CDZ Is it Time for Germany to Get Over War Guilt?

B Students Jealous of A Students

You are a Bell Curve denier. That discredits the gurus you choose to enslave your mind to.
Disagreed about both being a B student and also being jealous. FWIW, I don't hate either.

As for the Bell Curve, it's clearly factual. Although the curve changes a bit depending upon what is specifically being measured, the human spectrum still follows a bell curve. Why do you think I deny it?

Equal allies? Being with the US is never going to be an equal ally.

Yes, Obama was wrong for getting involved in Libya and Syria.

Bosnia was different as was Kuwait as was Kosovo.

No, I don't blame just Republicans for invading other nations, though Bush seemed to get a lot more done in these respects than others.

Yes, I protest Russia invading the Ukraine, Georgia and Chechnya. I also protest China doing what it's doing. Bully boy nations.
You are free to believe that people or nations will never be equal before the law or any other conspiracy theory you desire.

The fact remains that when Bush acted unilaterally, it harmed our relationship with our allies since everyone fears a wild 400 lb gorilla in the room. It's when we abide by laws and treat our allies with fairness and equality, that our alliances are stronger and, therefore, US security is better preserved. It's only if we treat our allies in fairness and equality, as they should do us and their allies, that global problems can be handled by nations working together and not just looking upon the US as the World Police or the Global Charity.

In short, all conspiracy theories aside, it is in our nation's best interests to work well with our allies.

Yes, it is in the US's favor to work well with allies.

Going to Iraq and causing all the problems that have been caused does not work well for the allies. They are suffering far more than the USA in this whole affair, yet it was the choice of the US, in fact Germany, France, Sweden, all except the UK and Spain opposed the war that is costing these countries financially and socially. And yet Trump wants them to spend money on arms, when they're spending money on refugees, which Trump seems to have completely ignored.

This is how much NATO member states spend on their military

"Germany's $44.30 billion (£23.65 billion) expenditure represents just 1.15% of its GDP, while Estonia's $430 million (£280 million) invested in its military accounted for around 2% of its GDP in 2014."

So, Germany spends $44 billion which is 1.2%, and NATO wants Germany to spend 2% which is $73 billion a year. So there's a shortfall of $29 billion.

natopercgdp.png

German states to spend around 17 billion euros on refugees in 2016 - Die Welt

"
German states to spend around 17 billion euros on refugees in 2016 - Die Welt"

That's $18 billion. So they're only $11 billion behind here.

"The paper said actual costs would probably be even higher because the regional finance ministries had based their budgets on an estimate from the federal government that 800,000 refugees would come to Germany in 2015. In fact, 965,000 asylum seekers had already arrived by the end of November."
But then add in a few more and that price goes up more.

But then Trump will ignore those figures......

Then take in other costs of policing, and whatever, and you're looking at Germany pulling its weight....
The problem with taking in refugees is that it doesn't solve the problem of why they are refugees.

The 100,000 refugees the Obama administration wanted to bring to the US are really immigrants since no one believes they'll eventually go home. Better, IMO, to solve the crisis in Syria in coordination with our allies and other foreign powers so Syrians can stay home and rebuild their country.
Cattle-Prod the Progs

The only reason there are refugees is that self-righteous bleeding-heart suckers are willing to take them in. You would have no power in a democracy. If the majority ever tried to identify and target the tiny group that forces these policies on the rest of us, this multicultie nightmare would be over. We far outnumber and outgun that spoiled entitled clique.

The wolf is at the door, his fangs dripping with blood and oil. Traitors want to bring him inside and make a pet out of him.

Doozies, Who Do Not See, Do See Nazi

The only way you can believe in your decadent nonsense is to associate the opposition with wacko extremists, denying that the opposition rejects them, too. You think all those with White pride are Nazis and are only making a show of not being favorable to the far side.
Incorrect....again. Most people who believe "white pride", like those who believe "black pride", are racists, but not necessarily Nazis. OTOH, all Nazis believe in White Pride. It's an association fallacy to believe all White Priders are Nazis.

