Is it just me, or

does this protest seem stupid and insignificant to anyone else? The only thing offensive in the painting shown in the article is the idiot standing up in a canoe, the canoe being paddled by another European BTW. Seems like native Americans or whoever is whining about this artwork used to be made of sterner stuff. This is ridiculous!

College removes paintings of Native Americans after diversity group complains | Fox News

That is the nature of the beast the Left has released on this society.

Refusing to comply with nonsense is the best weapon.

does this protest seem stupid and insignificant to anyone else? The only thing offensive in the painting shown in the article is the idiot standing up in a canoe, the canoe being paddled by another European BTW. Seems like native Americans or whoever is whining about this artwork used to be made of sterner stuff. This is ridiculous!

College removes paintings of Native Americans after diversity group complains | Fox News

Just you

(Just kidding)
LOL. A couple days ago, I disagreed with a poster and responded with 2 words..."Say what?" That poster responded back with 1 word..(you guessed it) ...'what'. I laughed for hours, like I will with your.."just you"! Thanks

In the scope of things......you're right. It is.

Forum List

Back