Is it just me...

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
...or is the entire site slower than smoke off shit these days? Seems like it bogged down during the SOTU speech and hasn't recovered yet.:cuckoo:

Resolved!!...gigantic upgrades going on simultaneously...behind my back!

All is well!

All is well!
I just saw this thread I was going to recommend you hard boot your modem or check t see if anything was downloading in the background. Glad you got it fixed!

Yeah, it was acting up with me a few evenings ago then I discovered that I had a large automatic update downloading in the background.

...or is the entire site slower than smoke off shit these days? Seems like it bogged down during the SOTU speech and hasn't recovered yet.:cuckoo:
The nerve of me...to even HINT that USMB might be at fault!
Give me a whuppin' and send me to bed without any porridge!:whip:

You're not going to chew off a leg or anything are you?
Nah! Every time I try to bite my knee, I roll over and hit my head on the floor!...and I can't even get my foot in my mouth!

Going to bed without my porridge will be punishment enough. I just received my first 28 day supply of food from Nutri-system and I worried that it won't last me seven days!

You're not going to chew off a leg or anything are you?
Nah! Every time I try to bite my knee, I roll over and hit my head on the floor!...and I can't even get my foot in my mouth!

Going to bed without my porridge will be punishment enough. I just received my first 28 day supply of food from Nutri-system and I worried that it won't last me seven days!
I think if you space it out, it could last for... oh, about 28 days. :D

All is well!

Ya know you can change the setting to have it notify you and let you decide what and when.
Oh, come on, Ringel. It's not fun unless you can complain a little. ;)

My wife's working on a paper right now, has to use a specific Windows program for it. I've been listening to her complain, to use a more generic vernacular, about it for the last hour........
Besides, Windows makes me cuss enough as it is without adding any more unnecessary stress on top of it.

Ya know you can change the setting to have it notify you and let you decide what and when.
Oh, come on, Ringel. It's not fun unless you can complain a little. ;)

My wife's working on a paper right now, has to use a specific Windows program for it. I've been listening to her complain, to use a more generic vernacular, about it for the last hour........
Besides, Windows makes me cuss enough as it is without adding any more unnecessary stress on top of it.
Oh, noes! :shock: I've added to the stress level! :disbelief: Time to say good night!

:scared1:

Forum List

Back