Cattle-Prod the Progs

The only reason there are refugees is that self-righteous bleeding-heart suckers are willing to take them in. You would have no power in a democracy. If the majority ever tried to identify and target the tiny group that forces these policies on the rest of us, this multicultie nightmare would be over. We far outnumber and outgun that spoiled entitled clique.

The wolf is at the door, his fangs dripping with blood and oil. Traitors want to bring him inside and make a pet out of him.
Disagreed on all points. Assholes make refugees. People fleeing their homes is not a normal activity. There are reasons why people flee their homes outside of natural disasters.

While there are, indeed, wolves, the refugees are sheep. True, there may be a few wolves among the sheep, but slaughtering all the sheep to catch a wolf or two is inhumane. OTOH, there are only so many sheep one's pen can hold. Better to fix the problem on what is driving the sheep from their homes than to simply take them in without question or other action.

Again, let's not forget that taking in "refugees" is merely putting them at the head of the immigration line. Very few, if any, "refugee" who comes to the US will go back to Syria.

...Until superior minds are treated exactly the way we treat superior athletes, from childhood on, they will cure nothing. Their mental growth was stunted when their personal growth was.
It is very sad that superior minds do not draw as much respect as both sports stars and movie stars.
Prometheus Mugged

From an early age, High IQs are brainwashed by the plutocracy into not respecting themselves. The economic elite make all their money off humiliating and enslaving the most creative. Propaganda alone is what makes the majority despise the intelligent and respect dumb jock bullies.

If you believe college students shouldn't get the same adult allowance and paid-up tuition the brats of the rich get, then you disrespect the intelligent, no matter what you pretend to "think" and they owe you nothing. The sissies who conform to slave education are the ones you get your "ideas" from. They are worthless self-hating escapists, just like the Unabomber.

...From an early age, High IQs are brainwashed by the plutocracy into not respecting themselves. The economic elite make all their money off humiliating and enslaving the most creative. Propaganda alone is what makes the majority despise the intelligent and respect dumb jock bullies.

If you believe college students shouldn't get the same adult allowance and paid-up tuition the brats of the rich get, then you disrespect the intelligent, no matter what you pretend to "think" and they owe you nothing. The sissies who conform to slave education are the ones you get your "ideas" from. They are worthless self-hating escapists, just like the Unabomber.
Disagreed. It's those on the back half of the Bell Curve who are easily manipulated by those on the forward half of the Bell Curve. While "brainwashing" can work in the short-term, it works less well on smarter people and doesn't work on average or better IQ people over the long-term.

Expertise? So I need to have a PhD in psychology or human genetics to disagree with you? Oh, come off it. I doubt you have that either... so.....

Try this. I have a brain and I think....
Nice dodge, but the question was about why you are refuting facts as presented in the links. Facts you deny yet have no logical answer in reply.

No worries though. You are free to have emotionally-based, unsubstantiated opinions about human psychology even when faced with facts just like others can do with climate change or homosexuals.

This might be about something, but the issue here is whether I'm going to put up with people acting aggressively like you do. I won't.

You seem to have something to say, but the manner in which you say it just pisses me off.

This might be about something, but the issue here is whether I'm going to put up with people acting aggressively like you do. I won't.

You seem to have something to say, but the manner in which you say it just pisses me off.
1) You expressed an opinion. I disputed your opinion with facts. If that puts me among those who act "aggressively" in your opinion, then so be it. Our national discourse could use a lot more facts and a lot less opinion in it regardless if you agree or not.

2) My statements are backed by facts. You focus on the manner in which I present them and disregard the facts. IMHO, that says you aren't interested in the facts and only desire to react emotionally to those who disagree with your unsubstantiated opinion. If that "pisses" you off, I can live with it.

1) You expressed an opinion. I disputed your opinion with facts. If that puts me among those who act "aggressively" in your opinion, then so be it. Our national discourse could use a lot more facts and a lot less opinion in it regardless if you agree or not.

2) My statements are backed by facts. You focus on the manner in which I present them and disregard the facts. IMHO, that says you aren't interested in the facts and only desire to react emotionally to those who disagree with your unsubstantiated opinion. If that "pisses" you off, I can live with it.

No, you attack by calling people ignorant, did you not do that?

Oh, sure you did.

