Is it me or does Coldplay sound exactly like U2

Actually, ColdPlay was doing a mighty good impression on U2's last France tour. Methinks Coldplay should use his brain and think up someone else to emulate. Maybe elvis presley. Better yet...find his own schtick instead of being a copycat.

Actually, ColdPlay was doing a mighty good impression on U2's last France tour. Methinks Coldplay should use his brain and think up someone else to emulate. Maybe elvis presley. Better yet...find his own schtick instead of being a copycat.
everybody's done Elvis including Elvis,

I imagine the sales pitch from the AR guy who first found Coldplay. he tells his Boss, "Close your eyes and listen" and plays some crap by the poseurs. The Boss says, "wow, that sounds like U2."

If somebody can hit like Ty Cobb, I am going to sign him.

If somebody is as dynamic as coldplay, he is going to be successful.

If somebody can hit like Ty Cobb, I am going to sign him.

If somebody is as dynamic as coldplay, he is going to be successful.

That's you. Personally, I can't tolerate Coldplay BECAUSE they sound like a cheap ripoff of U2 just like Scott Weylan sounded like Eddie Vedder.

I'd be a terrible record company executive

I disagree with you, Frank. You would be a great record company executive.

Forum List

Back