Is it time for a new requirement to products?

Mr. Sauerkraut

Dec 23, 2010
Heart of Germany
Hi.

Until now, a customer was searching the ideal proportion between quality and price for a product he needs. Any prouduct should cost the less possible but it should bring the most use possible. This "use" is: Most Usability, most healthy, most safety, it have to look good and it should be usable for a adequate time. Anyway if you buy a pair of socks or buy a new house, this requirements brings everybody to every product.

I don´t know how you feel but my anger is increasing when i see how other people have to suffer just to provide me with goods. Are there any products left which aren´t infected by evilness, exploitation, pollution or poisoning others? I really wonder

clothes: India is the sewer of the world. an indian sewer has to work 14 hrs a day and 7 days a week under horrible circumstances. And they get less than 1$ paid per day.

shoes: the same thing in indonesia, the capital state of sneaker production.

cellphones: I´ve already told you about these coltan war thing with its nearly 7 millioms victims by now.

food, oil, coal....do i really have to talk about this?

I can´t stand this anymore. Isn´t it possible to live a modern life without becoming guilty? ANd is it really our fault? One example: We pay anyway between 5 and 20 $ for a t-shirt. That means, what i pay for one single t-shirt is the fee of a whole week of work for a sewer, in which time he produces hundrets of them. Of course i know that this is the normal profit generation system, invest less, earn more. But does it have to be this way? By these gain of profit of several hundrets percents, nobody can tell me that a clothing industry is gainless anyway in the usa.

I don´t know how you feel about this but I prefer products without blood on it.

Hi.

Until now, a customer was searching the ideal proportion between quality and price for a product he needs. Any prouduct should cost the less possible but it should bring the most use possible. This "use" is: Most Usability, most healthy, most safety, it have to look good and it should be usable for a adequate time. Anyway if you buy a pair of socks or buy a new house, this requirements brings everybody to every product.

I don´t know how you feel but my anger is increasing when i see how other people have to suffer just to provide me with goods. Are there any products left which aren´t infected by evilness, exploitation, pollution or poisoning others? I really wonder

clothes: India is the sewer of the world. an indian sewer has to work 14 hrs a day and 7 days a week under horrible circumstances. And they get less than 1$ paid per day.

shoes: the same thing in indonesia, the capital state of sneaker production.

cellphones: I´ve already told you about these coltan war thing with its nearly 7 millioms victims by now.

food, oil, coal....do i really have to talk about this?

I can´t stand this anymore. Isn´t it possible to live a modern life without becoming guilty? ANd is it really our fault? One example: We pay anyway between 5 and 20 $ for a t-shirt. That means, what i pay for one single t-shirt is the fee of a whole week of work for a sewer, in which time he produces hundrets of them. Of course i know that this is the normal profit generation system, invest less, earn more. But does it have to be this way? By these gain of profit of several hundrets percents, nobody can tell me that a clothing industry is gainless anyway in the usa.

I don´t know how you feel about this but I prefer products without blood on it.

Good luck finding them

Thanks to FREE TRADE, the world's exploited workers became our working class's exploited workers.

Now that has had good and bad outcomes.

To some extent it has helped those developing world's workers, (and their elite leaderships much more) but at the same time it is largely responsible for the declining incomes of our own working class.

Forum List

Back