Is it moral for God to punish us?

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again. Matthew 13:44
:eusa_doh:Doh! How convenient. On the upside, the bible admitting that it doesn't know where heaven is is a step in the right direction.

"This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over the face of all the world. for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept clean away and by the writing on the other every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, the Lord of Hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all."
Zechariah 5:3
The Lord of Hosts? You mean Pat Sajak? wtf?

So god's going to demolish the guy's house like the Israelis do to the Palestinians? And why do we still have thieves and perjurers if god was going to off them all?

Going to off them all? Don't be silly.

They have their reward already.
Does god slather them in BBQ sauce before he sends them to hell?

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again. Matthew 13:44
:eusa_doh:Doh! How convenient. On the upside, the bible admitting that it doesn't know where heaven is is a step in the right direction.

"This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over the face of all the world. for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept clean away and by the writing on the other every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, the Lord of Hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all."

So god's going to demolish the guy's house like the Israelis do to the Palestinians? And why do we still have thieves and perjurers if god was going to off them all?

demons prefer siracha......

Can I smoke weed in hell?

Can I smoke weed in hell?
maybe weeds will be smoking you.......

Forum List

Back