In your kut.org source, you merely posted a source. You didn't take the information you think is relevant and post it here and state why you think this is right. No, you just went "this source says I'm right".

So who are Dr. Art Markman and Dr. Bob Duke?

Hell, I could put Dr. in front of my name, go on a talk radio station and start talking any crap I like. Doesn't mean that what I say is fact. So, this source is out.

Your psychology today source says this "Indeed, some experts believe it may be universal." SOME believe this. If SOME believe this is so, that doesn't sound like FACT but OPINION.

Now, you made a claim that Xenophobia is inherent, and you claim your sources PROVE with FACT that you are right. The latter is just plain wrong, you didn't prove ANYTHING, and you have made your claim, but you're no nearer to convincing me than you were along your first attacks.

If xenophobia were true, then why do almost all countries have foreigners in them? And why don't they get attacked?

Why did the Hutus and Tutsis start killing each other in Rwanda when they're the same people?

The point is that humans are aggressive, humans will form groups and people will protect these groups. Of that I am sure. Sports, especially team sports, bring out that nature in people. They want their team to win, they'll spend money to get medals above making their home country better. The UK apparently spent like 4.5 million pounds each per medal. The people don't complain about this, even when their country doesn't have enough money for essential things, apparently.

The thing is the right will play on things and make people think stuff, they get into people's brains, they tell them they hate these other people, and SOME will accept it. But it's not inherent within humans, it just plays on the aggression of humans and their desire to be the best, even when they're not, especially when they're not, hence the far right monkeys believing they'll move up in society if they get rid of blacks.

Xenophobia happens in the least well educated more often than in the better educated. However foreigners have been traveling to foreign lands and living there for a long time, some with problems, some without.

In Ireland the Catholics hate the Protestants and vice versa, each side has attempted to gain supremacy over the other, and they'll fuck the other side when they do get into power. This is what causes hatred, this is what makes them attack the other side. It isn't about Xenephobia, they're both Irish, they're both white, the difference is their religion, not their nationality, not their race. They've group themselves, they're aiming to make their group better, and they'll fuck others who aren't part of their group. That's not xenophobia, but it's the same as xenophobia.

So, if this action happens within xenophobia and it also happens without xenophobia, then it isn't xenophobia that is inherent, but the desire to be on top.

That guilt is all in your head. And indeed, everyone is guilty also of not doing enough to stop it. Many countries returned runaway Jews to die. They will carry the guilt of it for it is in their books.
Don't Whine About the Greatest Cowardice in History

The Inca cowards were afraid to fight, too. They ran like rabbits and were hunted down. Do we respect them, bleed our hearts for them, and lay all the blame on the Spaniards?

BATTLE OF CAJAMARCA (Peru, 1532)

Indian troops: 6,000
Spanish troops: 177

Indian dead: 2,000
Spanish dead: Zero

The Spanish had guns, the Incas didn't.

The Races Are Descended From Different Primate Species

The Spanish deserved to be rewarded for the superior IQs that enabled them to develop superior weaponry. The Indians were incapable of ever developing that far; they had reached the limits of their evolution and are living on borrowed time even now.
Hold up. You believe This? This is how people were convinced slavery was ok, the slaves were primitives incapable of higher life. You need to fix your perspective, man. This is so wrong. Take it from one reasonable human to another.

That guilt is all in your head. And indeed, everyone is guilty also of not doing enough to stop it. Many countries returned runaway Jews to die. They will carry the guilt of it for it is in their books.

The Inca cowards were afraid to fight, too. They ran like rabbits and were hunted down. Do we respect them, bleed our hearts for them, and lay all the blame on the Spaniards?

The Spanish deserved to be rewarded for the superior IQs that enabled them to develop superior weaponry. The Indians were incapable of ever developing that far; they had reached the limits of their evolution and are living on borrowed time even now.
This is so retarded.

The Spanish developed superior weaponry because they had the resources to do so.

Steel - Wikipedia

"Steel is an alloy of iron and other elements, primarily carbon,"

550px-World-Iron-Map2.png

Brown = 500,000+
Red = 100,000–500,000
Dark pink = 10,000–99,999
Light pink = 1,000–9,999
Gray = 0–999

The Inca areas don't have that much iron ore, they're in the light pink.

