Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?

It isn't necessary for anyone to 'leave' the country. But you do have to at some point start accepting things about the society that you will never change. Or just keep to yourself and stop bothering everyone else with your bellyaching. Or keep protesting about it and go out and vote.

But this 'we're gonnna secede and revolt and we have guns and we're just itchin to shoot someone' shite has to stop. The first revolution was against an actual king who was a tyrant. Now it seems bathroom usage and other people's bedrooms require large scale blood-spilling to throw off the shackles of, uhhhhhhh, embarrassment and sexual outrage! To arms!
Tough shit. When you steal from people, attack people, and unconstitutionally possess their land and throw them in jail...and shoot at them if they argue with you...

You're gonna get shot.
Sounds like Christianity to me.
Well everybody on this board agrees you're a retard, so there's that....
Really? Again who's everybody?
Or by everybody you mean the handful of mental Christers like you?
Why don't you get everybody to tell me that themselves?
I won't hold my breath.

American society is going to hell. I think we all know what happens next.

Riiight. Do tell, what happens next, another bird sanctuary that is ripe for the taking? Perhaps you'll get some of your friends together and start standing 24 hour guard at local bathrooms? Faux News will start having segments of the 'War against scrubbing bubbles, stay tuned!'

The society is going to hell? If you go back and read human history human beings have been saying that since recorded time. And please explain when all was good and pure in the US or anywhere else? When all people enjoyed absolute freedom and were not persecuted by another group.

Self-flagellating hillbillies with guns who have some burning desire to force everyone else to live as they command isn't going to work here. Try Isis, they're having some minor success with that on the other side of the globe.
none of the rw's have answered this question : "
If Christians left America would that include the gay lesbian and transgender ones?
What about the criminal and mentally ill ones etc."- daws.
We aren't leaving America. That was some dumbass faggot's dream, not ours.
Who's we?

Riiight. Do tell, what happens next, another bird sanctuary that is ripe for the taking? Perhaps you'll get some of your friends together and start standing 24 hour guard at local bathrooms? Faux News will start having segments of the 'War against scrubbing bubbles, stay tuned!'

The society is going to hell? If you go back and read human history human beings have been saying that since recorded time. And please explain when all was good and pure in the US or anywhere else? When all people enjoyed absolute freedom and were not persecuted by another group.

Self-flagellating hillbillies with guns who have some burning desire to force everyone else to live as they command isn't going to work here. Try Isis, they're having some minor success with that on the other side of the globe.
none of the rw's have answered this question : "
If Christians left America would that include the gay lesbian and transgender ones?
What about the criminal and mentally ill ones etc."- daws.
We aren't leaving America. That was some dumbass faggot's dream, not ours.
So you have no answer.
Definition of NOSISM
Either speak for yourself and yourself alone or stfu.
Nosism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Can't read ?

I don't believe a so what attitude is correct for society. If that is the true feelings of some who post here then a day may come when their attitude will change. Let's hope they don't snap when they realize how mistaken they have been.
That's as old as the other Line of bullshit you've been running.
I don't believe a so what attitude is correct for society. If that is the true feelings of some who post here then a day may come when their attitude will change. Let's hope they don't snap when they realize how mistaken they have been.
oh no! more christer revenge fantasies!!!
Well if more folk weren't so damn stupid there may not be so many people roaming the streets homeless and muttering to themselves. And no I do not wish some Christian revenge thing on anyone. Just tire from antagonist agnostic posters.

That's as old as the other Line of bullshit you've been running.
oh no! more christer revenge fantasies!!!
Well if more folk weren't so damn stupid there may not be so many people roaming the streets homeless and muttering to themselves. And no I do not wish some Christian revenge thing on anyone. Just tire from antagonist agnostic posters.
Call the waaaambulance!

Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?
Have things gone too far?
Students, protesters fight outside LA school with gender-neutral bathroom
Is America worth saving or is it too late?
When I saw this, I was surprised. Who would have thought that decency would exist anywhere in California.

I am in California.

I live in a pretty conservative city. Not all of California is San Francisco.

San Francisco is changing and is turning conservative with all of the new wealth.
Where are you in California?
I am in the south bay.

If San Francisco is turning Conservative, what'll happen in the Castro district, OMG the hot pants and feather boas will be freaking already :eek-52:
No problem, CA is not going Conservative.

It isn't necessary for anyone to 'leave' the country. But you do have to at some point start accepting things about the society that you will never change. Or just keep to yourself and stop bothering everyone else with your bellyaching. Or keep protesting about it and go out and vote.

But this 'we're gonnna secede and revolt and we have guns and we're just itchin to shoot someone' shite has to stop. The first revolution was against an actual king who was a tyrant. Now it seems bathroom usage and other people's bedrooms require large scale blood-spilling to throw off the shackles of, uhhhhhhh, embarrassment and sexual outrage! To arms!
Tough shit. When you steal from people, attack people, and unconstitutionally possess their land and throw them in jail...and shoot at them if they argue with you...

You're gonna get shot.
Sounds like Christianity to me.
Well everybody on this board agrees you're a retard, so there's that....
Really? Again who's everybody?
Or by everybody you mean the handful of mental Christers like you?
Why don't you get everybody to tell me that themselves?
I won't hold my breath.

Tommy Tainant agrees that you're a retard. We know what cred that little English pudding has got!!

Greg

Let me get this straight; you're advocating so called "transgenders" be free to use locker rooms and toilet blocks frequented by children as well as adults. Now do tell; how does one tell a transgender person? And as being transgender is a choice, can a pedo be transgender up until he screws some kids??

Greg

Forum List

Back