Is it just me

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
or is this site jacked up? Desktop tablet and phone are constantly reloading, lagging and now I am even being redirected to spam!
i have made more room, cleaned cache on all devices.. Wtf

Even asked if I was on slowdown.
Gawd knows I wouldn't deserve that!

or is this site jacked up? Desktop tablet and phone are constantly reloading, lagging and now I am even being redirected to spam!

Yeah, it's just you. I checked and you've been a good person so no warnings or slow downs. So, it's all you buddy!:2up:

Every so often I have to go back and remember how to definitively stop vids from auto-running. It's more difficult than you would think under Google. And that's when the sluggishness happens. Because now these vids are triggered by just rolling over them. Or editing on page.

Even with Adblocker, when you're attacked by looping vids, it takes Adblocker time to work the page.

If you've got your speakers off -- turn them on. See how many vids may be trying to run.

i have ad blocker on my desktop but not on anything else. I have cleared cookies as well.
I just wonder how it is happening on all my devices

This site allows "skim resources" to track you so you need a script-blocker....I use "YesScript" from Firefox....it's a Java blocker so the smileys won't work when it's on. You can turn it on and off....I turn it on when I check out of here so the "skim" shitheads can't track me.

Every so often I have to go back and remember how to definitively stop vids from auto-running. It's more difficult than you would think under Google. And that's when the sluggishness happens. Because now these vids are triggered by just rolling over them. Or editing on page.

Even with Adblocker, when you're attacked by looping vids, it takes Adblocker time to work the page.

If you've got your speakers off -- turn them on. See how many vids may be trying to run.

That never happens to me. Sometimes this site is just slow, I think. Maybe it gets overloaded or something. I don't know, but have you tried Chrome ad blocker? I have it and it works really well. No lag time at all unless the site is acting up.

I joined Ringel05 and started using Opera. It is so much faster as a browser, and I have had no problems here at all. Of course I made sure to turn on any ad blockers.

upload_2017-6-21_0-3-50.jpeg

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Gremlins keep telling me I've won a $1000 gift card here. Cleared my cookies, cache, etc., but keeps happening periodically when I visit different random threads. Anyone else?

It is only here I am having the problem with the random gift card win. Happens every few threads and when I turn off java it doesn't happen, but then I can't reply

Forum List

Back