Is it possible to clone a dinosaur? Live Science

But we seem to be an agreement that one species of cat can give rise to a different species of cat. That's progress.

The fossa is a still-living cat-like, mongoose relative. Could it be the original 'cat'?
"could be" and wouldnt it still being alive debunk the evolution theory??

I see you have to reach really far to try and make a point
If you knew anything about evolution theory, you'd know the fossa still being alive does not debunk it.

I to reach out because you don't understand evolution theory and can't define what a 'kind' is. The fossa certainly looks like a cat, is it in the same kind or not? Why?
youve been spending all this time trying to explain micro evolution but have skipped over the process before it macro evolution,,,

why not enlighten me on how the cat became a cat and what was it before it was a cat and how did it change into a cat??
First off, the terms "micro-evolution" and "macro-evolution" are not science terms, to science it is all just plain evolution.

Secondly, it is difficult to explain things to you as you seem to have a very limited knowledge of the ToE, a very short attention span, and an inability to answer direct questions.

As for the "how the cat became a cat", I was attempting to show that the fossa, while not a cat could be very similar to an animal that lived 25 million years ago and through small "micro" evolutionary changes became the ancestor to todays cats. That is the most likely scenario, IMHO.

if creation scientists can find a living dinosaur I'll be an agnostic no longer
That's not how God works. You have to have faith first.

Anyway, we keep looking for evidence and do not believe birds are dinosaurs.
You have to have faith first, I have to have truth first.

You keep looking for dinos but birds are not dinos, they are only descended from them. Just as we are not fish, we are only descended from them.

You keep looking for dinos but birds are not dinos, they are only descended from them. Just as we are not fish, we are only descended from them.
UMMMM I didnt say this,,,if you look back in the time line you will see it was james bond that said this,,,

WHO EDITED THIS COMMENT WITH MY NAME AND WHY???

But we seem to be an agreement that one species of cat can give rise to a different species of cat. That's progress.

The fossa is a still-living cat-like, mongoose relative. Could it be the original 'cat'?

If you knew anything about evolution theory, you'd know the fossa still being alive does not debunk it.

I to reach out because you don't understand evolution theory and can't define what a 'kind' is. The fossa certainly looks like a cat, is it in the same kind or not? Why?
youve been spending all this time trying to explain micro evolution but have skipped over the process before it macro evolution,,,

why not enlighten me on how the cat became a cat and what was it before it was a cat and how did it change into a cat??
First off, the terms "micro-evolution" and "macro-evolution" are not science terms, to science it is all just plain evolution.

Secondly, it is difficult to explain things to you as you seem to have a very limited knowledge of the ToE, a very short attention span, and an inability to answer direct questions.

As for the "how the cat became a cat", I was attempting to show that the fossa, while not a cat could be very similar to an animal that lived 25 million years ago and through small "micro" evolutionary changes became the ancestor to todays cats. That is the most likely scenario, IMHO.
so you cant tell me how a cat became a cat or any other animal that has changed over the eons,,,

" most likely scenario"??? your just makin shit up now,,,or it could be ITS STILL A CAT!!!

UMMMM I didnt say this,,,if you look back in the time line you will see it was james bond that said this,,,

WHO EDITED THIS COMMENT WITH MY NAME AND WHY???
very strange indeed??? wasn't me, at least not intentionally.

so you cant tell me how a cat became a cat or any other animal that has changed over the eons,,,

" most likely scenario"??? your just makin shit up now,,,or it could be ITS STILL A CAT!!!
Is a fossa a cat or not?

Is a fossa a cat or not?

why did you edit my name on someone elses comment???

Forum List

Back