Is it just me

Is it really necessary to be making so many threads on the same goofy lines? Let's please keep it to one.

roomy said:
Yes it is Jimmy, read the board son, it's dead, it's me or nothing, for a long time.I play with people, they know this, you need a reality check for your own board.We all like you, but it's not really about you, it's about whoever posts at whatever time, today, I happen to be the one to piss you off.SHAME.

Please don't take my hospitality and politeness for granted. I'll extend myself to help others but I'll be damned if I'll sit here while some fucking whiner tells me I need a reality check about my own board. So many have claimed to be king here and that the board will be ruined when they leave that it's dead here. 400,000 posts later and 1,500 members later I believe I have proved them wrong. Your leaving won't be remembered after a few days. You are a guest here as everyone else, you don't have a born right to be here.

So I'll set aside my political correctness and say it as I see it. Abide by my fucking rules, stop being a damn pest and cut the shit out about the mods. Enjoy the board or move the fuck on. And DON'T fucking tell me I need a reality check again or you'll think Darin is a saint next to me. I'm quite impartial when it comes to looking at the board as owner/admin but I'll become a nasty prick when cut down personally. And since I pay the bills here, and don't recall you sending money my way, I have a damn good feeling I would come out on top.

If you really are drunk right now, that's cool, and we can all forget and have a good time tomorrow. I have my own issues, enough to share with the whole board. So if this is an anomaly and you are having fun at others expense, I'll get over it. I just hope you aren't seriously challenging me here. Your martyrdom won't get you 72 virgins here.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
roomy said:
Made your mind up then?Censorship really is a bitch, you'll get over yourself and explain it somehow to the masses, but hey big guy, go fuck yourself.You have managed to turn me into the bad guy, well done, live with it you soft bastard:)

This is very interesting. I would love to kick your ass if you were near me right now, as I love fucking with people when we're both buzzed. I'd also like to give you a lifetime ban right now. You are more than deserving of a ban for the rest of the night until you remember who you are.

I'll do none of the above. Have your fun. Enjoy! told ya, no censorship from me. See that, you've made YOUR point and have managed to convince me you have a valid point.

Carry on

Forum List

Back