Is it time for working whites to give up and go on welfare themselves?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This latest revelation that Obozo is FLYING illegal kids into the country from latin america and fixing them up with free food and free schools and free housing is enough to make any honest working man say hell with everything.

This latest revelation that Obozo is FLYING illegal kids into the country from latin america and fixing them up with free food and free schools and free housing is enough to make any honest working man say hell with everything.
so now you want everyone to be like you......a fucked up bigoted asshole on welfare?.....get a job you lazy fuck........

so now you want everyone to be like you......a fucked up bigoted asshole on welfare?.....get a job you lazy fuck........

I doubt anyone would miss his contribution to the economy if he were to stop working.

I doubt anyone would miss his contribution to the economy if he were to stop working.

^^^ classic liberal response, you people really are pathetic.

It appears personal attacks are all you have. Even you know what obozo is doing now is insane.
hey dildo?....why are you afraid to talk to me?....im the one who said you are a dick,not Candy....talk to me dipshit....
The slow fuck head in the left lane, wont attack guys, he is a pussy, he just attacks girls

really?.....i was the one who called him an asshole....so the classical "conservative" response is to just ignore the one who actually said it?....

It appears personal attacks are all you have. Even you know what obozo is doing now is insane.
hey dildo?....why are you afraid to talk to me?....im the one who said you are a dick,not Candy....talk to me dipshit....
The slow fuck head in the left lane, wont attack guys, he is a pussy, he just attacks girls
shootspeedos is a pussy who has a hard time backing up what he says.....he actually has people defending him is what i find amazing........

really?.....i was the one who called him an asshole....so the classical "conservative" response is to just ignore the one who actually said it?....

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Wait, let me rephrase that, you HAVE a reading comprehension problem. /eyeroll

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Wait, let me rephrase that, you HAVE a reading comprehension problem. /eyeroll
so a classic liberal response is what candy said about speedos?....fascinating......

More stupid lies from idiot right wingers. Course, right wingers are the fastest growing segment among those receiving food stamps and welfare. But it's nothing liberals are doing. It's because right wingers hate education, they are mostly old and most are obese. Fat old lazy with no education. Welfare recipient? Or Republican?

More stupid lies from idiot right wingers. Course, right wingers are the fastest growing segment among those receiving food stamps and welfare. But it's nothing liberals are doing. It's because right wingers hate education, they are mostly old and most are obese. Fat old lazy with no education. Welfare recipient? Or Republican?

HAHAHA. Namecalling is all you libs ever have. Even you know it's crazy for the president to fly illegals into america and force white taxpayers to take care of them.

the education thing is getting kinda old dean....

Forum List

Back