CDZ Is it possible for a white man to understand Africans or so called African Americans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They exist only in their own fantasies. Few were actually born in Africa and few have ever been there. And few would be willing to accept the concept of White "African Americans". What claim do they have to the "African" part of that invented title?
Good thing about being Black is you dont have to let silly white boys like you define what we call yourself. If you dont like it you need to come with a more convincing reason.

They exist only in their own fantasies. Few were actually born in Africa and few have ever been there. And few would be willing to accept the concept of White "African Americans". What claim do they have to the "African" part of that invented title?
Good thing about being Black is you dont have to let silly white boys like you define what we call yourself. If you dont like it you need to come with a more convincing reason.

But you sure get pissed when we White Boys call you what we think you should be called, don't you?

I'm an American

not some 'hyphenated American'

My allegiance to my country is not predicated on any past tense

THAT is my ideal of 'equality'

~S~

But you sure get pissed when we White Boys call you what we think you should be called, don't you?
Not really. I just like kicking your asses for showing disrespect if you were brave enough to do it in person. If I cant get to you then its like you calling me a ninypoop.

[
]
Not really. I just like kicking your asses for showing disrespect if you were brave enough to do it in person. If I cant get to you then its like you calling me a ninypoop.

What do we have an Internet tough guy here? This suppose to be civil discussion. I was just reminding you of the hypocrisy of political correctness. If you want respect then you have to earn it. I saw nothing in your post that says that you are entitled to respect.

I think the first mistake most whites(usually liberals) make is to believe Africans are just like others except for their Sun tan.

Now white folks who assume this have obviously never been around many Africans or they would know better. That is why so much of our governmental policies regarding race, diversity multi-culturalism, integration etc.etc. and so on and so forth are flawed ....because those with the power....those who make so many stupid policies concernng the above are ignorant of who and what they are dealing with.

Perhaps the following which I lifted from another forum might help them.

Morality and Abstract Thinking : How Africans may differ from Westerners – Gedaliah Braun

I understand Charlize Theron....

I think the first mistake most whites(usually liberals) make is to believe Africans are just like others except for their Sun tan.

Now white folks who assume this have obviously never been around many Africans or they would know better. That is why so much of our governmental policies regarding race, diversity multi-culturalism, integration etc.etc. and so on and so forth are flawed ....because those with the power....those who make so many stupid policies concernng the above are ignorant of who and what they are dealing with.

Morality and Abstract Thinking : How Africans may differ from Westerners – Gedaliah Braun
My thought on the subject:

It's dishonest to hide racist junk under the CDZ banner. Imho this belongs in the rubber room or flame zone.

[
]

What do we have an Internet tough guy here? This suppose to be civil discussion. I was just reminding you of the hypocrisy of political correctness. If you want respect then you have to earn it. I saw nothing in your post that says that you are entitled to respect.
You cant be tough on the internet. What made you think this wasnt a civil conversation? What exactly offended you?

"That is why so much of our governmental policies regarding race, diversity multi-culturalism, integration etc.etc. and so on and so forth are flawed ....because those with the power....those who make so many stupid policies concernng the above are ignorant of who and what they are dealing with."

Our government exists to govern the AMERICAN people that elected it. Not African.
I object to the term "African American" because such a thing does not exist. One or the other; you can't be both.
In America we believe that people are equal regardless of minor details like race. If you don't like people making "stupid polices" simply elect smarter people. Or maybe it is you who are too stupid to understand wise polices.

Race is a minor deal?..............where ya from boyo? ...pluto? Musssstaz beeeeeza somewhere far out dere....really faarrr out like in outer space........ hehheh

The OP is nonsense…the title is thought provoking though….

I recently sat through the ESPN 30 for 30 about OJ Simpson called OJ: Made in America. The race prism was prevalent throughout.

