Is it ok for Google to contribute to any politican?

I don't want any corporate entity supporting any politicial activity.

It was the conservatives who pushed for and got Citizens United passed and blessed by SCOTUS. Now you have buyer's remorse?
Would you want me a trump supporter controlling what is allowed on the internet owning google or working for google?
I just answered you.
Why do you keep asking the same question?
ok so you have no problem with me a trump supporter controlling what you view on the internet? I don't believe it but what ever.
That is not what I said, dope.
No one "controls"what you see on the internet.
Yes they do google controls what's viewed on it's search engine

So use another one then. They aren't controlling the internet, dope.

Would you want me a trump supporter controlling what is allowed on the internet owning google or working for google?
I just answered you.
ok so you have no problem with me a trump supporter controlling what you view on the internet? I don't believe it but what ever.

Name one that isn't controlled by you leftist?

They can support whatever candidate they want but when they limit access to conservative ideas through shadow banning or outright cancelling accounts, then they need to be regulated. Their product has too much power and influence so we must be extra careful to not let what happened to the FBI and DOJ to happen to social media. Those Google jokers talk about not being evil but their bias and manipulation of social media is as evil and destructive as anything in this country today.

I just answered you.

All of them. You are constrained only by your own incompetence.

All of them. You are constrained only by your own incompetence.
Ok Jake the flake Starkey the most incompetent poster here

Yes or no.
/——/ Yes. Google, like any other corporation, is an artificial person, and can participate in the political process.
Even if the people who work for Google control the content you view on the internet?
/——-/ Yes. They have the same rights.
I suggest that you read the below post
They can support whatever candidate they want but when they limit access to conservative ideas through shadow banning or outright cancelling accounts, then they need to be regulated. Their product has too much power and influence so we must be extra careful to not let what happened to the FBI and DOJ to happen to social media. Those Google jokers talk about not being evil but their bias and manipulation of social media is as evil and destructive as anything in this country today.

Yes or no.
/——/ Yes. Google, like any other corporation, is an artificial person, and can participate in the political process.
Even if the people who work for Google control the content you view on the internet?
/—-/ As a Conservative, I believe in equal access for all, not just for those who agree with me. And that makes me different from the Liberals.

Yes or no.
/—-/ As a Conservative, I believe in equal access for all, not just for those who agree with me. And that makes me different from the Liberals.
But when leftist control the vehicle for the internet there is no equal access.

Yes or no.

Under the current laws, corporations cannot directly contribute to a candidate however individuals in the corporation can contribute to the candidate they like.

It is a free speech issue that allows individuals to make a choice. Whether one contributes to a candidate or not, doesn’t mean they are not without bias.

Yes or no.

Under the current laws, corporations cannot directly contribute to a candidate however individuals in the corporation can contribute to the candidate they like.

It is a free speech issue that allows individuals to make a choice. Whether one contributes to a candidate or not, doesn’t mean they are not without bias.
But would you want me a Trump supporter controlling a search engine on the internet?

/----/ That's on them, not us. Just because the Leftards are intolerant of opposing views, doesn't mean we should be the same way.

/----/ That's on them, not us. Just because the Leftards are intolerant of opposing views, doesn't mean we should be the same way.
Playing fair with leftist will only see your voice restricted and your rights gone. You aren't going to win any points with these people

Yes or no.

But would you want me a Trump supporter controlling a search engine on the internet?
/----/ "But would you want me a Trump supporter controlling a search engine on the internet?"
If we did, then we wouldn't censor them, in fact, there are conservative websites that allow opposing viewpoints. That doesn't mean profanity and threats of bodily harm are allowed. Sadly, those are the main debate tactics of the Left.

Forum List

Back