Is it possible to have an objective conversation about race?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I am specifically referring to the frequent assertions in this forum that Whites cannot understand Blacks and that they should not express any opinions about racial issues in the U.S. Combined with the latest canard about people having their own "realities," Where does that leave us? Is there any genuine interest in problem resolution, or is it all just a political guilt game designed to influence public opinion?

I just wanted to ask everybody's opinion: is it racist to blame Russians for everything which is going wrong with Deep State and their puppets? Of course, Russians are white, so it probably is NOT.

I am specifically referring to the frequent assertions in this forum that Whites cannot understand Blacks and that they should not express any opinions about racial issues in the U.S. Combined with the latest canard about people having their own "realities," Where does that leave us? Is there any genuine interest in problem resolution, or is it all just a political guilt game designed to influence public opinion?
You tell me, where does this leave us?

Playing a political guilt game designed to influence public opinion.

If that's your attitude going in, I would say that for you, individually, there is no hope of an objective conversation about race.
So why did you start a thread asking about it? You've already made up your mind.

When whites pretend there is not a racist system set up in the US then there is never going to be any objectivity. One clue whites should get is that if multi millionaire Black people say there is racism one should sit up and take notice.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

"Is there any genuine interest in problem resolution, or is it all just a political guilt game designed to influence public opinion?"

A whole lot of built in shit in that question. Just look at it.

If that's your attitude going in, I would say that for you, individually, there is no hope of an objective conversation about race.
So why did you start a thread asking about it? You've already made up your mind.

Damn, you beat me to it OL! I tried.

Accusing others of playing a ‘political guilt game’ is designed to influence public opinion.

You decry the lack of a good faith effort to address the issue of race yet start a thread in bad faith with contrived nonsense about a ‘political guilt game.’

Accusing others of playing a ‘political guilt game’ is designed to influence public opinion.

You decry the lack of a good faith effort to address the issue of race yet start a thread in bad faith with contrived nonsense about a ‘political guilt game.’
Is there a "Gawd Dayum" button?

Forum List

Back