Is it possible?

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
Look, I know this one is "out there", but I just thought I would broaden the horizon a little and see what kind of feedback I get.
What if the war with Iraq, Iran, the state of the globe at this time, is alot bigger than we are currently looking at?
Here it comes...What if Planet Earth is being fought over by other worldly entities?
Could the N.W.O. be necessary to bring the earth into allyance with other worlds.
What if our government is really being run by one faction or the other and Bush and everyone else involved are just puppets on a string?
Has anyone else noticed that right before we went to war with Iraq, there was a rise in U.F.O. sightings?
Now there is an increase in the sightings as well. I mean what do we really know about the real stuff going on?
Let me know what you really think...If I hit a nerve, I guess I will be seeing the black suv's and black helocopters soon...
C-mon, lets open it up for some real speculation...:eusa_silenced:

Look, I know this one is "out there", but I just thought I would broaden the horizon a little and see what kind of feedback I get.
What if the war with Iraq, Iran, the state of the globe at this time, is alot bigger than we are currently looking at?
Here it comes...What if Planet Earth is being fought over by other worldly entities?
Could the N.W.O. be necessary to bring the earth into allyance with other worlds.
What if our government is really being run by one faction or the other and Bush and everyone else involved are just puppets on a string?
Has anyone else noticed that right before we went to war with Iraq, there was a rise in U.F.O. sightings?
Now there is an increase in the sightings as well. I mean what do we really know about the real stuff going on?
Let me know what you really think...If I hit a nerve, I guess I will be seeing the black suv's and black helocopters soon...

Yes. It is also possible that Elvis was beamed aboard a UFO. A member of Bush’s staff, from a secret under-ground bunker used a special remote control device to steer the planes into the World Trade Center towers.

Yes. It is also possible that Elvis was beamed aboard a UFO. A member of Bush’s staff, from a secret under-ground bunker used a special remote control device to steer the planes into the World Trade Center towers.

C-mon, You seem Intelligent and well knowledged....You can do better than that! I mean, our top secret stuff that we are seeing just now come out, is atleast 15 years old, and what we have is pretty impressive...Everyone knows the U.S. has been experimenting with electromagnatism for 40 or 50 years and space flying vehicles that operate on electromagnatism isn't all that far fetched!
And as far as your quote...If it wasn't for far left or right thinkers the world would still be flat.

C-mon, You seem Intelligent and well knowledged....You can do better than that! I mean, our top secret stuff that we are seeing just now come out, is atleast 15 years old, and what we have is pretty impressive...Everyone knows the U.S. has been experimenting with electromagnatism for 40 or 50 years and space flying vehicles that operate on electromagnatism isn't all that far fetched!
And as far as your quote...If it wasn't for far left or right thinkers the world would still be flat.

http://www.uforq.asn.au/sightings/sightings.html

http://www.theblackvault.com/wiki/index.php/List_of_major_UFO_sightings

First of all, though I can’t prove that they do not exist, I do not believe that there is life on other planets. Secondly, I don’t see any statically significant increase in the number of UFO sightings. Thirdly, even if there is life of other planets and if there is an increase in the number of times UFO’s have visited us recently, one would need to establish cause/effect. In other words, why are they supposedly visiting us more often? Those are three major hurdles and I doubt that anyone can get me over the first one.

Thanks for your input...I'm not trying to convince anyone about anything here. Just opening up some imaginitive speculation...thats all.

Thanks for your input...I'm not trying to convince anyone about anything here. Just opening up some imaginitive speculation...thats all.

Yeah. I’m sorry if I came across as a little bit harsh. In answer to your question, it is possible. I can imagine it, but I just don’t buy it.

Hey, no harm, no foul. Some people believe and some don't. Thank god there aren't the thought police. I've always been a fan of new science and phenomenon and Imafinitive thinking and speculation and I figured everyone is speculating about weather we are going to war with Iran or not, so I was just trying to push the envelope a little.

I see you've been reading up on the "Majestic 12". That is all a myth and a hoax.

The Government has been working on Blackbook programs(Like Lockheed's Skunkworks program based out of Groom Lake or Area 51 for you amatuers:) for years, it's nothing new. I think a lot of UFO sightings that people see are Military experimental Aircraft. I lived in Pahrump NV, about 40 miles from Area 51 when the Predator was being tested and that looked like nothing you've ever seen before if you see one fly above you. Also the Have Blue Stealth fighter and the Northrop Tacit Blue that they developed there looks like a UFO or something out of a Star Wars movie. Heres a link to a picture of the Tacit Blue......... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_Tacit_Blue and a link to the Have Blue http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Have_Blue If you goto that page and the Area 51 page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51#U-2_program it talkes alot about those two planes being mistaken for UFO's a lot.

Area 51 does exist and the Government has come public that it exists. I can provide a link to the page that shows you pictures and information on Janet Airlines (The flights that carry the workers daily from McCarren Airport in Las Vegas to Area 51, TTR, Edwards Airforce Base and the Stead Airport.)

If you look on Government papers it shows that Boeing, Lockheed-Martin, Northrop Grumman and McDonnell-Douglas(Which is interesting as I didn't think they were still around) all have hangars there. Everyone knows that all three companies develope top secret Aircraft for our Government. Also EG&G is the company that hires the civilian Security Force(Camo Dudes) and Scientists.

Aircraft that have been developed and tested at Groom include the Northrop Tacit Blue stealth demonstrator, various classified UAVs(like the Predator), and a stealthy cruise missile (most likely the AGM-129 Advanced Cruise Missile). Other rumored Groom test programs include a small stealthy VTOL troop-transport aircraft, the rumored Aurora hypersonic spy plane, a "Stealth Blimp", a secret USAF spaceplane codenamed Blackstar[11], and replacements for the SR-71 and F-117A. Also we have several Soviet Mig Fighters and Aircraft that we have obtained over the years and it is believed to be kept and tested there as well.

