Is it OK to refer to someone as "QUEER"?

Well, no. I know I'll never convince you, but your kind will eventually die off.

That may be what you want, but it's not going to happen. Because the actual truth (as opposed to this messed up world's truth) is timeless. And we already know how the story ends. Philippians 2:10

"Unnatural"????

It's "unnatural" to drive a car. It's "unnatural" to fly in an airplane. It's "unnatural" to buy food surrounded by plastic.

We could go on all day about what is "unnatural".

Is gay "unnatural"?

Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia

Seems not.

Heterosexuals are responsible for creating every human life on this planet. Even those that are created through alternative methods have heterosexuals to thank for creating the Doctors and Scientists that created those methods.

So yes, Heterosexuality is natural, and all other sexualities, being unnecessary to sustain population, is not.
Could not have said it better :thup:

Nobody said heterosexuality wasn't natural. It's just not the only natural behavior.
heterosexuality is the only natural way

Well, no. I know I'll never convince you, but your kind will eventually die off.

Speaking of a die off:

What would happen to the human race if the numbers were flipped? If only 5 to 7% of the population were straight and wanted to breed with the opposite sex? And, of these offspring, only 5 to 7% of that group were born with the desire to breed with the opposite sex?

How long would it be before a human race no longer existed?

That's exactly how nature works.

Heterosexuals are responsible for creating every human life on this planet. Even those that are created through alternative methods have heterosexuals to thank for creating the Doctors and Scientists that created those methods.

So yes, Heterosexuality is natural, and all other sexualities, being unnecessary to sustain population, is not.

Nobody said heterosexuality wasn't natural. It's just not the only natural behavior.

Speaking of a die off:

What would happen to the human race if the numbers were flipped? If only 5 to 7% of the population were straight and wanted to breed with the opposite sex? And, of these offspring, only 5 to 7% of that group were born with the desire to breed with the opposite sex?

That is an absurd hypothetical situation.

Speaking of a die off:

That is an absurd hypothetical situation.
Sure, only for the lefties it is

Dear Gay Members/Guests:

A few contributors have expanded my topic to include their opinions on homosexuality. That's fine.

In my opinion, you have nothing to be ashamed of and have nothing to apologize for.

I feel that it is better to be a good person (who may be gay) than to be a bad person (who may be straight).

Best wishes

New Topics

Forum List

Back