CDZ Is it Time to Break Up the FBI and CIA?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by JimBowie1958, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Oddball

Oddball Unobtanium Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +43,349
    That's a level of hysteria and hyperbole I'm used to from the libs.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  2. task0778

task0778 Gold Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,284
    Ok, now get serious and tell me how you envision the FBI, DEA, ICE, and rest of them working at the state level. Cuz I'm not seeing it. How are they managed? How are they funded? State level, doesn't that mean under the control of the state governor? You said 'devolve them into state agencies', right? Tell me how that works.

3. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42,645
    No.

When they leak highly classified phone calls between the President and foreign leaders they damage American relations and the ability of future Presidents to conduct foreign policy.

Who wants to talk in confidence to an American President that might publish the transcript?

This is TREASON, Period. End of Story and this asshat should be put up against a wall and shot, if you ask me.

He is a traitor to his government and the American people who entrusted him..

4. diver52

diver52 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +200
    It isn't treason and the individual followed the law to the letter. He did exactly what he was supposed to do.

And you are assuming the leaks came from the intelligence people when there were quite a few others aware of those calls. Most of them with their own agendas and the president doesn't hold integrity as a big issue when he hires. The current WH has always leaked like a seive. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump leaked the calls.

5. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42,645
    He had third hand information about a legal phone call with a foreign head of state about completely legal things.

He is supposed to protect classified information and not blab it to the intel committee simply to give political advantage to his favorite candidate.

but that is the mindset of Praetorians to ignore their primary duty to the head of state and engage in king maker activity instead. The treasonous jerk should be shot.

The people who told him the classified information are as guilty as he is of leaking information.

Well, we agree there. Trump is a very cagey person and has been known to leak such things to manipulate his opponents. But the president has the inherent right as the top classifier of information to do this. He may have made some outrageous statement to Party A, who then told Group B at the WH and then the WB picked it up from them.

Trump may have done this trying to cross index leakers or to distract the Woke Left to go in a direction away from what he does not want discussed.

6. sartre play

sartre play Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,659
    Maybe a little overkill? Improvements needed yes, as long everything is about winning instead of working together finding the best solutions, ones that work for the many & not the few with the big bucks & the powerful connections things will not improve.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. diver52

diver52 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +200

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,193
    I have said for years that we need to eliminate all the agencies, including the usda, the dept. of the interior etc. They were all, every one of them, created to sidestep the constitution on behalf of corrupt politicians.

I also said, years ago, that the democrats were going to arm and use the usfs to prevent us from being able to move around easily and in fact to gun us down if need be.

And that is exactly what they will do.

They have a lot more faith in the agency idiots than they should ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42,645
    Geraldo Rivera: "This Poor President," His Whole Tenure In Office Defined By "Snitches And Rats And Backstabbers"

GERALDO RIVERA (FOX NEWS CORRESPONDENT): After listening to the Democrats, they believe that they have it now.

That everything else, Russia collusion, Stormy Daniels, taxes, making money on hotels, and all that. They are going to put everything away and they are going to laser focus on this. This is gonna be what the impeachment is all about, maybe one or two little other things fall in.

So it’s going to be the president of the United States in a conversation that was intercepted by a rotten snitch -- I’d love to wap him, but that’s another story.

Imagine this poor president, his whole tenure in office has been marked by snitches, and rats, and backstabbers, it’s amazing how he functions at all.

10. diver52

diver52 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +200
    Yep. The man really knows how to hire the best people.

• Funny Funny x 1