Is it me

There are a lot of trolls that do troll this religion forum.

It would be great to be able to come here and discuss religion intelligently and compassionately, but it can't be done because anti-Christian nuts are drawn to it, and flood it with thread after thread and post after post of hate-filled rhetoric and lies.

So it just becomes a war zone. It's generally worse than the flame zone.

Maybe if it was named "Theology" it might help a bit. And maybe if it were re-themed the mods would find it easier or at least more palatable to remove the flame-bait?

Perhaps there could be a forum for those who wished to trash each other over the topic of "Religion"?

Yes, because the throwing of people into one thread who have different strong beliefs about something is not going to result into basically a warzone. I would of had never guessed. :eusa_eh: :lol:

It would be great to be able to come here and discuss religion intelligently and compassionately, but it can't be done because anti-Christian nuts are drawn to it, and flood it with thread after thread and post after post of hate-filled rhetoric and lies.

So it just becomes a war zone. It's generally worse than the flame zone.

True, but not unique to this board.

I'm not familiar with any religious board on the web that doesn't draw atheists like crap draws flies. And of course, homosexuals insist on flooding these boards with their self-righteous justifications. Evolutionists just have to tell us how stupid we are. etc.etc.etc.

I sympathize with you observation, but see no efffective way for the moderators to deal with the matter.

I'm not familiar with any religious board on the web that doesn't draw atheists like crap draws flies. And of course, homosexuals insist on flooding these boards with their self-righteous justifications. Evolutionists just have to tell us how stupid we are. etc.etc.etc.

I sympathize with you observation, but see no efffective way for the moderators to deal with the matter.

Well aren't you just special. Do tell us more of your opinions on Homosexuals. Please, humor me. :)

And that's right, be in support of banning of anything that may not be your POV. That's the ticket!

Well aren't you just special. Do tell us more of your opinions on Homosexuals. Please, humor me. :)

And that's right, be in support of banning of anything that may not be your POV. That's the ticket!

Touchy, aren't we?

OK. I consider homosexuality to be deviant behavior and an abomination in the eyes of God.

Touchy, aren't we?

OK. I consider homosexuality to be deviant behavior and an abomination in the eyes of God.

You seem to be the touchy one.

And Deviant behavior huh? Abomination in the eyes of God huh? What's your evidence to back up this claim? Old Testament? New Testament?

Touchy, aren't we?

You seem to be the touchy one.

And Deviant behavior huh? Abomination in the eyes of God huh? What's your evidence to back up this claim? Old Testament? New Testament?

If you've read the Bible, you already know the answer. If you haven't, I guess you're here just stirring the pot.

Perfect.

I always wonder why no one discusses ethics here.

Oh, that's right. Because lefterals don't know what the word means.

Thank you and carry on.

If you've read the Bible, you already know the answer. If you haven't, I guess you're here just stirring the pot.

I have read the bible, I'm just asking which testament you're using specifically. I assume the Old Testament am I right?

Touchy, aren't we?

And since we aren't a theocracy and god doesn't write our laws it really doesn't matter does it,,,

Fogged, you're ignoring my simple questions. Is that suppose to be a attack on Christianity? I'm a Catholic so you know.

But just remember the same book you quote from is one of the oldest bashing about rights for women in history.

Romans 1:26-27
Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another, Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

I CORINTHIANS 6:9-10

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
1Cr 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Forum List

Back