Is it sad that Hillary can run a "silent campaign" in the age of information?

Is it sad that Hillary can run a "silent campaign" in the age of information?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
I'd guess the Democrats are quietly preparing in case they have to dump her, and O'Malley appears to be the best bet to replace her.

Still, I don't think she's going anywhere.

There are many powerful democrats who would be very happy if she had a serious medical condition that caused her to drop out.

Otherwise they are stuck with her and they know she will be their Dole and McCain in a fat legged pant suit.

I can already sense that excuse coming, the beancounters have tallied her odds, and they aren't good.

I'd guess the Democrats are quietly preparing in case they have to dump her, and O'Malley appears to be the best bet to replace her.

Still, I don't think she's going anywhere.

There are many powerful democrats who would be very happy if she had a serious medical condition that caused her to drop out.

Otherwise they are stuck with her and they know she will be their Dole and McCain in a fat legged pant suit.

I can already sense that excuse coming, the beancounters have tallied her odds, and they aren't good.

Tea party bean counters were convinced that McCain and Romney were going to win. How did that work out for President McCain and President Romney?

Yeah, darn that Hillary for not paying any attention to their manufactured scandals! Doesn't she understand the conservative beltway media decides what's acceptable to talk about? I guess not.

The beltway media is a pack of dinosaurs. Nobody needs them. Their death cries are pleasing to hear, as is the hysteria of those who were depending on the beltway media to push their fake scandals.

Well, the "silent campaign" is bs. She's not taking reporters questions, but she's hardly silent. Her response to the Foundation connections is lame. The allegations of something "fishy" are hogwash, but Slick and Chelsea not stepping away have hurt her, and I really don't think she will win unless she puts this fire out. It's just not going to play well with underemployed whites in the Midwest.

Forum List

Back