Is it "racist" and bad to communicate facts on race?

The Accusation of Racism in America is 90% about about pointing out problematic Black issues, even if 100% true.

That's a lovely made-up statistic you've presented. :p
And that empty POS is your Only response to my well thought out.......

Me: ""By definition it is "Racism" to make any claim about the innate predispositions of groups, especially to point out their Superior and/or Inferiority of Races in any respect.

But there is only one GIANT Taboo that will get you called a Racist, and that is saying Blacks have lower IQs or Higher Crime Rates than other groups, especially Whites.

If you claim the Truisms that NE Asians have higher IQs (or lower Crime rates) than whites, it's pretty benign. Whites don't have a **** fit, as their lives are generally successful. A Civil discussion might even ensue. Some would even say they are to be admired for it. I do.

Racism is really only scorching/Taboo when talking about Blacks lower IQ and Higher Violent Crime Rates.
The Accusation of Racism in America is 90% about about pointing out problematic Black issues, even if 100% true.

Saying the undeniable "Blacks are Better Athletes" is 'definitionally' racist, but it won't do you much damage, as that's a positive claim, even tho it involves the loaded Race. But pointing out any Negative stat could lose you your job.

ie, It's perfectly politically correct to say Cops stop Blacks ie, 3x more than they stop Whites, and therefore "cops are Racists."
(and the above Alone constitutes "an open discussion of Racism" on CNN)
But it's "Racist" to point out that Blacks commit Violent Crimes at 5-8 times the White Rate and you ain't going to hear it on MSM.

The simple fact and only logical conclusion based on separate geographic evolution that creates subspecies/Races in most other creatures as well, is that groups have different Relative Advantages and Disadvantages.
If you want to needlessly supercharge/load that you can use "superior" and "inferior" traits.
Either way there ARE Differences.. obvious to both the eye and state of the country and planet.""
`​

You're a Stupid and Juvenile Clown.
`

That's a lovely made-up statistic you've presented. :p
And that empty POS is your Only response to my well thought out.......

Me: ""By definition it is "Racism" to make any claim about the innate predispositions of groups, especially to point out their Superior and/or Inferiority of Races in any respect.

But there is only one GIANT Taboo that will get you called a Racist, and that is saying Blacks have lower IQs or Higher Crime Rates than other groups, especially Whites.

If you claim the Truisms that NE Asians have higher IQs (or lower Crime rates) than whites, it's pretty benign. Whites don't have a **** fit, as their lives are generally successful. A Civil discussion might even ensue. Some would even say they are to be admired for it. I do.

Racism is really only scorching/Taboo when talking about Blacks lower IQ and Higher Violent Crime Rates.

Saying the undeniable "Blacks are Better Athletes" is 'definitionally' racist, but it won't do you much damage, as that's a positive claim, even tho it involves the loaded Race. But pointing out any Negative stat could lose you your job.

ie, It's perfectly politically correct to say Cops stop Blacks ie, 3x more than they stop Whites, and therefore "cops are Racists."
(and the above Alone constitutes "an open discussion of Racism" on CNN)
But it's "Racist" to point out that Blacks commit Violent Crimes at 5-8 times the White Rate and you ain't going to hear it on MSM.

The simple fact and only logical conclusion based on separate geographic evolution that creates subspecies/Races in most other creatures as well, is that groups have different Relative Advantages and Disadvantages.
If you want to needlessly supercharge/load that you can use "superior" and "inferior" traits.
Either way there ARE Differences.. obvious to both the eye and state of the country and planet.""
`​

You're a Stupid and Juvenile Clown.
`

You're right that I didn't respond to the rest of your post. That doesn't change the fact that the 90% number you stated is entirely made up. ;)

I could also point out that it is not necessarily racist to point out "innate predispositions of groups" unless that is done to claim superiority or inferiority of one race. I wonder just what you think the innate predispositions are, though.

I'm not sure why you brought up losing a job. That was an odd addition to the post.

I don't believe it is politically correct to say cops are racists.

IQ tests are not, IMO, a great measure of intelligence. That said, as has already been stated in this thread, there is nothing inherently racist in pointing out that different races have scored higher or lower averages on IQ tests. It is the intent behind stating such statistics that matters as far as whether someone is racist for doing so.

There are differences between the races, but they are generally superficial and can often be ill-defined.

Thanks for the more sincere reply Montrovant.

But merely saying IQ of one group is higher than another is "racist" according to most.
AGAIN, especially re Blacks.
While also again, the Asian/White difference claim/truism re IQ or criime, is a 'so what' to most.
Higher score (re IQ) is synonymous with/IS "superior".
IQ, btw, is the single best predictor of life outcomes.
The 88% Correlated SAT is close, and confirms it Every year nationwide.

That's why the best terminology in my mind (borrowed from the Economist mag) is "Relative advantages and disadvantages."
Of course, if you're relative advantage is Physical, (and disadvantage cognitive/IQ) in an increasing tech world, you have a problem unless in the NBA/etc.
This isn't 1960 America/World where one makes a good living on the production line at GM.

Pointing out Blacks commit Murder/all violent crimes at Much higher rates than whites will also earn you the R label from most.
This is not even subjective like IQ.

Demonstrating this/these (Both IQ and Violent Crime) is true wordlwide, (NY, Chicgao, USA, sub-Sahara, Caribbean, even London) would only dig you in deeper, although those are all true and damning stats.

IOW, once one has an overview of the stats (IQ, crime, etc) it's difficult not to reach one of those un-PC terms as a conclusion.
You just can't say them.... except comparing Asians v Whites.

That's why I said/estimated "Racism" is "90%" used in one context. But of late, one could include Hispanics to a lesser degree due to our current Admin.
`

Last edited:
What you "realized" has little connection to reality. That isn't surprising, though.

Unlike the way you apparently view things, I don't look at people as awful simply for the political party they support. There are plenty of awful Dems, Republicans, and independents. I'm able to accept that people can have many different reasons to vote for a particular candidate, just as they can have many different opinions about that candidate. You seem to think there are no legitimate opinions other than your own.

Not at all. The Republican Party has been feeding stupid white people the opiate of racism since Tricky Dick's Southern Strategy of appealling to all the folks who were upset Black folks didn't have to go tot he back of the bus.

Trump just mainlines the Racist heroin...

I spend a lot of time here talking to Trump supporters, and it always boils down to their racism.

What you "realized" has little connection to reality. That isn't surprising, though.

Unlike the way you apparently view things, I don't look at people as awful simply for the political party they support. There are plenty of awful Dems, Republicans, and independents. I'm able to accept that people can have many different reasons to vote for a particular candidate, just as they can have many different opinions about that candidate. You seem to think there are no legitimate opinions other than your own.

Not at all. The Republican Party has been feeding stupid white people the opiate of racism since Tricky Dick's Southern Strategy of appealling to all the folks who were upset Black folks didn't have to go tot he back of the bus.

Trump just mainlines the Racist heroin...

I spend a lot of time here talking to Trump supporters, and it always boils down to their racism.

You definitely should not look at USMB as a reflection of the population as a whole. :lol:

You definitely should not look at USMB as a reflection of the population as a whole.

Actually, I look at USMB as people saying behind a screen name what they are thinking but would never say in Public...

In Internetus veritas!

Sure, there's some truth to that. However, I don't think most people would be interested in spending time on a political message board. :dunno:

Forum List

Back