Is it okay to post the contents of PMs in social groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure del doesn't have a twat...

He doesn't but he continously pulls out his butt feathers looking for one.

Now I think the TGG should be banned for posting PM's, lets not let all Ravi and Del's hard work go without rewards.

Seems like you're campaigning to get Gat infracted, Willow. Sheesh.....sweet

but but but, they've worked so hard for it boss. you should reward them. :eusa_angel:

He doesn't but he continously pulls out his butt feathers looking for one.

Now I think the TGG should be banned for posting PM's, lets not let all Ravi and Del's hard work go without rewards.

Seems like you're campaigning to get Gat infracted, Willow. Sheesh.....sweet

but but but, they've worked so hard for it boss. you should reward them. :eusa_angel:

Once you figure out it's not them, then there would only be one person, and that would be you, Willow, Embrace it

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Once you figure out it's not them, then there would only be one person, and that would be you, Willow, Embrace it

Yes, right, well, I didn't start this thread now did I? If I published a PM would you ban me? Yes? Or No?

As long as you don't put the name of the person who sent it, I'm sure you can get away with it.

Do you have a juicy one? Dish! :badgrin:

:eusa_eh:
Is it okay to post the contents of PMs in social groups?
Without repercussion, of course.

Here is the question. Now where is the answer?

Have you been warned, infracted or banned with questioning mod/admin actions in this thread?
I would say....anywhere else on the site, if you had been warned and then had been infracted and you were still foolish enough to keep on....yes, Willow.

Are you actually saying that I should give an infraction to him for posting the PM's Willow?

I've gotten infractions for less.

that's because you're an annoying twat
You'd be annoying too if you were disgusted that people are killing 1,300,000 (one million three hundred thousand) Americans every year, and if you thought speaking out and calling attention to the root problem might tailor it down some. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back