Also what iron ore the Incas had, they may not have been stable enough for long enough. Much of the Inca Empire was built on a mountainous landscape. Spain has mountains but also lots of farming land which allowed for development much quicker, and earlier.

There are plenty of things which would have led to quicker development in Europe, the color of the skin of the people would have had not much, if anything, to do with it.

Look at Africa, you can see even in the animals that they're more dangerous, because of the harsh environment there. Life was more subsistence while Europe has the resources.

Oh, sure you did.

In your kut.org source, you merely posted a source. You didn't take the information you think is relevant and post it here and state why you think this is right. No, you just went "this source says I'm right".

Hell, I could put Dr. in front of my name, go on a talk radio station and start talking any crap I like. Doesn't mean that what I say is fact. So, this source is out.

Your psychology today source says this "Indeed, some experts believe it may be universal." SOME believe this. If SOME believe this is so, that doesn't sound like FACT but OPINION.

Now, you made a claim that Xenophobia is inherent, and you claim your sources PROVE with FACT that you are right. The latter is just plain wrong, you didn't prove ANYTHING, and you have made your claim, but you're no nearer to convincing me than you were along your first attacks.

If xenophobia were true, then why do almost all countries have foreigners in them? And why don't they get attacked?

Why did the Hutus and Tutsis start killing each other in Rwanda when they're the same people?

The point is that humans are aggressive, humans will form groups and people will protect these groups. Of that I am sure. Sports, especially team sports, bring out that nature in people. They want their team to win, they'll spend money to get medals above making their home country better. The UK apparently spent like 4.5 million pounds each per medal. The people don't complain about this, even when their country doesn't have enough money for essential things, apparently.

The thing is the right will play on things and make people think stuff, they get into people's brains, they tell them they hate these other people, and SOME will accept it. But it's not inherent within humans, it just plays on the aggression of humans and their desire to be the best, even when they're not, especially when they're not, hence the far right monkeys believing they'll move up in society if they get rid of blacks.

Xenophobia happens in the least well educated more often than in the better educated. However foreigners have been traveling to foreign lands and living there for a long time, some with problems, some without.

In Ireland the Catholics hate the Protestants and vice versa, each side has attempted to gain supremacy over the other, and they'll fuck the other side when they do get into power. This is what causes hatred, this is what makes them attack the other side. It isn't about Xenephobia, they're both Irish, they're both white, the difference is their religion, not their nationality, not their race. They've group themselves, they're aiming to make their group better, and they'll fuck others who aren't part of their group. That's not xenophobia, but it's the same as xenophobia.

So, if this action happens within xenophobia and it also happens without xenophobia, then it isn't xenophobia that is inherent, but the desire to be on top.
This is so retarded.

The Spanish developed superior weaponry because they had the resources to do so.

Steel - Wikipedia

"Steel is an alloy of iron and other elements, primarily carbon,"

550px-World-Iron-Map2.png

Brown = 500,000+
Red = 100,000–500,000
Dark pink = 10,000–99,999
Light pink = 1,000–9,999
Gray = 0–999

The Inca areas don't have that much iron ore, they're in the light pink.

Also what iron ore the Incas had, they may not have been stable enough for long enough. Much of the Inca Empire was built on a mountainous landscape. Spain has mountains but also lots of farming land which allowed for development much quicker, and earlier.

There are plenty of things which would have led to quicker development in Europe, the color of the skin of the people would have had not much, if anything, to do with it.

Look at Africa, you can see even in the animals that they're more dangerous, because of the harsh environment there. Life was more subsistence while Europe has the resources.
Nice rants and off-topic personal attacks. Thanks again for your opinion on human nature.

Oh, sure you did.

Nice rant and off-topic personal attack. Thanks again for your opinion on human nature.

Talking with you is like constantly going through nonsense. Dude, I don't care about your insecurities, just get lost.

B Students Jealous of A Students

You are a Bell Curve denier. That discredits the gurus you choose to enslave your mind to.
Disagreed about both being a B student and also being jealous. FWIW, I don't hate either.

