Is It Just Me?????

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Or...do you find the new Tumz commercials extremely gay and or suggestive of fellatio???

Are you like me also in that you believe that HouseGimp has found his way into commercial acting?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGH5nV_P1Gs&playnext=1&list=PL1F390807A64EB1A5]Corn Dog -- New TUMS TV Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

OMGorsh... Um, well... NOW that you've mentioned it perhaps... but if I had seen it before I'm not sure if I would have instantly thought such. :eusa_whistle: It IS a man's world... supposedly.

corndogs.jpg

Mini EZ and I LOVE these! Vegetarian Corn Dogs!

boxocorndogs.jpg
Please tell us that you're not under the impression that those are actually healthy! :lol:

Nutritional info:
Morningstar Farms Veggie Corn Dogs Nutrition Information | ShopWell
Ingredients: Water, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Yellow Corn Meal, Wheat Gluten, Soybean Oil, Yellow Corn Flour, Contains 2% Or Less Of Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Dextrose, Carrageenan, Egg White Solids, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Nonfat Dry Milk, Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy, And Wheat Protein, Brown Sugar, Soy Flour, Natural Flavors From Non-Meat Sources, Potato Flour, Torula Yeast, Spices, Soy Protein Isolate, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Natural Smoke Flavor, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Paprika For Color, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Potassium Chloride, Red #3 And Blue #1 For Color.
Not only that but just one of them contains 22% of your daily requirement of salt!

Forum List

Back