Is it Saturday already?

Let me help you out:

House sends Senate healthcare bill to Obama's desk after 219-212 vote
By Jared Allen and Jeffrey Young - 03/21/10 10:47 PM ET
The House made history with the passage of comprehensive national healthcare reform Sunday, giving President Barack Obama a major legislative victory after more than a year of intense debate.

The Senate healthcare bill passed the House a vote of 219-212. Thirty-four Democrats voted against their party, and against the legislation.

House sends Senate healthcare bill to Obama's desk after 219-212 vote - TheHill.com

The bill has been online, available to the public, for slightly more than five days. lol

Think before you post, if that's within the scope of your capabilities.

no, no, let me help you out. mr obama said that any bill that reached his desk for signature would be on line for five days after it reached him for public review.

get a friend to help you with the math.
:thup:
:rofl:

So all the clowns that have been arguing against a bill that's been available to the public to read for 2 months now want another 3 days to read it?

And people wonder why I say Conservatism is dead.:lol:

no, i just want some of that change, openness and transparency that was featured so prominently in the campaign.

thanks for holding down the left side of the bell curve, though.

[
I don't need to read the bill.

That should be the sigline of about a hundred rightwingers around here.

You just don't get it and you never will.

I DON'T WANT THE GOVERNMENTS HELP! I DON'T WANT TO BE INCLUDED IN AN ENTITLEMENT PROGRAM! I WANT MY FREEDOM TO CHOOSE WHAT I THINK IS BEST FOR ME AND MY FAMILY! I WANT TO CONTINUE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY OWN LIFE'S DECISIONS! NOT THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT!

no, no, let me help you out. mr obama said that any bill that reached his desk for signature would be on line for five days after it reached him for public review.

So all the clowns that have been arguing against a bill that's been available to the public to read for 2 months now want another 3 days to read it?

no, i just want some of that change, openness and transparency that was featured so prominently in the campaign.

C'mon del, we're not campaigning anymore! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPsbV-IvLDU]YouTube - McCain And Obama Rematch[/ame]

"Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk"

That sneaky bastard!

He's gonna sign the bill BEFORE it gets to his desk! He's gonna intercept it and sign it on his secretary's desk!

He found a loophole!

[
I don't need to read the bill.

That should be the sigline of about a hundred rightwingers around here.

You just don't get it and you never will.

I DON'T WANT THE GOVERNMENTS HELP! I DON'T WANT TO BE INCLUDED IN AN ENTITLEMENT PROGRAM! I WANT MY FREEDOM TO CHOOSE WHAT I THINK IS BEST FOR ME AND MY FAMILY! I WANT TO CONTINUE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY OWN LIFE'S DECISIONS! NOT THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT!

That is all we conservatives ask.

Liberals want it their way, we want it our way.

The only difference is.....

to have it our way, we are asking nothing of liberals.

To have it their way, liberals want us to compromise all we do and believe in....personal responsibility.

In all honesty the bill changed before it became the one he signed and that version was online for 2 days before he signed it.

In all honesty the bill changed before it became the one he signed and that version was online for 2 days before he signed it.

No, the House had to pass the Senate bill as it was passed in December or else the Senate with Cosmo rent-boy Scott Brown would have gotten to re-vote on it.

Just more proof that the wingnuts around here who opposed the bill never even looked at it.

Actually, I see your posts in this thread as another example of how an Obama supporter will defend anything he says or does regardless of the hypocrisy it exudes.

All my posts do in this thread are to make an irrefutable indisputable unassailable statement of the fact that the bill the president signed has been available for public viewing for approximately 2 months plus.

My GUESS in this thread is that not a single one of you in here ever read it, despite it being available.

Change - the bill passed, there's your change.

Openness and transparency - the bill has been available for you to read for months.

Anything else on your mind?

Just more proof that the wingnuts around here who opposed the bill never even looked at it.

Actually, I see your posts in this thread as another example of how an Obama supporter will defend anything he says or does regardless of the hypocrisy it exudes.

All my posts do in this thread are to make an irrefutable indisputable unassailable statement of the fact that the bill the president signed has been available for public viewing for approximately 2 months plus.

My GUESS in this thread is that not a single one of you in here ever read it, despite it being available.

I've read parts of it. Enough to know I don't want anymore government involvement in my life. I've read enough to know that our taxes, our premiums and our deficit will all go up as this country just moved a little closer to to bankruptcy.

Please note: there is no executive order banning funding for abortion. What a surprise!

I've read parts of it. Enough to know I don't want anymore government involvement in my life. I've read enough to know that our taxes, our premiums and our deficit will all go up as this country just moved a little closer to to bankruptcy.

Im hearing reports that premiums will go up 300% at the beginning of the year.

LOL...So, how many of the Dimocrats who voted for it read it and knew exactly what they were voting on?

I'm just waiting for the details to start filtering out and folks to realize what their ramifications will be on all of us, business, etc. What will the Dims be able to say then? They won't admit they voted without reading and digesting it, so that should be some interesting spinning.

Forum List

Back