As for the Bell Curve, it's clearly factual. Although the curve changes a bit depending upon what is specifically being measured, the human spectrum still follows a bell curve. Why do you think I deny it?
New Agers Have the Same ViewsThat Dumb Savages Hold

Pompous academics can no more teach you to think than sportswriters can teach you how to become a better athlete. If you think the races are equally useful, which is their required dogma, then you deny the Bell Curve.

If you don't believe the duty of High IQs is to develop and exploit nature, that attitude disrespects those who are the only reason the rest of us don't live like animals in the jungle. By definition, Nature cannot be supernatural. The concept of Gaia is like the lies made up by witch doctors

Doozies, Who Do Not See, Do See Nazi

The only way you can believe in your decadent nonsense is to associate the opposition with wacko extremists, denying that the opposition rejects them, too. You think all those with White pride are Nazis and are only making a show of not being favorable to the far side.
Incorrect....again. Most people who believe "white pride", like those who believe "black pride", are racists.
Anti-Racism Has Snob Value

That's typically simple-minded. Some races have something to be proud of, some don't. Those who preach that all pride is wrong only want to humiliate us and discredit our achievements as lucky rather than a natural result of our superiority. And there is nothing wrong with being racist; it is a rational judgment based on a race's general behavior.

Cattle-Prod the Progs

Disagreed on all points. Assholes make refugees. People fleeing their homes is not a normal activity. There are reasons why people flee their homes outside of natural disasters.

While there are, indeed, wolves, the refugees are sheep. True, there may be a few wolves among the sheep, but slaughtering all the sheep to catch a wolf or two is inhumane. OTOH, there are only so many sheep one's pen can hold. Better to fix the problem on what is driving the sheep from their homes than to simply take them in without question or other action.

Again, let's not forget that taking in "refugees" is merely putting them at the head of the immigration line. Very few, if any, "refugee" who comes to the US will go back to Syria.
Burglars are attracted to open doors.

...From an early age, High IQs are brainwashed by the plutocracy into not respecting themselves. The economic elite make all their money off humiliating and enslaving the most creative. Propaganda alone is what makes the majority despise the intelligent and respect dumb jock bullies.

Disagreed. It's those on the back half of the Bell Curve who are easily manipulated by those on the forward half of the Bell Curve. While "brainwashing" can work in the short-term, it works less well on smarter people and doesn't work on average or better IQ people over the long-term.
The Lion Becomes a Pussycat

Our education is designed to stunt the smartest students' personal growth and turn them into permanent children desperately looking for infallible father figures in their professors. They are rewarded not for independence and creativity, but for how well they can parrot what their teachers tell them. Students with no personal pride are the ones most easily manipulated, whatever their IQs may be. In fact, High IQs may be more susceptible to being turned into robots, because they can invent more creative self-justifications for their mind-slavery, as you have.

Hold up. You believe This? This is how people were convinced slavery was ok; the slaves were primitives incapable of higher life. You need to fix your perspective, man. This is so wrong. Take it from one reasonable human to another.
Slavery Saved Them From Savagery

If you say so. But it is not you saying it. You have let yourself become an echo chamber for the yodels of the Whiteys Hating Whiteys. That is a clique of born-rich snobs who think that they have inherited superior genes. That illusion is what makes them insist that they have evolved into a separate and superior race.

Psychobabble Bobblehead

Glued to a new guru? Or glued to his magic carpet as you get down on your knees before your new Master?
Here's more "psychobabble" you may be interested in reading:

Military risk factors for cognitive decline, dementia and Alzheimer's disease. - PubMed - NCBI
Delayed neurological health consequences of environmental exposures during military service have been generally underappreciated. The rapidly expanding understanding of Alzheimer's disease (AD) pathogenesis now makes it possible to quantitate some of the likely long-term health risks associated with military service. Military risk factors for AD include both factors elevated in military personnel such as tobacco use, traumatic brain injury (TBI), depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other nonspecific risk factors for AD including, vascular risk factors such as obesity and obesity-related diseases (e.g., metabolic syndrome), education and physical fitness. The degree of combat exposure, Vietnam era Agent Orange exposure and Gulf War Illness may also influence risk for AD. Using available data on the association of AD and specific exposures and risk factors, the authors have conservatively estimated 423,000 new cases of AD in veterans by 2020, including 140,000 excess cases associated with specific military exposures. The cost associated with these excess cases is approximately $5.8 billion to $7.8 billion. Mitigation of the potential impact of military exposures on the cognitive function of veterans and management of modifiable risk factors through specifically designed programs will be instrumental in minimizing the impact of AD in veterans in the future decades.

