Is it me, or is it you?

On my iPad (using Safari), it keeps freezing. On my iPhone (with Safari) and PC (using Chrome)? Just fine.

• Banned
On my iPad (using Safari), it keeps freezing. On my iPhone (with Safari) and PC (using Chrome)? Just fine.

Have you solved the problem?

No. I think the problem is my iPad...it is MUCH older/less capable then the other devices.

Have you tried accessing this site on other devices/web browsers?

It's stopped doing it, for now.

My PC has died.

Maybe a wakeup call. New iPad, and new computer.

No. I think the problem is my iPad...it is MUCH older/less capable then the other devices.

My PC has died.

The neighbors are getting tired of you using their pc.

• Banned

My PC has died.

The neighbors are getting tired of you using their pc.

Yes?

What is it now? :102:

Is it possible to upgrade you?

Maybe your service provider is throttling your comnection.

Is it just on this web site?

If it's just on this web site, maybe you're logging on when they're flushing the cache. Which would usually be early morning in the US. Assuming they flush it daily, I dunno how they do it here. You're in Europe, right?

But it happened after the move to a new server. If that had anything to do with it.

Do you save your login info to keep yourself logged in all the time? If you do, then, maybe log out and log back in.

That's all I can think of on your end, aside from cleaning out your browser cache.

Yes.

But it happened after the move to a new server. If that had anything to do with it.

Do you save your login info to keep yourself logged in all the time? If you do, then, maybe log out and log back in.

That's all I can think of on your end, aside from cleaning out your browser cache.

Thanks.

I do stay logged in, although I'm not always active. I'm lazy.

Yes.

Thanks.

I do stay logged in, although I'm not always active. I'm lazy.

I'll bet that's what it is, Mindful. But you'll still have the cookie. So you'll have to log out, clean your browser cache (except that will delete all of your cookies, meaning it'll delete all the saved logins from all web sites you visit), then restart your computer and log back on here.

Maybe try just logging off and the nlogging back in and test it out for a couple of days.

Actually, nevermind, this web site automatically deletes the site cookie when you log off. So you don't have to clean your browser cache. Just log out and log back in.

I tried those things. To no avail.

But I noticed, my uploading asinine folders seemed to trigger the problem.

I went to the Apple store yesterday, to look at the latest devices. I hadn't realised how long I'd had this one.

My PC is working fine ...

CBM_2001-32B_pic2.JPG

Graphics take a while to load, however.

Forum List

Back