Is It Possible to Seriously Discuss Racial Separation?

I told you it wasn't a good idea to post that kind of shit, you fucking stupid pussy.

Thank you for proving how fucking stupid you are. Nobody provided more actual evidence on this thread than I did. Nobody provided more cowardly, idiotic bullshit than you did.

bye

As the only truly workable solution?

I mean, human racial groups are GENETICALLY different, not just skin-color different.

We are three years into a BLACK PRESIDENCY, and the Trayvon Martin thing is being treated like blacks are still slaves. There does not seem to be a statute of limitations for the complaint against whites. How long do we bear the blame for everything? Forever? Aren't you getting a little sick of it, white people?

I know, nobody ever asks for YOUR perspective...

No, there will be people who will make sure there will never be a workable solution, in my opinion.

And "yes" I am getting very sick of it all, because it is going backwards.

Is It Possible to Seriously Discuss ? Racial Separation

sure you and the rest of you you and species can move to douchebagville..I hear the weather is nice there this time of year

You I actually prefer William Joyce (a fan of Hitler) over a 9/11 troofer! As bad a white supremacist is, a left troofer is the worst type of American you can be!

I mean, human racial groups are GENETICALLY different, not just skin-color different.

We are three years into a BLACK PRESIDENCY, and the Trayvon Martin thing is being treated like blacks are still slaves. There does not seem to be a statute of limitations for the complaint against whites. How long do we bear the blame for everything? Forever? Aren't you getting a little sick of it, white people?

I got the solution! From the white separatist perspective the races all have different characteristics:

Asians - Brains
Blacks - Strength, Size, Athleticism
White - Organization, Leadership and Business Sense
Hispanic - Hard Work and Family ties

So lets combine them all into a super species, then we have a smart, big, strong, athletic, organized, hardworking, leader, with good business sense and strong family ties! We could have the perfect human!

No, there will be people who will make sure there will never be a workable solution, in my opinion.

And "yes" I am getting very sick of it all, because it is going backwards.

Not going backwards at all. The assholes just make more and more noise the more they sense themselves diminishing.

Segregation separate + equal = black problems stay black problems
white problems stay white problems

not mountains of black problems becoming un wanted un needed white problems !

Examples : 10 highest crime + most dangerous cities in america all 10 ? Black majority ?
: 12% of the population + 50% of the entire prison system
: 70% illegitimacy rate
We tried separate but equal segregation in this country and it failed miserably. The cost of separate but equal would be huge and wasteful. Imagine building two separate school systems each with same quality of facilities.

However the real problem with segregation is that you take away an individual's freedom of choice, not because because of what they have done, but because of circumstance of birth.

Forum List

Back