Veterans' Diseases Associated with Agent Orange - Public Health
VA assumes that certain diseases can be related to a Veteran's qualifying military service. We call these "presumptive diseases."

VA has recognized certain cancers and other health problems as presumptive diseases associated with exposure to Agent Orange or other herbicides during military service. Veterans and their survivors may be eligible for benefits for these diseases.

• AL Amyloidosis
    A rare disease caused when an abnormal protein, amyloid, enters tissues or organs
  • Chronic B-cell Leukemias
    A type of cancer which affects white blood cells
  • Chloracne (or similar acneform disease)
    A skin condition that occurs soon after exposure to chemicals and looks like common forms of acne seen in teenagers. Under VA's rating regulations, it must be at least 10 percent disabling within one year of exposure to herbicides.
  • Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
    A disease characterized by high blood sugar levels resulting from the body’s inability to respond properly to the hormone insulin
  • Hodgkin's Disease
    A malignant lymphoma (cancer) characterized by progressive enlargement of the lymph nodes, liver, and spleen, and by progressive anemia
  • Ischemic Heart Disease
    A disease characterized by a reduced supply of blood to the heart, that leads to chest pain
  • Multiple Myeloma
    A cancer of plasma cells, a type of white blood cell in bone marrow
  • Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
    A group of cancers that affect the lymph glands and other lymphatic tissue
  • Parkinson's Disease
    A progressive disorder of the nervous system that affects muscle movement
  • Peripheral Neuropathy, Early-Onset
    A nervous system condition that causes numbness, tingling, and motor weakness. Under VA's rating regulations, it must be at least 10 percent disabling within one year of herbicide exposure.
  • Porphyria Cutanea Tarda
    A disorder characterized by liver dysfunction and by thinning and blistering of the skin in sun-exposed areas. Under VA's rating regulations, it must be at least 10 percent disabling within one year of exposure to herbicides.
  • Prostate Cancer
    Cancer of the prostate; one of the most common cancers among men
  • Respiratory Cancers (includes lung cancer)
    Cancers of the lung, larynx, trachea, and bronchus
  • Soft Tissue Sarcomas (other than osteosarcoma, chondrosarcoma, Kaposi's sarcoma, or mesothelioma)
    A group of different types of cancers in body tissues such as muscle, fat, blood and lymph vessels, and connective tissues

Agent Orange and Other Veterans Health Issues
It seemed to start with Agent Orange. As far back as the 1970s, Vietnam veterans began noticing strange and serious health problems, and it wasn’t long until independent researchers established a link between these health problems and Agent Orange....

http://www.alzheimersanddementia.com/article/S1552-5260(15)02226-8/abstract
...Veterans who reported Agent Orange exposure were similar to those who did not in age but were more likely to have a wide range of medical and psychiatric conditions at baseline. Agent Orange exposure was associated with a 30% increased risk of dementia...
If You Can't Respect the Man, You Shouldn't Respect His Mind

Those childish, escapist, Mama's Boy nerds have failed for decades in curing cancer; they deserve no respect for any of their medical theories. An oncologist doesn't earn a living until he is 30 years old. We are trained to think that geniuses are weirdos who can put up with slavish sacrifice and still get the job done when they are finally given the job. Not true at all, and the results show it. If I were a billionaire, I wouldn't give a dime to the American Cancer Society and others to waste on these conformist eunuchs. Until superior minds are treated exactly the way we treat superior athletes, from childhood on, they will cure nothing. Their mental growth was stunted when their personal growth was.
Clearly spoken by someone that has no clue what he is talking about in regards to cancer treatment. Have been down that road twice and the treatment cycles have improved a million times over.

Forum List

Back