Is it Spring yet?

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
I hate winter it is so BLAH!

Everything looks so dead outside.

I miss gardening.

But I did notice that my tulips have started growing they are about 2 inches above ground now!

early spring maybe?

...or...Ice storm that comes along and squashes them back down. :)

khafley said:
I hate winter it is so BLAH!

Everything looks so dead outside.

I miss gardening.

But I did notice that my tulips have started growing they are about 2 inches above ground now!

early spring maybe?

I hope for you it is! Here, we just got more snow!
:shocked: :coffee3:

CSM said:
You are such an optimist!

Well, what do you want? It was 50 degrees here for on Sat/Sun.. Then on Mon/Tues it snowed. Oh, and it's supposed to snow more today.

Shattered said:
Well, what do you want? It was 50 degrees here for on Sat/Sun.. Then on Mon/Tues it snowed. Oh, and it's supposed to snow more today.
Yeah, it is only the middle of February...big blizzard headed my way too.

CSM said:
Yeah, it is only the middle of February...big blizzard headed my way too.

Better you than me.. How's that for optimism? :):)

just for you Khafley
42515_winter.jpg

Prepare yourself dear,it's supposed to snow today and tomorrow!!

I'm getting itchy for spring too. The kids have serious cabin fever,so do the dogs!!!!

I like winter. I think everything looks prettier in the wintertime. Don't ask why, I think trees look much better with no leaves on them. Here's to three more months of winter! :cheers2:

Dan said:
I like winter. I think everything looks prettier in the wintertime. Don't ask why, I think trees look much better with no leaves on them. Here's to three more months of winter! :cheers2:

I like winter too,for a while. About February it starts getting to me,plus we just had a couple of teaser warm days.

krisy said:
Prepare yourself dear,it's supposed to snow today and tomorrow!!

I'm getting itchy for spring too. The kids have serious cabin fever,so do the dogs!!!!

Shut up Krisy! Don't jinx me, you guys have been the ones getting slammed this year instead of us! For a change.

Kathianne said:
I hope for you it is! Here, we just got more snow!
:shocked: :coffee3:
it could be worse Kathi.... southeastern iowa and illinois got like 4 inches. up here in clinton we got maybe 2!

Forum List

Back