Is it me or does Curling seem better suited...

Curling is a Olympic treasure that should be played frequently around the world. :D

to the Special Olympics? I mean, seriously, can't you just see Sarah Palin drifting across the ice pushing a frozen cow pie...:lol:

What an idiotic sport.

ALL Olympics are special!!!

:lol:

Now, here's a sport to watch!

The U.S. women's hockey team has earned a berth in the gold medal game after beating Sweden soundly, 9-1, in Monday's Olympics semifinal game.

USA will play the winner of Monday's other semifinal between Canada and Sweden, which was to begin at 8 p.m. ET. The gold medal game is Thursday at 6:30 p.m. ET.
U.S. women trounce Sweden 9-1; will play for hockey gold - Game On!: Covering the Latest Sports News

I developed a fondness for curling watching these two at the 2006 games.

curlers_1.jpg

curlers_1.jpg

Oh wow, I'm sorry I missed that event!

This is the first year I've spent any considerable amount of time watching curling, and I actually enjoy it for some reason.

Too bad Ravi's too cool for curling.

curlers_1.jpg

Oh wow, I'm sorry I missed that event!

This is the first year I've spent any considerable amount of time watching curling, and I actually enjoy it for some reason.

Too bad Ravi's too cool for curling.
I can see if you had a little too much to smoke that it would be both fascinating and exciting to watch. Kind of like shuffleboard or horseshoes. :lol:

I don't smoke weed anymore, but curling is way more interesting than shuffleboard regardless.

I'll sit through a curling match before I'll sit through cross country skiing.

to the Special Olympics? I mean, seriously, can't you just see Sarah Palin drifting across the ice pushing a frozen cow pie...:lol:

What an idiotic sport.

:rofl:

I was just about to start my own Curling thread when I stumbled upon this. :lol:

Of course I completely disagree with Ravi.

I find it fascinating and quite entertaining.

You should have seen the way they made an inspirational come back against Great Britain over the weekend! They were down 3-0 and I fell asleep then when I woke up they had just won!

Couldn't believe it! :clap2:

Then unfortunately they lost the next one to Sweden. :(

You should have seen the way they made an inspirational come back against Great Britain over the weekend! They were down 3-0 and I fell asleep then when I woke up they had just won!

It had that effect on me, too.

;)

But I still wouldn't call it retarded, Rav. :rolleyes:

;)

But I still wouldn't call it retarded, Rav. :rolleyes:
Nor would I...but it is still an idiotic sport...especially for the Olympics. IMO, of course. :lol:

Forum List

Back