.

Aren’t you?....

No.

And this is Plan A.

Aren’t you?....

No.

Does that mean you think the U.S. can be different than all the other Brown nations? How do you arrive at that?

Asylum is fine as long as those seeking asylum can show some gratitude to this Country by assimilating like every previous immigrant generation has done before them: become citizens, learn to speak English. If that sounds racist to you white liberals, I come from a family of wetbacks..... I can say that, you can’t.

agree with that Ray . But its my opinion that Americans shoulda been able to see whats coming their way since at least the early 90s . Even just watching the census from decade to decade will tell the story . Where are all those census numbers coming from . And they are coming from imported third worlders Ray .

Asylum is fine as long as those seeking asylum can show some gratitude to this Country by assimilating like every previous immigrant generation has done before them: become citizens, learn to speak English. If that sounds racist to you white liberals, I come from a family of wetbacks..... I can say that, you can’t.

Well from what I seen, these people are marching here holding a Honduran flag over their heads. We also have an immigration system in place. It's just the invaders don't want to abide to our rules. They just want to walk in no matter what our laws are.

The US allows one million people a year to come here and be citizens. It's the most generous immigration system in the entire world. No country does this for foreigners. This is on top of the work permits, VISA"s and various other permissions the US allows.

The left has said we need to be more compassionate. Well......the US spends billions a year in foreign aid. Much of it through taxation, but others from private donors. This is in spite of our country being 20 trillion in debt. How much more generous can we be?

And this is Plan A.

I am home, dumbass.
I mean back to Messiko.

Do you mean "Mexico"? I've never been. Have you?

And this is Plan A.

Sure I'm scared. I'm a minority in my neighborhood,......

Seems you have two choices: move, or grow a pair. Since you are unlikely to grow a pair this late in the game, you'd best get busy moving.

And this is Plan A.

Aren’t you?....

No.

Does that mean you think the U.S. can be different than all the other Brown nations? How do you arrive at that?

You fucking liberals can't talk about anything outside of assigning a color to it. Grow the fuck up. Nations are not "brown," you worthless buffoon.

Immigrants today are doing exactly that.

Forum List

Back