CDZ Is it possible for America to unite?

Take away the hype, lies & detractions. start talking with each other, no nasty name calling allowed. state your point hear the response act like an adult. this board could become more than a place to dump your anger.

`
Oh my, another geriatric with a penchant for preaching their so-called wisdom. First, it might help if they had the respect of youth, which they don't, then it would help if they stopped assuming. Given today's state of unrest, hatred and violence, the geriatric crowd are leaving behind a pretentious legacy created by their own self-centered hubris. The list of respectable older folk is already pitifully small.
`

Old, Neo-Marxists are a self-centered as they come. In that we agree. As far as painting 'geriatric' as no respect for youth with a broad brush is anything but 'wisdom.'

It would help if three-quarters of the GOP voters didn't live on an imaginary planet of hateful b******* about phony character assassination and Scandals about Democrats... And Misinformation about tax rates etc etc Etc.

It would help if the left would stop hating on women and want grown men in little girls bathrooms and compete with them in sports

You are brainwashed out of your tiny mind. There were no problems with that and no grown men in little girls bathrooms dumbass.

This is the CDZ , why can't you even show a little respect in here?

Oops... LOL.it would help if your posts weren't total garbage based on total garbage.
endorsed

There was a previous thread with the topic being is it possible for America to re-unite. I do not think America has ever been united except for the WWII era and possibly in the Revolutionary War era.

I think America could be united today but not by any manner most on here would find acceptable. I might or might not go into that later. First I would like to see if anyone has any ideas on the subject.

I can see someone posting that some external threat of a significant nature would unite us but with our society being the way it is now I do not think such a threat would be recognized in time to deal with it. Look how long it took us to wake up to the Nazi threat.

Look at the attack on the WTC...we were sort of united for a week or so.

About 1/2 of the nation is pretty much apolitical. They don’t vote at all. In at least 3 states, the electorate presumably voted for Donald Trump then presumably voted for Senate Democrats (WV, OH, MT). Obviously there are some people splitting their tickets to the tune of a plurality margin in those places. I split my ticket quite often locally (federally it doesn’t make sense). We’re not as divided as many believe.

Take away the hype, lies & detractions. start talking with each other, no nasty name calling allowed. state your point hear the response act like an adult. this board could become more than a place to dump your anger.

But most use this soul suckin' device to vent

~S~

There was a previous thread with the topic being is it possible for America to re-unite. I do not think America has ever been united except for the WWII era and possibly in the Revolutionary War era.

I think America could be united today but not by any manner most on here would find acceptable. I might or might not go into that later. First I would like to see if anyone has any ideas on the subject.

I can see someone posting that some external threat of a significant nature would unite us but with our society being the way it is now I do not think such a threat would be recognized in time to deal with it. Look how long it took us to wake up to the Nazi threat.

The answer is no. Not even an attack will bring us together now. Witness the defense of invasions of unvetted people from central America.

No. The two competing ideologies will continue to diverge and become more vicious and hostile to one another until it erupts into open warfare.

The answer is no. Not even an attack will bring us together now. Witness the defense of invasions of unvetted people from central America.
it certainly would help if your propaganda machine and then you Dupes were not totally full of s***... They are coming to apply for Asylum. you should have more sympathy for them because it is the GOP that has turned their countries into shitholes with their ridiculous War on Drugs and their 2008 corrupt World depression. Extend NAFTA to their countries and legalize pot.

it certainly would help if your propaganda machine and then you Dupes were not totally full of s***... They are coming to apply for Asylum. you should have more sympathy for them because it is the GOP that has turned their countries into shitholes with their ridiculous War on Drugs and their 2008 corrupt World depression. Extend NAFTA to their countries and legalize pot.
----------------------------------------- no sympathy , just full recognition that the marching 'fifth column' are invaders Franco . --------------- feck them Franco .

----------------------------------------- no sympathy , just full recognition that the marching 'fifth column' are invaders Franco . --------------- feck them Franco .
Yes I know you are brainwashed... 1/3 of them are children, no Middle Easterners or gang members. That is what they are escaping, super duper.

Yes I know you are brainwashed... 1/3 of them are children, no Middle Easterners or gang members. That is what they are escaping, super duper.
---------------------------------------- foreign outsider children , who cares , i like American kids better Franco !!

Unite?

Most can't even bear the thought of Thanksgiving dinner with their in-laws.

Hell, over half of marriages end in ugly divorce.

Think man!

No. The two competing ideologies will continue to diverge and become more vicious and hostile to one another until it erupts into open warfare.
the cops can take care of you brainwashed functional morons on the far far right....
Oh the cops. Those would be the "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? Now." Those are the cops you think will be on your side instead of standing down at the donut shop.

Yes. I did see what they are. Really are.

the cops can take care of you brainwashed functional morons on the far far right....
Oh the cops. Those would be the "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? Now." Those are the cops you think will be on your side instead of standing down at the donut shop.
There is the American side and then there is the wacko brainwashed Nut Job side. That would be you, super duper.

There is the American side and then there is the wacko brainwashed Nut Job side. That would be you, super duper.
You have just articulated why there is no way this country will ever be united again.

You have just articulated why there is no way this country will ever be united again.
The number of right-wingers who are ready for Civil War is Tiny... Perhaps you could get some more tin foil...

The truth is the division is caused by the fact that the GOP propaganda machine has a whole different planet for you bozos. All the phony scandals about Hillary and Obama it's ridiculous. No other media in the world believes your crap. Or any law enforcement. You're crazy conspiracy theorists at this point.

Tiny????

What happened to the blue wave.
What I said is Tiny is Tiny, the number of right-wingers who consider Civil War...

The Blue Wave got Democrats control of the house and saved Obamacare, no wall for you, no more tax cuts for the rich. Pollsters have figured out now, after the election, that Trumpsupporters don't talk to pollsters.

New Topics

Forum List

Back