Is it murder to kick a pregnant woman in the belly until her fetus dies?

Yes. At Conception. Because it is murder.

I highly recommend not doing such a thing.

Of course i would never harm or kill anyone. I was just wondering how the pro-abortion crowd could condone such laws.

so you anti choice people cant fugure it out huh?

Heres the deal.

what happens inside someones body is their own business.

You dont get to deside what happens inside someone elses body.

Kicking a pregnant woman in the stomach until HER fetus dies is a crime.

She wanted the fetus inside her by her own choice.

Your religion does NOT trump what others believe.

YOU dont get to choose for other people.

This country already made the wise choice on choice for women.

You lost the arguement already.

We will NEVER go back to your prefered dark ages.

That is one choice you do not get to make

Yes, Kicking a pregnant woman in the belly until her fetus dies IS a crime. But according to "the pro abortion lobby" it is simple assault, not murder, because the fetus is not a life according to the pro-abortion crowd.

When does life begin? Why is it considered murder in many states to kill an unborn fetus?

Life begins when cells are distinguishable as basic parts of a human body.
So i guess to answer your question, depends on the stage of pregnancy.

Either way, don't kick women (or people in general) it's just plain rude.

Oh, before you all start pointing and saying pro abortion, not.

That is like saying you are not pro murder, you would never murder anyone but you respect another person's choice if they choose to murder.

How on earth did you get pro murder from that? The regulations regarding abortion should be changed. That no one should be able to get one once cells are distinguishable. I would not get an abortion myself for personal reasons I would rather not get into here. But that doesn't mean I should be allowed to tell a woman what she can and can't do with this very personal decision.

If I am hysterical then 50% of Americans are hysterical and 41% agree with you;

"Pro-Choice" Americans at Record-Low 41%

The hysterics are your little girl tantrum reaction, not the %s, garyganu.

Be a man and grow up.

Jake, I challenge you to show me a recent poll that contradicts the statistics that I cited.

garyganu, your poll does not convert to your OP. You have no challenge, just biased assumption.

Most Americans overwhelming believe in some form of regulated abortion. I myself believe abortion is proper in most cases of rape and incest, and always if the mother's health is in danger.

That's what you mean by the poll, right?

Last edited:
The hysterics are your little girl tantrum reaction, not the %s, garyganu.

Be a man and grow up.

Jake, I challenge you to show me a recent poll that contradicts the statistics that I cited.

garyganu, your poll does not convert to your OP. You have no challenge, just biased assumption.

Most Americans overwhelming believe in some form of regulated abortion. I myself believe abortion is proper in most cases of rape and incest, and always if the mother's health is in danger.

That's what you mean by the poll, right?

The purpose of my post is to illustrate that most states consider it homicide to kill an unborn fetus yet abortion is not considered homicide. This is inconsistent IMO. I believe that it illustrates that a human fetus is a human life. I believe that recent poll results confirm that most people believe that a fetus IS a human life.

It is wrong to take any human life, even your own. Most people know this instinctively but some take the easy way out of a tough situation.

Your opinion is inconsistent because you do not understand the poll.

The recent poll reveals that Americans overwhelmingly believe in a regulated right to abortions in certain conditions.

Your opinion is your own, and no one need give it any weight other than you,

Last edited:
OK, so you are saying that the mother has the right to decide whether her fetus is a life or just a mass of unwanted cells. The mother can choose between life and death for her potential child..

You know how many annoyed moms tell their children with the cliche, "I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it?"

Well, they're far too late.

When you were a fetus, weren't you against abortion? When did you change your mind?

Ultra sounds show that fetuses resist being aborted.

Really, that's your logic? Bacteria has a defense mechanism too. All sorts of life, intelligent or otherwise has defensive mechanisms.

Of course i would never harm or kill anyone. I was just wondering how the pro-abortion crowd could condone such laws.

Heres the deal.

So what would be the crime? Murder is defined as unlawfully taking of a life. Is the fetus a child, thus being a life, or is it a fetus?

"child" and "baby" aren't scientific terms. They are given those monikers because people are emotionally attached to them.

Heres the deal.

Yes, Kicking a pregnant woman in the belly until her fetus dies IS a crime. But according to "the pro abortion lobby" it is simple assault, not murder, because the fetus is not a life according to the pro-abortion crowd.

No, it's murder to them. Abortion is not murder.

What is so hard for you to understand?

Oh, and just a couple more hypotheticals to ponder: If someone jumps you from behind and beats the crap out of you, is that assault & battery? What about if you pay someone to beat the crap out of you?

What about if you hire someone to kill you? Is that person then guilty of murder? After all, its your body; its your choice. :eusa-eh:

stupid analogy...

is an egg the same as a chicken?

no.

thanks for playing.

Heres the deal.

what happens inside someones body is their own business...
Really? That's how it works? So if someone, say, George Takei, were to take a baby--or Vern Troyer--and stuff it up his ass, and then kill said baby/Mini-Me, then that wouldn't be murder? :eusa_eh:

Oh, and just a couple more hypotheticals to ponder: If someone jumps you from behind and beats the crap out of you, is that assault & battery? What about if you pay someone to beat the crap out of you?

What about if you hire someone to kill you? Is that person then guilty of murder? After all, its your body; its your choice. :eusa-eh:

You need to stop with the stupid hypotheticals. You're terrible at them and they're entirely not relevant to discussing a fetus in the described situations.

Heres the deal.

No, it's murder to them. Abortion is not murder.

What is so hard for you to understand?

I should correct myself. Abortion desired by the mother carrying the child is not murder. Unwanted forced abortion on a mother who wishes to carry her child is murder, as is if you abort the baby in the third trimester. Again, my feelings on that differ depending on whether or not the child will have horrific deformities and suffer before ultimately dying.

New Topics

Forum List

Back