Is it possible for a homosexual to be a Christian?

It is a hard question I suppose.
The Bible says that a person is "saved" after repenting and turning to God for salvation. Since redemption is (roughly) defined as acknowledging one's sins and asking forgiveness for them, can an active homosexual come to saving faith, even if he or she continues to actively sin? Wouldn't that mean that they don't actually believe that their sexual orientation is a sin?
May anybody answer to these questions.
christianity.jpg
Absolutely,never a question!

If they're Christians, then they know that homosexuality is a sin. Sorry, loser.
Yes a gay can be christian! Because what is more abhorrent to God is divorce and those that have been divorced live in sin and commit adultery everyday they are with the one not their wife and any christians live in sin living with others and sex before being married. If these people can live in sin everyday of their lives and not repent, why not a gay person? .....it's the same thing....but but but gays live in sin everyday!!!!lol so do 90% of American christians but you never hear them repent..

.and since there is more scriptures talking about adultery and divorce then there is about gays then I can prove beyound a shadow of a doubt that today's christians not only sin but embrace their sin calling it normal instead of trying to abstain from sin they embrace it. So why do these normal christians get a pass for every day of their sinful lives, and not gays?

You won't see Christians in church insisting that their sins are not sinful, however, and publicly embracing a lifestyle that celebrates those sins.
Yet they do amongst their own. Hey I understand that if they did cast out all those that live in sin and embrace it, they would have no one to go to the church. So they had to, hypocracy. But it's ok as long as their is an elephant in the room "gays". You guys can go on believing your better then them. Lol

Hogwash. Nobody is casting anybody out. But Christians do not embrace and celebrate sin. If they do, then they aren't true Christians.
So divorce is not a sin and remarrying does not constitute adultery? How many weddings happen at your church that is the wife or husbands 2nd 3rd 4 th marrage? And would that not be a celebration of sinful living according to your bible?

There is no church that will stand up and say "DIVORCE IS GOOD AND WE PUBLICLY ENCOURAGE AND EMBRACE IT".

And as far as I know, my church has hosted no marriages between divorced people.

It is a hard question I suppose. ...

Not really. Everyone is able to be a Christian. "Everyone" includes "homosexuals".

Nonsense. Kill a man and be a Christian? Of course. Suck a dick or three in a bathhouse and believe in the Divinity of Christ? Impossible.

Hmm ... I'm killing not at all. Not even an animal. I'm absoluelly sure no one should misuse the might god gave. Nevertheless some years ago I had to kill a suffering little wild mouse which was unintentionally hurted from my little children - and so it would be not honorful, if I would this, what I accept as the will of god and the truth of life, try to make to a rule for everybody in all situations. I'm for example quite sure that the members of IS are atheists - murderers in the name of god - and I'm quite sure that no one is able to be a Nazi and a Christian - this excludes each other. But what do you think what Paulus did, before he became a Christian?

I would not say you are right, but I would also not say you are wrong. Whatever: I never had any problem with homosexuals in my life - the brainwashing gender ideology of the last years and decades made me sometimes angry. Specially the very high numbers of abortions worldwide are a shock for me - not only because of the massmurder of millions of human beings - but also because of the unbelievable high intentional ignorance of the human race. I'm sometimes not able to imagine any situation where the human species has only a little chance to survive any longer. They are often irrealistic brutal idiots. If god would come to this planet then they would crucify him. But not everyone intentionally crucifies him - also not every homosexual man. And god - the victim of death penalty - still loves his children. Who am I to doubt in his wisdom?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back