Is it OK to hate Israel based on what American Jews, among others, have done to America?

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by José, Aug 9, 2018.

1. member

member Pls trust in God

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +917
    You wish, my Bensonhurst Jewish Princess

[​IMG] I'm Jewish? oh.............i didn't know !

[​IMG] Hava Nageela Hava ...[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Everybody!! ...nageela hava...!

[​IMG]

LoL ...you yenta....

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. member

member Pls trust in God

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +917
    [​IMG]
    i forgot.....

[​IMG] "Each and every word and prediction uttered by Kennedy and Johson turned out to be proven wrong by History (the red, bold parts are so absurdly off the mark that they would be hillarious today if they weren't tragic):"

[​IMG] "Our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same. Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset. Contrary to the charges in some quarters, S.500 will not inundate America with immigrants from any other country or area, or the most population and economically deprived nations of Africa and Asia."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +499
    Originally posted by fncceo
    We are like Scarlett Johansson.

Chosen to be the obsession of and receive a lot of unwanted attention from, jerks, losers, and arseholes.

[​IMG]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

All I see so far are insults.

I can't see a single word refuting the historical fact that the political representatives of the jewish american community spent most of the last century trying to change America's immigration laws to allow mass non-white immigration into the country.

Come on, people... You can do better than that.

It shouldn't be so damned hard to refute a "conspiracy theory".

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. ILOVEISRAEL

ILOVEISRAEL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +903
    Most of the Politicians were not Jewish. Want to keep on deluding yourself? Go ahead. :iyfyus.jpg:

5. member

member Pls trust in God

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +917

[​IMG] "Nasty" --- I believe everything in the world should be evaluated and judged in a fair manner..."

Joanscuzzface.....hamass are ugly, vicious "nasty" terrorists...........

you got what they got in that soul. "nastiness."

....and Coyote [​IMG] ..does anyone else get strikethrus when trying to reply to one of coyotes pro-palestinian posts ...? i do. not the first time. ...and last week...whatever i posted about at the "official" thread [that coyote started] was PG rated. coyote/she/they/them pulled [no pun intended] my post. i still see posts that say: ...well, [​IMG] I'm not going to repeat what guys are asking people to suck-on [​IMG] at the message board....but THAT's ok ! whatever... a-huh.

"nasty" palestinian terrorists... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope they [​IMG] never, ever get their own state. Terrorists? handing over space to them ? I'm against it. it affects the whole world...[​IMG] not just Jerusalem....[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]