Is It Moral For Whites To Have Group Interests?

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Well, duh... of course.

Occidental Observer

But we've accepted this as the greatest IMMORALITY of our time.

Of course, the problem is that the conventional moral imperatives are all on the side of the multiculturalists. Gabler can blithely call Kennedy “America’s conscience” in a mainstream publication and most people will agree.

This presents a great difficulty for people who see moral virtue advocating for a resurgence of White racial/ethnic identity and explicit assertions of White interests. Such assertions are met with a firestorm of moral condemnation and ostracism. These moral panics warrant any and all actions against the miscreant, including removal from one’s livelihood, or even physical assault.

So what is the morality of ethnic self interest? There are at least two ways to think about. One is that many of the people who are most eager to create moral panics about such ideas also have strong ethnic identities and interests of their own. This is one of the first things that struck me about Jewish political and intellectual rhetoric — that they managed to create a culture of critique in which only Whites had a moral obligation to disappear as a racial/ethnic entity while minority cultures such as their own were encouraged to hold on to their traditions and group cohesiveness.

And I'm glad to see that the proposal is obvious and uncontroversial enough. Really, would you want to be in the position of saying they DON'T?

I despise multiculturalism and I'm not even white... In Canada it's just ridiculous how far it's gone.

But, although I don't think it's immortal for whites to have self-interest, I don't think ANY race should see itself as a collective.... that always leads to problems becasue the trend for humanity should be moving AWAY from tribalism and towards individualism.

But what I see is that we never move totally away from tribalism, and some groups are more tribal than others. Whites seem to be the main group that's developed individualism, and that was for evolutionary reasons up north. The Chinese don't believe in individualism, and I see no reason to force them to.

It will be as soon as we as white people, are the minority. Which of course is total b.s., but I digress.

John

Forum List

Back