Also from what I read all the work are done in the Hangars, all the building have no windows and when a project is rolled out to be tested if your not involved with that project you have to be indoors wher eyou can not see whats going on, pretty creepy.

Is it possible that there is more to it then just Aircraft Research and Development of course. There probably is underground facilities etc. but that doesn't necessarly mean they have an Alien or are testing UFO's there, but it possibly could and I think that is part of the fascination with it. There are some really good pictures on the net of Area 51 taken by a Russian Spy Satellite and I would be happy to look up the links if you want. It shows that buildings are being added rapidly including a new Hangar that is bigger then any other Hangar in the country.

I also think that if there is an Alien conspiracy that Area 51 could be a cover for another Military Base to take the attention off of the place that is doing the research. One of the bases that is big with the UFO therorists is Wright Patterson Airforce Base in Ohio. A lot of them believe that it at one time housed the remains found in Rosewell.

If you want to go more indepth on this subject feel free to ask questions, I have read a lot about it being that I lived about 40 minutes away from there and now I still live only about 4-5 hours from there and pass by it every time I go to Las Vegas. It's beautiful at night the whole mountain is lit up like a Christmas Tree and you can see the Janet Flights come and go if you park off by the side of the road or stop at one of the places in the town right by there. It's also interesting that the only fights that are allowed to land there that don't take off from there are Janet flights. Even Military Aircraft are not allowed to land there or fly near it, even if you are having flight problems and have to land, you better make it to Nellis or McCarran. I read that they have a buffer zone and that when the pilots hit that they are warned because a lot of them don't know exactly where the zone is and if they keep proceeding after the warning that they can be Arrested or shot down. That is interesting as Military Pilots have to have a security clearance, so there is something there the Government doesn't want it's own people to know about.

B000002UUX.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The Government has been working on Blackbook programs(Like Lockheed's Skunkworks program based out of Groom Lake or Area 51 for you amatuers:) for years, it's nothing new. I think a lot of UFO sightings that people see are Military experimental Aircraft. I lived in Pahrump NV, about 40 miles from Area 51 when the Predator was being tested and that looked like nothing you've ever seen before if you see one fly above you. Also the Have Blue Stealth fighter and the Northrop Tacit Blue that they developed there looks like a UFO or something out of a Star Wars movie. Heres a link to a picture of the Tacit Blue......... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_Tacit_Blue and a link to the Have Blue http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Have_Blue If you goto that page and the Area 51 page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51#U-2_program it talkes alot about those two planes being mistaken for UFO's a lot.

Area 51 does exist and the Government has come public that it exists. I can provide a link to the page that shows you pictures and information on Janet Airlines (The flights that carry the workers daily from McCarren Airport in Las Vegas to Area 51, TTR, Edwards Airforce Base and the Stead Airport.)

If you look on Government papers it shows that Boeing, Lockheed-Martin, Northrop Grumman and McDonnell-Douglas(Which is interesting as I didn't think they were still around) all have hangars there. Everyone knows that all three companies develope top secret Aircraft for our Government. Also EG&G is the company that hires the civilian Security Force(Camo Dudes) and Scientists.

Aircraft that have been developed and tested at Groom include the Northrop Tacit Blue stealth demonstrator, various classified UAVs(like the Predator), and a stealthy cruise missile (most likely the AGM-129 Advanced Cruise Missile). Other rumored Groom test programs include a small stealthy VTOL troop-transport aircraft, the rumored Aurora hypersonic spy plane, a "Stealth Blimp", a secret USAF spaceplane codenamed Blackstar[11], and replacements for the SR-71 and F-117A. Also we have several Soviet Mig Fighters and Aircraft that we have obtained over the years and it is believed to be kept and tested there as well.

Also from what I read all the work are done in the Hangars, all the building have no windows and when a project is rolled out to be tested if your not involved with that project you have to be indoors wher eyou can not see whats going on, pretty creepy.

Is it possible that there is more to it then just Aircraft Research and Development of course. There probably is underground facilities etc. but that doesn't necessarly mean they have an Alien or are testing UFO's there, but it possibly could and I think that is part of the fascination with it. There are some really good pictures on the net of Area 51 taken by a Russian Spy Satellite and I would be happy to look up the links if you want. It shows that buildings are being added rapidly including a new Hangar that is bigger then any other Hangar in the country.

I also think that if there is an Alien conspiracy that Area 51 could be a cover for another Military Base to take the attention off of the place that is doing the research. One of the bases that is big with the UFO therorists is Wright Patterson Airforce Base in Ohio. A lot of them believe that it at one time housed the remains found in Rosewell.

If you want to go more indepth on this subject feel free to ask questions, I have read a lot about it being that I lived about 40 minutes away from there and now I still live only about 4-5 hours from there and pass by it every time I go to Las Vegas. It's beautiful at night the whole mountain is lit up like a Christmas Tree and you can see the Janet Flights come and go if you park off by the side of the road or stop at one of the places in the town right by there. It's also interesting that the only fights that are allowed to land there that don't take off from there are Janet flights. Even Military Aircraft are not allowed to land there or fly near it, even if you are having flight problems and have to land, you better make it to Nellis or McCarran. I read that they have a buffer zone and that when the pilots hit that they are warned because a lot of them don't know exactly where the zone is and if they keep proceeding after the warning that they can be Arrested or shot down. That is interesting as Military Pilots have to have a security clearance, so there is something there the Government doesn't want it's own people to know about.

http://www.randi.org/

My hero

Forum List

Back