Is it murder to kick a pregnant woman in the belly until her fetus dies?

Yes. At Conception. Because it is murder.

I highly recommend not doing such a thing.

Of course i would never harm or kill anyone. I was just wondering how the pro-abortion crowd could condone such laws.

Totally not the same thing. You're talking about assaulting a woman and killing a fetus that she wishes to bear as her child.

That situation and a mother who wishes to end her pregnancy at an early stage, are totally different.

So stupid and hyperbolic.

OK, I think I understand your reasoning. You are saying that the mother gets to choose whether the fetus is a life or not. A fetus is a life if the mother wants it to be a child, but it is just a mass of cells if the mother doesn't want it to be a child. Is this what you are saying?

Some people here don't fucking understand what the word "Choice" means.

Do you understand what the word murder or manslaughter means?

I understand the meaning of choice. Everyone has the choice to commit murder. In some cases murder is a legal choice, in other cases murder is an illegal choice. It all depends on what is convenient and desirable for the mother.

Last edited:
So if I kicked you in the belly when you were pregnant with one of your children and the fetus died,, you would charge me with vandalism?

Well to be consistent with abortion laws.

But it is not. Most states consider it murder or manslaughter.

I don't think that was the point though. It is a known fact that the law is inconsistent here. I don't really think any of the pro-abortion crowd cares about the inconsistency either. I can't even come up with a reason as to why they should care either.

For my own 2 cents, I believe that if abortion is to remain legal then the law should be consistent making murder charges wrong.

When does life begin? Why is it considered murder in many states to kill an unborn fetus?

Many right wingers feel abortion is murder. Which is why they would be very upset, if, for instance, one of their leaders took millions from a billionaire who made his money selling morning after "abortion" pills. Who is probably behind more abortions than all the clinics put together.

Pastors are asking Christians | USA NEWS FIRST

Im sure they are upset but who are they gonna vote for ... him or the guy who supported partial birth abortions. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I understand the meaning of choice. Everyone has the choice to commit murder. In some cases murder is a legal choice, in other cases murder is an illegal choice. It all depends on what is convenient and desirable for the mother.

That is incorrect. Murder is a LEGAL term and is always illegal. There is never a legal way of committing murder. Killing is what you are thinking of.

Simply put - murder is an illegal killing.

Anyone can start with the Birthers contention that President Obama may have been conceived offshore. The Constitutional requirement of "born" puts the citizenship in Hawaii, or wherever Honolulu is located.

Civil Rights are then applied to persons born.

No one contends that a male kicked in the stomach until some fetus dies somewhere makes that fetus a victim of murder(?). Likely no one can contend that a female kicked into the stomach until a fetus dies, makes the fetus the victim. The female has suffered injury and damage. The fetus may or may not have "suffered" at all. The fetus is wrongfully, and willfully, terminated from life.

It is the wrongful that likely merits the attention. Mostly, life at conception gets flushed down the toilet, or tossed into the trash: Therein to receive Catholic Last Rites, if some people are to be believed.

"Crow: James Crow: Shaken Not Stirred!"
(Vultures on Lands of Many Nations: Not Much Care! Pumas, even, not much care!)

Of course i would never harm or kill anyone. I was just wondering how the pro-abortion crowd could condone such laws.

Totally not the same thing. You're talking about assaulting a woman and killing a fetus that she wishes to bear as her child.

That situation and a mother who wishes to end her pregnancy at an early stage, are totally different.

OK, I think I understand your reasoning. You are saying that the mother gets to choose whether the fetus is a life or not. A fetus is a life if the mother wants it to be a child, but it is just a mass of cells if the mother doesn't want it to be a child. Is this what you are saying?

Wow...

No, they're life no matter what. They're living cells. The real heart of the conversation is whether or not that child is desired to come into the world. It is the mother's body that nourishes the fetus, provides it with the ability to sustain life. It is her choice.

You can't expect everybody to be forced to bend to your religious will of what life means on the grand universal scale of things.

Besides, so many people just use babies as a philosophical weapon. Have you ever had a conversation with somebody who thinks that white babies are being outnumbered by minority babies and how whites will be outnumbered and made into a minority in this country in a few decades time? And that the answer is people need to be birthing more white babies so they can win the war and preserve the race? Yeah... don't have that conversation.

Wow...

No, they're life no matter what. They're living cells. The real heart of the conversation is whether or not that child is desired to come into the world. It is the mother's body that nourishes the fetus, provides it with the ability to sustain life. It is her choice.

You can't expect everybody to be forced to bend to your religious will of what life means on the grand universal scale of things.

Besides, so many people just use babies as a philosophical weapon. Have you ever had a conversation with somebody who thinks that white babies are being outnumbered by minority babies and how whites will be outnumbered and made into a minority in this country in a few decades time? And that the answer is people need to be birthing more white babies so they can win the war and preserve the race? Yeah... don't have that conversation.

How many abortions occur in nature every year?

Yes. At Conception. Because it is murder.

I highly recommend not doing such a thing.

So lets just said person got kicked in the stomach at 20 weeks and wanted to keep the baby it is murder but that same person went to get an abortion at 20 weeks its not. YEAH ok...

Wow...

How many abortions occur in nature every year?

What is the point of this question? We're talking about humans. Other animals in nature are irrelevant.

So lets just said person got kicked in the stomach at 20 weeks and wanted to keep the baby it is murder but that same person went to get an abortion at 20 weeks its not. YEAH ok...

It's either murder or manslaughter, yes.

And yes, it's not if the baby is aborted in the second trimester. or sooner.

Sorry, but we will not live by your silly religious morals.

HAHA. So you say you dont murder the child if YOU CHOSE To end the pregnancy but if someone kicks you it is. WOW , JUST WOW. You cant have it both ways. Its either a child or not .. Just because you dont feel like it is because you decide to do it doesnt make it so..

When does life begin? Why is it considered murder in many states to kill an unborn fetus?

Biblically? No. According to the Old Testament, if a person causes a woman to miscarry, the restitution is determined by an agreed upon sum between the father and a judge. If the damage extends to the mother....only then will the mosaic law of an eye for an eye be instituted.

Life begins when cells are distinguishable as basic parts of a human body.
So i guess to answer your question, depends on the stage of pregnancy.

Either way, don't kick women (or people in general) it's just plain rude.

Oh, before you all start pointing and saying pro abortion, not I'm not pro abortion, would never get one, just pro choice.

If the baby dies from the kick; it is considered murder and a tragedy..

But if the mother had an abortion earlier in the day; she would celebrated as a role model by the left.

True story :cool:

As a role model?

How are you fucking conservatives so fucking retarded about abortion? Abortion is not some joyous celebration among those who support choice.

Do you guys read little religious pamphlets that indicate the mother and Satan in a pact to kill unborn children?

it is indeed the modern day version of the virgin sacrifice to falses gods even if it s practitioners are not consciously aware of it

Yes, I think it is.

When does life begin?

Irrelevent to the issue at hand, dude.

Why is it considered murder in many states to kill an unborn fetus?

If a woman carrying a fetus elects NOT to bring it to term, that is her decision, and her HUMAN RIGHT.

If an outside party kills that fetus without her permission?

THAT is murder.

Is that distinction too confusing for you to understand, lad?

Or is it just that you don't think WOMAN have the right to control their own bodies?

HAHA. So you say you dont murder the child if YOU CHOSE To end the pregnancy but if someone kicks you it is. WOW , JUST WOW. You cant have it both ways. Its either a child or not .. Just because you dont feel like it is because you decide to do it doesnt make it so..

Yes, you CAN have it both ways. And we do have it both ways.

Forum List

Back