Is it fair to talk "sexy and seductive" with no intention of "putting out"?

Is it fair to talk "sexy and seductive" with no intention of putting out?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
It would certainly strike me as acting like a bit of a "tease." That tends to get old reaaal quick.

Yeah, especially if you are looking for a payoff.
Some like the catch....
Some like the chase....

Exactly. I'm the quiet, serious sort. I don't chase skirts for the Hell of it. If I'm pursuing someone, it's because I actually have an interest in them.

The "chase" isn't really something I find to be enjoyable, so much as stressful and kind of frustrating in its ambiguity. While harmless flirting is fine, if you're going to go beyond that, I prefer that both parties are up front about their intentions, and keep "game playing" to a minimum.

Having some girl who, from the start, never had the intention of doing anything go deliberately out of her way to get me all hot and bothered, just to lead me on a wild goose chase for a week or two for their own amusement, before leaving me high and dry, is something that I have a hard time not taking somewhat personally. Lol

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

By "leaving you high and dry", do you mean leaving you without having sex with you first? :D

Sex? Shhhiiiit...

Where my experiences with THAT kind of girl are concerned, you consider yourself lucky if you can even get them to actually go out with you. Lol!

"Okay... You practically throw yourself at me every time we meet in person, but whenever I try to call or text, all of sudden, you don't have the time of day. What the Hell gives?"

What kind of girl? :eusa_think:

The hyper-flirty kind who acts like they're interested when they're really not. That's what the OP's talking about. Isn't it?

Some like the catch....
Some like the chase....

Exactly. I'm the quiet, serious sort. I don't chase skirts for the Hell of it. If I'm pursuing someone, it's because I actually have an interest in them.

The "chase" isn't really something I find to be enjoyable, so much as stressful and kind of frustrating in its ambiguity. While harmless flirting is fine, if you're going to go beyond that, I prefer that both parties are up front about their intentions, and keep "game playing" to a minimum.

Having some girl who, from the start, never had the intention of doing anything go deliberately out of her way to get me all hot and bothered, just to lead me on a wild goose chase for a week or two for their own amusement, before leaving me high and dry, is something that I have a hard time not taking somewhat personally. Lol

By "leaving you high and dry", do you mean leaving you without having sex with you first? :D

Sex? Shhhiiiit...

Where my experiences with THAT kind of girl are concerned, you consider yourself lucky if you can even get them to actually go out with you. Lol!

"Okay... You practically throw yourself at me every time we meet in person, but whenever I try to call or text, all of sudden, you don't have the time of day. What the Hell gives?"

The hyper-flirty kind who acts like they're interested when they're really not. That's what the OP's talking about. Isn't it?

I think, after reading a good portion of this thread, it is clear that she is talking about herself and wanting to get "justification" for going out of her way to attract the attentions of strange men online and talking about sex to them (or about her vagina being wet - whatever) while being a married woman.

Some like the catch....
Some like the chase....

Sex? Shhhiiiit...

All I can say about that is that some people just have a "flirtatious" personality. :) Some people can't help it. It's just how they are.

Sex? Shhhiiiit...

All I can say about that is that some people just have a "flirtatious" personality. :) Some people can't help it. It's just how they are.

True, but some women also go out of their way to encourage a guy to make a move. They'll also lead him on when he actually does, even though they know damn well that they have no intention of going through with anything.

Women who do that are just being malicious and deliberately manipulative, IMO.

Sex? Shhhiiiit...

True, but some women also go out of their way to encourage a guy to make a move. They'll also lead him on when he actually does, even though they know damn well that they have no intention of going through with anything.

Well, I really can't say why some women might do that, unless it is just because they like the attention? I don't know. Maybe they are interested at first but then change their minds? Young people can be like that and can be quite picky too. Sometimes they also have pretty unrealistic expectations. :)

Sex? Shhhiiiit...

Well, I really can't say why some women might do that, unless it is just because they like the attention? I don't know. Maybe they are interested at first but then change their minds? Young people can be like that and can be quite picky too. Sometimes they also have pretty unrealistic expectations. :)

I believe the relevant expression is:

"Bitches be crazy!"

Lol

:D

"Bitches be crazy!"

Lol

Hey, the same is true for guys! There are some women that you would never approach. Right? :D You have your set of standards, and other people have theirs.

"Bitches be crazy!"

Lol

Hey, the same is true for guys! There are some women that you would never approach. Right? :D You have your set of standards, and other people have theirs.

Yup. Some people's expectations and interpersonal styles when it comes to sex and romance are simply incompatible, unfortunately.

Anyway, regarding the thread. Is there anything wrong with flirting? No. If you are married though, you have to be more cautious and should probably not do or say things to others that would be hurtful or construed as cheating by your significant other. When you go out of your way to seek out these types of things, you are a crappy person, IMO. If you are unhappy or unsatisfied in your marriage, then get a divorce. No excuses.

Forum List

Back