Is it just me...

Does that make you an e-tramp? LMAO.

(Not to me, though, sweetie. I'm just laughing at this e-'relationship' stuff.)

maybe:redface:

Now now, I remember BOTH you gals talking about the pleasure of giving blow jobs in another thread, if that's not a cry for e-boyfriends, nothing is! :lol:

(expect PM's from Dilloduck in 5....4....3....2...............)
Nah, I just don't take kindly to normal women getting gratuitously shit on by a puritanical freak just because of their gender.

(And do you know Dillo or what?)

Now now, I remember BOTH you gals talking about the pleasure of giving blow jobs in another thread, if that's not a cry for e-boyfriends, nothing is! :lol:

Nah, I just don't take kindly to normal women getting gratuitously shit on by a puritanical freak just because of their gender.

She's my sister

:eusa_hand: we were just trying to goat The Bass, really!:redface:

Don't say goat in front of the Bass, you know that Bestiality thing he's trying to dodge.

Is there anything Bass won't do?

Oh yeah.....WOMEN

She's my sister
Ah, good looks runs in the family then.

that is dildo to you Si modo!

I will say this about our Dillo, he sure has a sense of humor about himself, the little rascal. Thank goodness he doesn't have a stick up his ass.

Cheers Dillo! :beer:

Are you sure? I just re-stuffed him the other day.

scarecrow.gif

Forum List

Back