Is it the tariffs? Or the North Korea blunder? Democrats lead by 10% in new WaPo generic poll

Why are Democrats kicking Republicans' ass?

• Foreign policy inepditude

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yanking kids from parents

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tariffs

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
If the House of Representatives elections were held today, registered voters would pick democrats over republicans by a 10% margin. that's a large lead.
Poll: Dems have 10-point lead on generic House ballot
I was wondering why this lead is so large, and I speculate that it may be due to Trump's dumb back-firing tariffs...or perhaps the fact that he sought to denuclearize North Korea but NK isn't denuclearizing shit.
Do not discard separating children from their parents as a reason. Vote in my poll

If the House of Representatives elections were held today, registered voters would pick democrats over republicans by a 10% margin. that's a large lead.
I was wondering why this lead is so large, and I speculate that it may be due to Trump's dumb back-firing tariffs...or perhaps the fact that he sought to denuclearize North Korea but NK isn't denuclearizing shit.
Do not discard separating children from their parents as a reason. Vote in my poll

Washington Post - fake news.

This poll was conducted in fantasy land. If it makes anyone feel better, so be it. But, I have a feeling reality will be far different in November.

Washington Post - fake news.

polls-768x417.jpg

Anything with the word "post" in it is highly suspect.

Leading conservatives and leading Republicans are now saying vote Democrat. All because we all know a disgusting degenerate has hijacked the GOP

and if ya'll want to defend this as not being disgusting

Trump makes inappropriate remarks about young girl – video

go for it

A man who is almost 50 years old... please.
Those “leading” conservatives and Republicans said that years ago....

Nobody wants to join the party that embraces Antifa and MS-13.

Keep dreamin Ted...come November, the ass kickin will continue.

Forum List

Back