is it ok to call MS 13 members animals if yes or no why .

do you think it is ok to call MS 13 members animals

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
MS-13 is a gang founded in America. Immigration has nothing to do with them.

It does if some of the members are illegal aliens. And some of them are. In fact, they send members to Central American countries to specifically recruit new members and bring them here illegally.

In fact my ass. This is a American gang with Americans who are killing other Americans.

"Nevertheless, because such a large share of MS-13 members are not citizens, they are especially vulnerable to law enforcement, and many can be removed from the communities they terrorize. Strategic use of immigration enforcement is a necessary element to disrupting and dismantling MS-13 gangs and any other transnational criminal organization operating in our communities.

"The proliferation of sanctuary policies that interfere with cooperation between state and local law enforcement agencies threatens to hamper efforts to stifle MS-13 activity."

"While most of the reports of MS-13 suspects in our case set did not include information on the immigration status of the individual, we could determine that 126 of the 506 suspects (and 38 of the 207 murder suspects) were illegal aliens."
"

It does if some of the members are illegal aliens. And some of them are. In fact, they send members to Central American countries to specifically recruit new members and bring them here illegally.

Illegal immigration has a very great deal to do with it.

Bullshit. This is a American gang with Americans who are killing other Americans.
they are illegals from El Salvador dumbass !
They aren't all illegal!
some of them were actually captured at the border, and released into our communities and schools as DACA...with Obama's blessing.

The rest are anchor babies, all growed up

Illegal immigration has a very great deal to do with it.

Bullshit. This is a American gang with Americans who are killing other Americans.

Actually, it is an INTERNATIONAL gang that got it's start in Los Angeles and was formed by immigrants. Sorry, but it's not just an American gang anymore.

The story behind the MS-13 street gang

MS-13 established a reputation for extreme violence and for killing with machetes. It took root in neighbourhoods dominated by Mexican gangs, and later expanded to other parts of the country.

According to the FBI, the gang has spread to 46 states.

In 2012, the US Treasury designated the gang a "transnational criminal organisation". It was the first street gang to receive the dubious honour, placing it alongside much larger international cartels like the Mexican Zetas, Japanese Yakuza and Italian Camorra.

ever notice how every single rethuglican talking point is a complete fabrication?

aka lies :eusa_liar:
Every single one is a lie?
Got to be careful using a broad statement like that. It only takes one counter example to prove it false. And this thread about Trump calling MS-13 (and not all immigrants) animals is one such counter example.

Well, it would be nice to see a quote from a prominent democrat/liberal defending MS-13 if it did, in fact happen.

still waiting as swipes

I voted yes, but I'd like to apologize to animals in this world for the comparison.

Animals are much better than MS-13

Trump used a metaphor and people that are looking for fault in everything he does freaked out.

I don't have a problem calling anybody who commits heinous murder an animal. The way I look at it, if the only value you place on human life is the monetary or status gain you hope to reap from taking it, then you forfeit any higher esteem from me.

So white supremacists are animals. White neo nazis are animals. Didn't see the president use that term to describe them. Some of them were good people.

If they commit heinous murder, yes, they're animals.

In fact my ass. This is a American gang with Americans who are killing other Americans.

Do your homework. Many MS-13 members are illegal aliens hence, they are not Americans.

Nope. Just those who do stupid shit like pretending that calling MS 13 animals is calling all hispanics animals.

That type of vile behavior

A. is tearing this nation apart.

and

B. deserves strong condemnation.

Do you not agree?
I voted no. Trump frequently does not make himself clear, and sometimes I think he is just downright saying it and couldn't care less who hears it. Trump talking about the people in Sanctuary cities: Soooo many Sanctuary areas want OUT of this ridiculous, crime infested & breeding concept.

Dogs breed, not people. And once again he is calling ALL illegal immigrants criminals. Technically, yes they are, but we know what the President means and what people think; same as when he kicked off his Presidential campaign with Mexico sending their rapists and criminals.

Don't tell me the people who object to his language are the ones tearing this nation apart.

Immigration is a valid policy.

When you liberals characterize any disagreement with you, as the most vile personal flaws,

you are setting large portions of the nation at each others throats.

Minorities are being told that a "racist" President, won the election, and thus that a majority of white people, are racist and out to get you.

White people are being slandered, AGAIN, and are getting fucking tired of that shit. And fucking angry about it.

If not for lies, like claiming he called Hispanics animals, we could have a real debate, without being set at each others throats.

YOu liberals could be challenged to make your case that high immigration is the answer.

We conservatives could make our case, that it is not.

Who do you think would win that debate?
I know you would argue this until the cows come home, but I am not going to get into an immigration debate with you. This thread is about calling MS13 members animals. I answered that question and I've strayed far enough from that path already.

There is no need to debate immigration in this thread.

Trump called a group of murderers and rapists and human traffickers, "animals".

IN the world you support, you can't call a groups of murderers and rapists and human traffickers, "animals",

because calling such people animals, will be seen as an attack on all the people of the same ethnicity of those animals.

And you support that.

You also support the party and the policies that allow those murderers to freely operate in our society, preying upon our citizens.

But Trump is the bad guy for using harsh language.

He is the only one who is even trying to deal with this problem, and you hate him, and support those who want ms 13 to become the new normal.
You also support the party and the policies that allow those murderers to freely operate in our society, preying upon our citizens.
No, I don't support cities or states or individual citizens making it more difficult for ICE to do its job. I am not a Democrat, either, and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't make up shit about what I support or believe.

Did you vote for pro-Amnesty Hillary?

Do you support the paradigm that it is more important to be careful of the feelings of Hispanics, than to serious address this problem? THat's a trick question. You already demonstrated your position.

Do your homework. Many MS-13 members are illegal aliens hence, they are not Americans.

I did my homework. That's why I said what I did.

I did my homework. That's why I said what I did.

If you did your homework then you must know that many MS-13 members are illegal aliens, correct?

A member of MS 13 told by his jefe to kill you has no choice but to kill you, or be the target of one of his fellow MS 13 members told to kill him for not killing you. If that ain’t life in the jungle I don’t know what is, but animals live in the jungle.

YES, it is fine to use the A-word to describe individuals such as MS-13 or home invaders or carjackers or knock-out game thugs or murderers or robbers, etc.

But the A-word is NOT actually the most pejorative word to describe "human beings" of that ilk.

There is a more apposite word in the English language, but I fear that I am not allowed to say it.

Forum List

Back