Is it time to abolish all gun laws and allow everyone to open carry?

I lived in Michigan when I was a kid and back then completing a gun safety course was mandatory under the age of 18. I would support a gun safety course requirement for all ages, common sense.

I asked my boss what he thinks and he said as soon as the Brady bill expired, mass shootings starting getting more deadly and more common. Why did we let that expire? You should not be allowed to have a 20 clip gun. Will that solve every problem no but it will save a few lives. And those lives are more important than your paranoia that the government is going to take your guns.

You assume these crazy freaks won't use bombs or mow people down with trucks.

A lot harder to use a bomb or mow people down. That's why most nuts choose high power weapons over them.

Get real, bombs have killed more than all mass shootings combined.

Really? Since when?

White American men are a bigger domestic terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners

Since Trump took office, more Americans have been killed by white American men with no connection to Islam than by Muslim terrorists or foreigners.

Before last night’s deadly shooting in Las Vegas, the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history occurred in June 2016 when an ISIS-inspired man opened fire in a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, killing 49 people and wounding 53.

Yeah, it's all Trumps fault. Grow the fuck up.

Yes. We should all have the right to open or concealed carry.

The language in the COTUS in unambiguous- "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED".

An armed society is a polite society. :thup:

stupidest platitude ever.

a polite society is one where white supremacist angry teens can't get guns to shoot up schools.
If the other students were armed the coward would be shot dead in seconds.

Use your tiny brain for something other than a hat rack.
"We have to elect candidates that are not funded by the NRA in November. We have an opportunity to elect candidates who won’t allow kids to go to school and get shot. It is disgusting how many times this has happened and Republicans do nothing. You all have blood on your hands." - Wacky Chelsea Handler

White Supremacist Group Says Florida Shooting Suspect Attended Their Trainings | HuffPost
Read the article - it is uncorroborated and unverified. IOW, it's FAKE NEWS.

HuffPost was unable to confirm that Cruz is affiliated with ROF. Jereb did not respond to multiple requests for comment or proof of his group’s ties to the shooter. But there is reason to doubt Jereb’s claims. He lives in Tallahassee, about 430 miles away from where the shooting took place. And he has sought out attention for himself and ROF.

“While almost every neo-Nazi, militiaman, nativist and racist despises the Intelligence Report, Jereb wanted desperately to be mentioned in these pages. He flooded us with pleas for attention,” the Southern Poverty Law Center wrote about him in 2014.
A teacher said run when they heard him reloading. How many rounds could his gun hold?

I asked my boss what he thinks and he said as soon as the Brady bill expired, mass shootings starting getting more deadly and more common. Why did we let that expire? You should not be allowed to have a 20 clip gun. Will that solve every problem no but it will save a few lives. And those lives are more important than your paranoia that the government is going to take your guns.

A lot harder to use a bomb or mow people down. That's why most nuts choose high power weapons over them.

Really? Since when?

White American men are a bigger domestic terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners

Since Trump took office, more Americans have been killed by white American men with no connection to Islam than by Muslim terrorists or foreigners.

Before last night’s deadly shooting in Las Vegas, the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history occurred in June 2016 when an ISIS-inspired man opened fire in a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, killing 49 people and wounding 53.

Come over here...:itsok:

Bomb kills 168, injures 500 in Oklahoma City.
Bomb kills 45 including 38 children in a Lansing, MI
Bomb kills 40 in NY.
Bomb kills 20 in Los Angeles.
Bomb kills 11 in Chicago.
Bomb kills 11 in NY.
Bomb kills 6, injures 1,000 in NY
7 incidences how many years?

Really? Since when?

Yeah, it's all Trumps fault. Grow the fuck up.
You don’t remember all those headlines like this directed at Obama during his time in office suggesting that things are getting worse on his watch? Yea you little bitch you can dish but not take it?

I’ll grow up when you guys stop being hypocrites. I wouldnt have thought to blame trump if republicans didn’t do it to Obama’s.

So do us all a favor and stfu stupid

I repeat: You are a sick fuck!
Yup. And you want me to have a 50 round gun? Think about that. You’re arguing for a sick fuck to have a gun. Stupid
Just because you are a racist and politicize a mass shooting by laughing at the victims doesn't mean you could become a crazed mass shooter. I don't care how many guns you have or how many rounds any one of them will hold. If and when you do go completely nuts and start shooting innocent people just to kill them, I want somebody nearby to be willing and able to take your sorry ass out.
Who doesnt?
Then why do your support more restrictions on firearms? The man that stopped the Texas church shooter used a high powered rifle.
Didn't that guy kill himself?

