Is it Still the Surrender Monkeys Economy Now That the Media Sees Recession?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Ah, Rushy hits the Surrender Monkey and our economic ABNORMALS right between the eyes.

Read much more at. Rush Limbaugh.com ^ | August 22, 2019 | Rush Limbaugh

RUSH: How long ago was it that the economy was booming and they were trying to say it’s Obama’s economy, right? Now all of a sudden U.S. Steel’s laying some people off, negative bond yields in Germany and all of a sudden we’re on the verge of a recession and all of a sudden it’s Trump’s economy again!

Look, I could provide you ongoing evidence of the fact that these people are losing their minds predominantly because none of what they’re doing to try to destroy Trump is sticking.

APP-082219-Obama-Economy.jpg

In fact, you saw just before the program began the AP has a new poll out. And don’t forget. I haven’t dropped it. Laurence Tribe claiming that Trump’s objective here is to reverse the outcome of the Civil War. How exactly would that be done? What is Laurence Tribe actually saying? That Trump is trying to bring back slavery? That Trump is trying to reconstitute slavery? Anybody paying scant attention to this can clearly see who is losing their mind and who’s off the reservation.

Ah, Rushy hits the Surrender Monkey and our economic ABNORMALS right between the eyes.

RUSH: How long ago was it that the economy was booming and they were trying to say it’s Obama’s economy, right? Now all of a sudden U.S. Steel’s laying some people off, negative bond yields in Germany and all of a sudden we’re on the verge of a recession and all of a sudden it’s Trump’s economy again!

Look, I could provide you ongoing evidence of the fact that these people are losing their minds predominantly because none of what they’re doing to try to destroy Trump is sticking.

In fact, you saw just before the program began the AP has a new poll out. And don’t forget. I haven’t dropped it. Laurence Tribe claiming that Trump’s objective here is to reverse the outcome of the Civil War. How exactly would that be done? What is Laurence Tribe actually saying? That Trump is trying to bring back slavery? That Trump is trying to reconstitute slavery? Anybody paying scant attention to this can clearly see who is losing their mind and who’s off the reservation.
Why do Trump supporters question why they are called racist?

Because we LOVE triggering you phony asswipes that use racism as a crutch on everything you do....you very low IQ ABNORMALS never learn!

Because we LOVE triggering you phony asswipes that use racism as a crutch on everything you do....you very low IQ ABNORMALS never learn!
You have me mistaken for someone else monkey boy

No, you are still a fucking low intelligence poster or did I describe you as a member of the Surrender Monkeys clan?

No, you are still a fucking low intelligence poster or did I describe you as a member of the Surrender Monkeys clan?
Ok monkey boy

Ok monkey boy

OK, BOY!!!!!

Ok monkey boy

OK, BOY!!!!!
Understood monkey boy

New Topics

Forum List

Back