Is it ok to leave the computer on all the time?

I don't have IE/Bing, refuse to use it.
Cause of death: Refused to call 911 because it was only a Microsoft phone available :lmao:
No one really gives a fuck what you think. So why bother? :dunno:
So now that you are attacking me repeatedly for the lowest reasons I am really getting angry and hiring goons who will install Microsoft Windows on your computer when your´re out. The heart attack that you certainly will be suffering when you turn on the computer the next time will do the trick.

Killing tool: Microsoft Windows :lmao:
Fuckin' clueless moron.
I expected rather something like Putin´s Microsoft shill :lmao:

Download the professional version if you're going to try it. It has the complete cleaning option.

Well, What Happened...?!? :beer:

Its working temporarily

Well, What Happened...?!? :beer:

Its working temporarily
It won't hurt to download and try this......
CCleaner - Free Download or try CCleaner Professional - Piriform

It fixed issues I was having with my laptop.
thanks. Oddly, when i try to put the comp in sleep mode it goes to sleep for a few seconds then just pops back on.

Geek Squad to the rescue !!!

Go to BestBuy and tell the Geek Squad your problem.

For about $100 they will fix it.

Total idiots... go to Buy More

9ll8cw.jpg

Ringel05, You belong in the Political Shit Section... This Thread is here because Someone asked for some Help with Their PC, but, But, BUTT... No, always Someone has to turn Topics into a Pissing Contest...! I was a Global Mod at another Site where almost everyday the Owner/Admin turned the Topics into Sexual Dysfunction Threads because he/she/it couldn't make up his/her/it's mind what he/she/it really wanted to be...! That Site is no longer...! I came here because I had heard that this Site was Good and Funny and Not a Bashing Site, so be it...! You were here long before Me and You will still be here long after I am gone...! Enjoy...! As for CCleaner, try Deleting it and see how much crap is left after You are done...! The Help I gave is Legit and FREE, no need to UpGrade and if You find that You don't Like, Want or Need it anymore just Delete it with no residue left over...! Have A Great Day and May GOD Bless You and Yours...! :gs:

Hey Sarahgop, Are You still having Problems with that PC...?!? Jut Checking cause You haven't Up-Dated any Progress...! :beer:

I've used both Macs and Windows machines, but I've only purchased Macs for personal use.

I leave my Mac on for about six months at a time, and have never had a problem with it. I use the "Sleep" mode so it wakes up instantly.

I shut it down when there's a really bad thunderstorm with lots of lightning, or, sometimes when the temperature here is the same as it is in Hell. I live in the desert.

Forum List

Back