Is it possible?

ogibillm

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2011
So I'm wanting to send some flowers to the wife. Currently she's at Camp As Sayliyah in Doha, Qatar.

I've found a website that claims they do deliver to military bases -flowersqatar.com - but i'm wondering if they'll actually get delivered to her.

then there's the problem of not having a real address and not being able to provide a contact phone number.

so for those more experienced in these things - is it possible, and should it be attempted?

So I'm wanting to send some flowers to the wife. Currently she's at Camp As Sayliyah in Doha, Qatar.

I've found a website that claims they do deliver to military bases -flowersqatar.com - but i'm wondering if they'll actually get delivered to her.

then there's the problem of not having a real address and not being able to provide a contact phone number.

so for those more experienced in these things - is it possible, and should it be attempted?

My wife used to send me dried roses in the eighties as I was traveling so much, and they kept a scent for a long time. As a matter of a fact. I still have a few. Their scent is gone and I've not looked at them in such a long time.

I'm going to do that now. :)

Forum List

Back