The calculus the two black jurors they interviewed for the documentary was enlightening and disturbing of just how incredibly small minded they were. Now, I didn’t spend 9 months sequestered or grow up in their situation but a single cell paramecium could tell you beyond reasonable doubt the OJ was guilty of murder. You had sloppy prosecution, sloppy police work, some sloppy lawyering on the defense as well, and racists cops but nothing changed the fact that Ron and Nicole’s and OJ’s blood was found on a glove. That means all 3 needed to be bleeding at the same time in the same place. The jury’s motivations for finding OJ not guilty had nothing to do with the evidence and everything to do with celebrity and race.

I recently sat through the ESPN 30 for 30 about OJ Simpson called OJ: Made in America. The race prism was prevalent throughout.

The calculus the two black jurors they interviewed for the documentary was enlightening and disturbing of just how incredibly small minded they were. Now, I didn’t spend 9 months sequestered or grow up in their situation but a single cell paramecium could tell you beyond reasonable doubt the OJ was guilty of murder. You had sloppy prosecution, sloppy police work, some sloppy lawyering on the defense as well, and racists cops but nothing changed the fact that Ron and Nicole’s and OJ’s blood was found on a glove. That means all 3 needed to be bleeding at the same time in the same place. The jury’s motivations for finding OJ not guilty had nothing to do with the evidence and everything to do with celebrity and race.
That sloppy police work included carrying around a vial of OJ's blood. The fact that they only found spots of his blood immediately let me know that they probably planted it. Most Blacks are very aware of how often police plant evidence despite how whites deny they dont. Also the fact there was very little of the victims blood on his sock and the car in what should have been a bloody mess lets me know they did some planting. Their decision had everything to do with the evidence and the fact that one of the cops was a proven racist.

That sloppy police work included carrying around a vial of OJ's blood. The fact that they only found spots of his blood immediately let me know that they probably planted it. Most Blacks are very aware of how often police plant evidence despite how whites deny they dont. Also the fact there was very little of the victims blood on his sock and the car in what should have been a bloody mess lets me know they did some planting. Their decision had everything to do with the evidence and the fact that one of the cops was a proven racist.

Doubtful…

For the planting of the glove, the planter needed to know that OJ had no alibi. He wasn’t with anyone, he wasn’t eating at a restaurant, wasn’t where any of the thousands of surveillance cameras, eye witnesses, etc… could have seen him…

The bloody shoe prints matched the ones that OJ wore, there were only 299 sold in the US.

The gloves that were found, one at Bundy, one at Rockingham…were rare. Nicole had bought them for OJ.

OJ’s behavior with cash, a wig and a gun inside the bronco, his behavior after the acquittal….

No way he didn’t do it.

Is it possible for a white man to understand Africans or so called African Americans?
Is It Possible For You To Understand
The Onus Is Not On Anyone To Understand Any Of You At All
You Are Staggeringly Self Absorbed

Question:
Do You Ever Post Anywhere But The Race Forums ??

Doubtful…

For the planting of the glove, the planter needed to know that OJ had no alibi. He wasn’t with anyone, he wasn’t eating at a restaurant, wasn’t where any of the thousands of surveillance cameras, eye witnesses, etc… could have seen him…

The bloody shoe prints matched the ones that OJ wore, there were only 299 sold in the US.

The gloves that were found, one at Bundy, one at Rockingham…were rare. Nicole had bought them for OJ.

OJ’s behavior with cash, a wig and a gun inside the bronco, his behavior after the acquittal….

No way he didn’t do it.
I'm pretty sure he was involved in some way but I dont think he physically did it. You cant cut 2 peoples throats and not get a ton of blood on you and your car. i think he hired someone.

Doubtful…

No way he didn’t do it.
I'm pretty sure he was involved in some way but I dont think he physically did it. You cant cut 2 peoples throats and not get a ton of blood on you and your car. i think he hired someone.

He shows up with a cut hand the same time Ron and Nicole show up with a cut neck.

Doubtful…

No way he didn’t do it.

He shows up with a cut hand the same time Ron and Nicole show up with a cut neck.
Circumstantial. How many other people cut their hand the very same day?

The CDZ is not intended to provide protected space for one’s personal soapbox. It is meant for civil discourse and that means the OP must lend itself to that. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back