Is it this bad? Really?

Diuretic

Permanently confused
Apr 26, 2006
South Australia est 1836
I found this (see link) a very depressing read. I know it would be easy to denigrate the column and the writer but there are some quite unpleasant claims in it. Tell me it's not as bad as it appears to be.

Barack Obama's presidency hasn't crashed to earth. It is far more serious than that, writes Shaun Carney.

Short extract:

Obama's task as the 44th president of the United States verges on overwhelming. Since Lincoln, the job of presidents has been to preserve and protect the Union. Obama's job is to save it.

Barack Obama presidency

I have to hand it to the author. He didn't miss a single solitary left wing talking point. Bravo!

I found this (see link) a very depressing read. I know it would be easy to denigrate the column and the writer but there are some quite unpleasant claims in it. Tell me it's not as bad as it appears to be.

Barack Obama's presidency hasn't crashed to earth. It is far more serious than that, writes Shaun Carney.

Short extract:

Obama's task as the 44th president of the United States verges on overwhelming. Since Lincoln, the job of presidents has been to preserve and protect the Union. Obama's job is to save it.

Barack Obama presidency

he writes well, but to say he overstated his case would be to understate mine. the country has its differences, and as he correctly points out, there are nutbars on both sides. these are scary times economically and there are always those who play on fear to advance their agenda. regardless of that, the union is in no danger of collapse.

thanks for posting it.

Forum List

Back