And because what I wish and reality aren't the same thing.
Yes he did....after he was wounded twice by the man from across the street, left the church in his vehicle, was chased by the man from across the street and another good Samaritan with a truck, crashed his vehicle and then shot himself in the head. Had the NRA trained man from across the street not run the scene and shot the chickenshit bastard, he would have kept on killing people. He had a shitload of ammo that he never used. Read the news now and then, dummy.

Yup. And you want me to have a 50 round gun? Think about that. You’re arguing for a sick fuck to have a gun. Stupid
Just because you are a racist and politicize a mass shooting by laughing at the victims doesn't mean you could become a crazed mass shooter. I don't care how many guns you have or how many rounds any one of them will hold. If and when you do go completely nuts and start shooting innocent people just to kill them, I want somebody nearby to be willing and able to take your sorry ass out.
Who doesnt?
Then why do your support more restrictions on firearms? The man that stopped the Texas church shooter used a high powered rifle.
Didn't that guy kill himself?

And because what I wish and reality aren't the same thing.
Yes he did....after he was wounded twice by the man from across the street, left the church in his vehicle, was chased by the man from across the street and another good Samaritan with a truck, crashed his vehicle and then shot himself in the head. Had the NRA trained man from across the street not run the scene and shot the chickenshit bastard, he would have kept on killing people. He had a shitload of ammo that he never used. Read the news now and then, dummy.
I love being schooled. Good reply

If we're going to live like the wild west - then we should also all be armed like the wild west. What do you think?

The conservatives want us all to have machine guns, tanks and rpg's! We can defend our piece of land(farms)! That is the world they want to build.

Everyone should be given guns, tanks and rpgs if it is really constitutional duty to have them.
Smoking a little early today, are you?

The NRA NaziCons fund-raised off this conspiracy theory for eight years.

DZE4bJrV4AIVEy_.jpg

Your signature urging people to watch 60 Minutes tonight is carnival barking. 60 Minutes, once a respectable program, is today's TV National Enquirer. Its audience has declined steadily in the past few years. It SUCKS....almost as much as do you.

DZE4bJrV4AIVEy_.jpg

Now we find out that the "All American" NRA may have been funneling Russian money to trump...a crime....while the RW patriots just now to the gin lobby...

Keep in mind your liberal leaders proposed exactly what American's who care about the Constitution said they would.

House Democrats introduce bill prohibiting sale of semi-automatic weapons

The meat of the law...

The bill prohibits the “sale, transfer, production, and importation” of semi-automatic rifles and pistols that can hold a detachable magazine, as well as semi-automatic rifles with a magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds.

The fluffy feel good crap for dumb people....

Additionally, the legislation bans the sale, transfer, production, and importation of semi-automatic shotguns with features such as a pistol grip or detachable stock, and ammunition feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds.

Have we, or have we not, outgrown the wild west days?
Oh, we have outgrown them. That's not a good thing. Nor does that support your gun-grabbing position.

I think we would see ZERO increase in gun-related violence if we repealed all federal gun laws right now.
:dunno:

It's a hypothetical because it will likely never happen. But, shouldn't we give it a shot and find out? Gun control is not working.

Have we, or have we not, outgrown the wild west days?
Oh, we have outgrown them. That's not a good thing. Nor does that support your gun-grabbing position.

I think we would see ZERO increase in gun-related violence if we repealed all federal gun laws right now.
:dunno:

It's a hypothetical because it will likely never happen. But, shouldn't we give it a shot and find out? Gun control is not working.

Yeah, neither are speed limits and motor vehicle laws.

It should never be a crime for the possession of a firearm. Only what is illegally done with the firearm.

If we're going to live like the wild west - then we should also all be armed like the wild west. What do you think?
Alabama is an open carry state it is not the Wild West. Historically speaking the wild west wasn't the Wild West that shit is a myth.

Alabama is an open carry state it is not the Wild West. Historically speaking the wild west wasn't the Wild West that shit is a myth.
If true, you just destroyed the make believe life of many an NRA poster. Besides what would John Wayne say?

Forum List

Back